Chapter 12 - I need therapy, lalalalala therapy~

Our Love After Reply 1997

 

I need therapy, lalalalala therapy~


 

 

 

It's 9:30 a.m.

Eunji and In Guk are seen in their WGM house. The two got here an hour earlier so that they could spend time with each other before filming began. They haven’t seen each other much, with new drama offers and CFs to film, the couple could only see each other’s’ faces through secret video calls in the middle of the night. So they decided to wear their couple items today, the hoodies, bracelets and newly-introduced rings.

Eunji snuggles up to In Guk as she rests her head on his arm that is stretched out over the pillow. She pulls the covers over In Guk and her, patting it down over In Guk’s chest. In Guk gives Eunji his cheeky grin again, causing her to blush uncontrollably.

“Ya! Why are you like that!” Eunji says as she buries her face into his shoulder.”

“What! You’re the one who started it!” In Guk says as he kisses the top of Eunji’s head.

“Did you wash your hair today? It smells much better than usual.” He jokes.

Eunji gives him a fierce look then punches him in the stomach before returning to her position on his arm.

“Mmm.. this feels nice, finally having some alone time together.”

“Deh, I missed your dorky face Gukkie.” Eunji pinches In Guk’s cheeks then pulls his face towards hers, giving him a long deep kiss on those full lips.

 

Oh how good it felt to be able to do this again after such a long time.

 

“Ya, Jung Eunji, you’ve become cheekier huh. I thought being cheeky was my thing.” In Guk plays with Eunji’s hair, working his fingers through some tangled strands.

“Tch, quit playing around. The WGM crew will be here any minute now, I just want this moment to last so quit ruining it.” Eunji tells In Guk off.

She didn’t want to seem angry but she couldn’t help it. When the cameras come on, it would be acting again, not what she really feels for In Guk, it’s all just a show. Eunji didn’t want to act, not on or off screen, she just wanted them to date normally. Sometimes she wondered what it would be like if they weren’t idols and with the freedom to date at any time they want without the fear of people knowing. It seemed too surreal and she knew it could never happen but fantasying about it wouldn’t hurt right.

“Ya chagiya, I know we haven’t seen each other much these few days but it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you’re with me, now and forever. “ In Guk cups Eunji’s face in his hands and stares into those beautiful round eyes. He kisses her small round nose then pokes it, making a ‘beep’ sound to go with his action. (Just like how Shiwon did it to Yoonjae when she wanted him to speak in satoori)

Just as the couple was getting comfy and to be honest kinda sleepy in each other’s embrace, the doorbell rang and they knew it was time.

Eunji bolts right up from her resting position, In Guk followed after, rubbing his arm from the pins and needles. Eunji hops off the bed and straightens out her bangs then checks her makeup in the mirror. In Guk gets out of the bed too, straightening the covers and tidying up the room before the crew enters the house.

 

“Ding dong~”

The doorbell rings again. Eunji runs past the bed to get downstairs but as she is about to exit the room In Guk pulls her back inside.

 

He flashes the most dashing smile he’s got at Eunji and says

“Chagiya, do well during the filming later.”

Eunji smiles then gives him a kiss on the cheek before running downstairs to open the door.

 

--

FILMING STARTS.

The couple receives a mission card from the crew. In Guk reads it out loud.

“To: Eungchil couple.

Happy New Year, may 2013 be a successful yet romantic year for the two of you. Since it is the New Year, we have provided some money for you to do some shopping for your WGM house. Please use the money wisely and start off the New Year on the right foot!”

 

“Woah, they’re giving us money?” Eunji exclaims.

In Guk nods as he looks into the envelope and pulls out a wad of notes.

“KYAA~ really? Is it all for us to use?!” Eunji screams as she gets up from the couch.

The WGM confirms with several nods.

“ASA! OPPA! WE CAN BUY SO MANY THINGS NOW!” Eunji sits herself back down then hugs In Guk.

 

MC Studio View

“KYAAAAA~ Eunji just hugged In Guk. Skinship, natural skinship. It’s happening Na Young!” Mi Sun screams from her seat

“AHHH Unnie! Ottoke, they are so cute together They even have couple hoodies on.” Na Young keeps shuffling in her seat from the couple’s cuteness.

 

--

In Guk and Eunji are in the car, driving off to the mall to shop for things. Eunji turns on the radio and they listen quietly throughout the journey. There is something bothering Eunji, she is itching to say it but she doesn’t want to sound petty and jealous even though she is.

 

“You okay? Should I turn up the heater?” In Guk asks with concern.

“No, I’m fine.” Eunji replies simply then anxiously plays with her thumbs.

“I saw your photoshoot for Isenberg” Eunji blurts out unconsciously.

“Oh.. Is that right.” In Guk says cautiously, knowing that Eunji is starting to get jealous.

“You looked good in there, with the members of SISTAR. They are really pretty. “

Then In Guk knew where this conversation was headed, straight for the your-‘married’-now-so-don’t-be-so-casual-with-other-girls showdown.

“Oh.. Thanks.” In Guk said blandly, not knowing how to respond appropriately.

As if it was planned, “Our Love Like This” came on the radio just as they had their conversation. In Guk fumbled at the buttons in attempt to change the channel but Eunji’s hand stopped his.

