Chapter 15

Just Keep Swimming (Old Version)

Chanyeol rushed out Super Junior's practice room to Exo's, hoping that at least most of the members would be there already. Luckily, when he walked in, he saw all of them except Kris and D.O, but he knew they would be there soon.

"What took you so long Chanyeol? And why are you smiling like that?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol ignored him and sat in the corner, waiting for Kris and D.O to come in.

In about five minutes, they returned with a few lunchboxed filled with meats and vegetables.

"Oh, Chanyeol, you're here. Come eat. I didn't think you would make it since I heard you talking to Super Junior. I know they can talk a lot so yeah." Kris said. Chanyeol went to grab food, along with the other members, and starting filling his cheeks. Once he swallowed a giant mouthful, he figured it was time to ask the members about the performance.

"Hey, um...I have something to ask you guys."

"Go ahead." Suho said.

"Well, Kris, Suho and I had the idea of a y performance for Exo to do with Super Junior at their next Super Show. Nicole has been down lately since Andy is here, and I've honestly never seen her freak out about Exo...so...will you guys help?"

"How many of us will be performing?" It sounded like a recap of when he told Super Junior.

"Well, I'm going to, so about three more should to make it balanced."

"Which Super Junior members will do it?" Sehun asked.

"I only know Donghae, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk hyungs will. They might pick one more member, but if they don't, then we only need two more members from Exo. Are any of you interested to do it?" Chanyeol asked slowly and shyly.

"You know I am. I would LOVE to be onstage and laugh at Nicole freaking out." Kris said teasingly.

"Okay. Anyone else? Chen? Baekhyun?" Chen and Baekhyun looked at each other and shrugged.

"Sure. So long as we don't actually have to take off anything, than sure."

Chanyeol got silent and blushed a little.

"Well...um...when I said y, I meant like....really y. Meaning...you would take off your shirts onstage...and...um...yeah. I told Super Junior it would be ier than Donghae and Eunhyuk's I Wanna Love You performace and Eunhyuk's stage where he completely tore off his shirt and...um...grinded on the mic stand. It would be ier than that."

"Oh...well then...still count me in. I'll do it for Nicole. But don't think I have any ual feelings for you guys." Chen said.

"What about you Baekhyun?"

"Sorry, but I'm not comfortable with doing those things yet." Baekhyun said sorrily.

"It's okay. Are any of you other guys willing?"

"I am. I've been wanting to do stuff like this for a while." Tao said, shocking a few of the members.

"Really?! Well then yay!!! I'll tell the Super Junior members once we finish eating. Thank you guys so much! And Kai, we'll need you to help choreograph it." Kai nodded and finished his serving of food before standing up and continuing to work on his choreography for an upcoming show he has.

Chanyeol went back to eating, along with the other members who had stopped in order to pay more attention to Chanyeol.

Once they all finished eating and practicing for about an hour, Chanyeol left again to go tell Super Junior about the Exo member lineup and see if they had figured out a fourth member from Suju.

He walked into their practice room and saw them doing what Exo was just previously doing, eating lots of food; howeverm their portions were much larger because SM isn't making them be on as strict of a diet because they've been enormously popular for so long, SM is basically letting them do whatever they want.

"Oh, Chanyeol. What brings you back here? Want some food?" Eunhyuk said, welcoming Chanyeol.

"No thank you, I just finished eating. But I came to tell you about you about the Exo members for the performace. It's going to be me, Kris, Chen, and Tao. Have you guys picked a fourth member?"

"That sounds like a good lineup from Exo. We were thinking of maybe Henry because the other members aren't extremely comfortable with an extra y performance when they're all old and are worried they're getting flabby. And Henry is a ridiculously good dancer, so Donghae texted him, but we haven't heard anything back yet. Wanna sit until we do?" Sungmin informed.

Chanyeol sat down next to Donghae. They both smiled a little at each other.

"Do you think Nicole will faint from this performance? I mean, she was practically crying when she saw you're teaser picture." Chanyeol asked his hyung.

"I think she will freak out about Exo now. Although if you really want her to, put me in the back so she focuses on someone besides me. In fact, put us in the back so Exo will have the spotlight for a while. Where is she going to be sitting at the concert?"

"Right in front of the main stage, I think. I know she'll be next to the stage, but I don't remember where." Chanyeol pouted a little at forgetting a pretty important detail.

"Okay. Figure it out and we'll plan to stand. Now, tell me other things that will help get Exo attention in her eyes."

So Chanyeol went on to tell him about what he's observed Nicole freak out about most. While he kept listing things, Eunhyuk looked at the two and was lost in thoughts.

Oh no, Chanyeol really seems to like Nicole. Damn you Donghae, why did you have to fall for her so quickly?!

 


sorry that the last line and is very cliche.....i try to make it as non cliche-y as possible...it just slips out some times...but yeah...dont worry, the shirtless performance will be coming up soon...but idk when...sorry...but yeah, thanks fo reading :)