Chapter 13

Just Keep Swimming (Old Version)

Nicole got home from Mina's to see Chanyeol, Kris, and Suho all sitting around the kitchen table. They looked up when they saw movement and Chanyeol got up and ran over to her.

"NICORR! I missed you soooo much!" He said.

"Why? You see me every single day unless you're out of town. Come on giant baby, what's up with this?" She asked, getting suspicious.

"Come on, can't I miss you? You haven't been fangirlling about Donghae even though his comeback teaser is gonna be released today."

Nicole's eyes shot open.

"WHAT?!" She screamed and ran to get her laptop. She was starting to get her usual fangirl shakes and tears, so she quickly hid her face so Kris and Suho couldn't see.

"Does she get like this with EXO?" Suho quietly asked Chanyeol. He just shook his head.

"Nope. She hardly even reacted to Kris being shirtless for that photoshoot, he was even wearing eyeliner, which is her weakness. It's crazy." He said.

"OH MY GOD IT'SSO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND ASKLJDGSKLDFHGLOE!!!! YOU GUYS NEED TO SEE THIS!!!" She screamed. She was smiling like an idiot and covering as more tears formed.

"Oh god, come on. We see him practically every day, and you've even seen him and met him a few times. Get over it." Kris said. Nicole shot him a death glare and threw the nearest pillow at him. She wasn't very strong, so he easily caught it.

"Don't EVER say that!!! He is perfect and you're just jealous because I don't fangirl over EXO!!!" She said jokingly.

Kris just rolled his eyes as Chanyeol plopped down next to her on the couch.

"I must say, this picture is a whole lot better than Mr. Simple. That was a little too colorful."

Chanyeol was trying to make Nicole simmer down after being pissed at Kris.

"Oh! Nicole! I took a video of Shindong and Donghae at practice. It's not their comeback song, but it's something for their upcoming Super Show...which I got you and your friends tickets for...." He whispered that last part, but still loud enough for her to hear.

"YOU DID?!??! OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU SO FREAKING MUCH OH MY GOD!! I can guarantee they will be screaming so much. Be prepared to be attacked by them next time they're over." She said wiping happy tears from her eyes.

Suho and Kris just watched in awe at how excited she got. They would have to find some way for her to get this excited about EXO. They've only heard stories from Ana, Rin, and Mina about how excited she used to get about EXO. But it seems she's gotten over them being celebrities after she and Chanyeol became friends.

"Hey hyung, do you think EXO would be allowed to do a y collab with Super Junior?" Suho whispered to Kris. The leaders formed sly smiles and called Chanyeol over while Nicole was busy spazzing.

"Yeah?" Chanyeol asked.

"Tomorrow, ask Soo Man and Leeteuk if EXO can do a collab with Super Junior for the next Super Show. It would be last minute, yes, but EXO can handle anything Suju has for us. So, can you ask?" Kris said.

"Why me? Why not one of you, the two leaders of EXO?"

"Because if you say it's for Nicole, they would be more inclined to listen and agree because if she gets excited for it, so will the millions of girls and guys who love Super Junior and EXO. They know of how one girl reacts to one group, so if they could imagine millions reacting that same way, Soo Man would make more money and Suju/EXO would get more fans. But it has to be you because you're the closest to her." Suho reasoned. It made sense to Chanyeol, so he agreed.

'Anything to make Nicole happy and get her to freak out over EXO'

 


omg update! sjkldfghskldfhglowheroif imagine shirtless Super Junior dancing with shirtless EXO...OH MY GOD I CANNOT JUST DJKLGHLASKEJRO;QUAWTIHSDGHSDFLGHLSDTOPWETR MY FANGIRL HEART! okay, so, i am having slight writers block (like mentioned previously) so if any of you have ideas, either comment or personally message me with your ideas and if i can squeeze them in, i will do so and give the credit in the authors note section (this little thingy here) to whoever it was that gave me the idea :) so yeah...bye bruh's.