Chapter 18

Just Keep Swimming (Old Version)

Nicole finally got home after having to pry her friends off because she couldn't stay and talk about Exo more. She had to get home to prepare food for Chanyeol and Donghae because Mina got too lazy to make anything after 6:30. Luckily, Mina had been teaching Nicole how to make "special" ramen. Really though, the only difference is that cheese is added once the ramen is done cooking. She knows Donghae and Chanyeol LOVE cheese, so she will attempt to make it and hopefully not have it be spit out by them because she can't cook.

She got to preparing and got out all of her ingrediants and began cooking. She boiled the ramen and stood near it to make sure it didn't burn. As she was draining some of the water, she felt two arms wrap around her waist. She jumped, almost spilling the hot water on her. She turned to see a sleeping Chanyeol on her shoulder.

"Chanyeol?" She whispered near his ear. He didn't respond and his arms started to drop a little. He must have slightly woken up because she felt his arms creep back up her side.

"Chanyeol. Wake up. Come on, wakey wakey." she started shaking her body to wake him up.

"You know, you shouldn't move like that against a man in the morning. Something might happen." He responded raspily in her ear. She got slight shudders knowing exactly what he meant. She set down the ramen on the counter and attempted to free herself from his grip. She had no luck, seeing as though he was a hell of a lot taller and stronger than her tiny self. She struggled until she felt Chanyeol turn her body around. She saw his eyes that were slightly closed, his surprisingly y bed head, and his tank top revealing his newly toned arms. She tried to push him away from her.

"Chanyeol, please let go. I'm making you and Donghae food. It's cheesy ramen."

"Sounds tasty."

"Well you'll find out if you let me go."

She managed to turn herself around, only to have him turn her again to face him. When she was completely turned towards him, all she felt was him suddenly kissing her. She wasn't shocked, yet didn't respond. She tried to push him off of her, without any success.

She repeatedly tried to push him off, succeeding after a good 2 minutes. When he finally got away, he just looked so shocked with large eyes and his hand covering his mouth. He ran out of the kitchen and slammed the door to his room. She had a confused look on her face and turned around to finish the ramen, which had started cooling down. She absent-mindedly heated it up a little with some boiled water and finished cooking, not really caring about the taste as of now. She put the ramen in two bowls and took them to where Donghae and Chaneyol were. She easily found Donghae sleeping on the couch.

"Donghae...wake up." She lightly shook his shoulder. He stirred to look at her, immediately popping up when he saw her there.

"Hey, good morning. What's up?"

"I made breakfast. It's cheesy ramen." He smiled and took the ramen from her hands.

"Thanks. I'm so hungry and I'm sure it will be amazing." She nodded and walked off to Chanyeol's room.

She knocked on his door only to get no response. She tried again, no response. She reached for the doornob to open the door, unfortunately, he locked his door.

"Chanyeol. Open up. I have food for you."

She heard some shuffling of feet. His door opened, revealing him with even messier hair than before, no smile, and his eyes slightly red.

"You okay?" She asked, stepping closer.

"Just fine." He said, grabbing the food. Before he could shut the door, she managed to sneak in. She shut the door behind her.

"Hey. You're not okay. What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry...I just......I don't know. I don't know why I kissed you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me." His lower lip began to quiver.

"Why are you crying? This is nothing to cry about. It's okay. I forgive you even though it wasn't a big deal. It's okay."

Despite being fogiven, her words only made his heart feel worse.

Not a big deal? You're insane if you think that. Or maybe, I'm insane for thinking it was more.

"You're coming to the Super Show, right?"

"Yeah. Of course. Why do you ask?"

"Just...wanted to make sure. Donghae was curious last night and worried you wouldn't come."

"Well then tell Donghae not to worry his y little off because I most certainly will be there unless something kills me." She laughed slightly as he tried to force out laughter.

Don't joke about that. It's not funny. I don't want to think about something like that.