Chapter 3

Just Keep Swimming (Old Version)

Just like Chanyeol had said, he took Nicole to SM the next day. She had been annoying the living daylights out of him with her constant fangirl pleas of love for when she sees Donghae. He knew she would do this anytime he brought her, yet it always made his day brighter. He has had an off and on crush on her. He thinks he loves her for one moment, yet the next he completely friendzones her. As of now, he is about 85% convinced he loves her.

"OH MY GOD I GET TO SEE HIM!!! AAAHHH~~~~~~~" Nicole jumped and attached herself onto his arm.

"Come on little midget monkey. I have practice first so you'll have to stay with me until I'm done. I don't want you getting in trouble. Soo Man may love you, but I don't want you getting lost and interrupting my practice to make me find you."

"Got it!!! Now can we hurry up?!?!"

"Nicole!" She heard from a distance. She momentarily stopped spazzing to see a smiley Kai coming up to her and Chanyeol.

"Hey Kai! How are things with Ana? You two still awkwardly adorable?" She said with a smirk and wink in his direction.

"Of course. We've been dating for what, 2 years now? She's actually starting to let me hug her without her pushing away. Big improvement!"

Nicole and Chanyeol laughed, but Nicole laughed a little harder because she and Ana had been friends for so long, yet Ana still wasn't comfortable with hugs. Although Nicole LOVED skinship, Ana was the exact opposite. When they were in high school, Nicole would constantly bug Ana and her other friends. All of them pretending to be offended if Nicole "hit them", yet they all found it as one of Nicole's loveable traits. They knew that it meant she was comfortable with them.

"I'm so jealous of you two. You and Ana have such a cute relationship. Same with Rin and Lay. Gosh. Here I am all single and stuff. It !"

Chanyeol just snickered.

"Come on Nicorr, you keep yourself single because all you do when around people is completely freak out about y Donghae is!"

"AHHH I KNOW BUT HE IS SO Y I WANNA SHOW HIM OFF AND JUST ADFJKGH;SDKGSLDFHGLAIEG" Nicole was back to her spazzy self and started jumping around.

As she kept jumping, she suddenly jumped, yet didn't land again.

"Okay, that's enough. No spazzing once we step inside the doors to SM. If you spaz, we won't take you to Super Junior's practice room. I hear Donghae and Sungmin are practicing a very y dance...shirtless." Kris whispered into her ear in English. Nicole immediately shut up and stopped struggling against his strong grip on her waist.

"Good girl. Now, come along if you want to make it on time." Nicole just nodded, her head now filled with images of Donghae and Sungmin doing shirtless body rolls...she was practically crying just thinking about its' perfection.

Chanyeol and Kai looked at Kris and Nicole, completely confused as to why she was now being a walking statue.

 

 


oh heeeeeyyy~~ just a little note, Rin and Ana and Mina are three of my closest friends at school. I'm not gonna tell their real names, cuz idk if they would want that...but yeah. "Rin" is actually the co-author, and author of other amazing stories, ParkHeeRin. check out her stories! shes awesome!!!!