“Wae? Do you not like hearing our voices on the radio?” Eunji spat.

“Aniyo I just wanted to turn up the volume, that’s all..” In Guk timidly shrunk back into his seat with much embarrassment.

 

“KYAHAHAHA~ bbyong. You totally got pranked by me Oppa.” Eunji said as she flailed with laughter in her seat.

“Wh..What? It was a prank?” In Guk said blankly.

“Yep! And you fell for it! HEEE~”

In guk drove on speechless, he really thought Eunji was jealous and that he would never hear the end of her nagging but she in turn acted so differently.

“Oppa-ya, don’t worry. I’m not the kind of woman that gets jealous over this kind of things, its work, I know. Just as long it stays that way.” Eunji winks at In Guk’s blank face.

“Ya, you scared me. Like seriously.” In Guk finally responds.

“Yeah, also about your MBC drama..” Eunji jokes.

“Ya, enough! Seriously, Jung Eunji, you really are something.”

"Keke, but Oppa you did look cool during that photoshoot. The clothes matched you well." Eunji told In Guk as she searched  for the pictures online.

 

    side note: omg he looks so good okay, like wtf. 

--

 

Eunji and In Guk are seen in a mall shopping for things. In Guk grabs a basket from the stack then arches his free arm towards his stomach.

“Eunji, shall we go?” In Guk smiles, leaning towards her so that she can hook her arm around his.

Eunji nods, doing exactly what he expected her to then the two moved further into the store.

 

 

 

MC Studio View

 

“Ya, ya, ya! What is this, how come the Eungchil couple has become so intimate all of a sudden?” Na Young questions.

“Maybe they got to know each other better during the break. I don’t know, but I’m so glad they have (become more intimate), it’s about time! All the other couples have already reached this stage weeks ago.” Mi Sun answers.

 

The couple stroll past numerous shelves of items before Eunji nudges In Guk to stop.

 

Something’s caught her eye.

 

Eunji races over to one of the shelves before In Guk can catch up with her. He wanders around the maze of shelves in search of his wife. Then all of a sudden he comes face to face with a red Tamagotchi that is shoved in his face.  

“Oppa! Buy this for me. Yours will be the blue one!”

She says as she waves the blue one in her other hand.

“Keke, why? Are you having the Reply 1997 nostalgia? Do you miss Yoon Yoonjae?” In Guk says as he happily places the Tamagotchis into the basket.

“Tch! You wish!” Eunji says as she storms off before In Guk can say anything more.

“Eunji-ya! Let’s go together!” He chases up to her then acts all clingy to her.

“Oppa, is it weird that the Tamagotchis are the first thing we agree to buy for the New Year? Maybe we should put them back.”

“Aigoo, it’s okay. It’s fun, I guess.” He shrugs it off and they continue shopping.

 

 

Through the mall’s intercom system, VIXX’s new single ‘On and On’ is heard playing. Eunji and In Guk immediately look at each other, giving the omg-it’s-vixx’s-new-song look then waiting for the phantom of the opera tune and “I need therapy, lalalalala therapy” part to play so that they can do the dramatic piano playing action and vampire-looking walk together.

Even though they were in public, the couple wasn’t afraid of dancing or singing out loud. It was who they were.

“Kkkkeeee~ Of course, It’s my hoobaes.” In Guk proudly praises VIXX.

“Kya~ It’s N’s part.” Eunji squeals.

In Guk glares at Eunji.

“Ya, what are you talking about. You have me right here.”

“Tch, are you comparing yourself to N?”

“Yeah, I am. Why? I shouldn’t because I’m obviously better than him?”

“Tch! Save it Seo In Guk! Michin-nom (Crazy man) quit fantasying.”

Eunji continues to hum to the tune of the song as she goes through the items in the stationery section.

 

What! Michin-nom? Ugh, Jung Eunji sometimes you really know how to get to me.

 

--

 

.The couple checks out their items then make their way back home to sort and display their new items. The first thing Eunji takes out are the Tamagotchis, she starts hers first and waits for the egg to hatch on her screen. In Guk starts up his too but his egg hatches a little later than Eunji’s.

“I’m gonna name you, Gukkie!” Eunji giggles as she punches in the name.

“Ya, why would you name the Tamagotchi after me?” In Guk says with displeasure.

“Wae, its cute. Oh Gukkie, you pooped! I’ll clean it up for you. Keke~” Eunji jokes as she fiddles with her tamagotchi.

In Guk then gives up, that’s what they say right. If you can’t beat them, join them. So he ends up naming his “Rim-me”, after Eunji’s real name, Jung Hyerim.

The birth of their children? Gukkie and Rim-me.

 

FILMING ENDS

--

 

A few days later, In Guk visits ACUBE Ent on his rest day so that he can see Eunji. Eunji is currently practicing with the other members of Apink for the AIA concert in Hong Kong. As he walks up several flights of stairs with food in hand, he hears the faint tune of ‘My My’ playing. Eunji doesn’t know that In Guk is coming so it is a surprise event. He finally reaches the practice room where Apink is and opens the door.

 

“Your delivery is here!” In Guk announces.

The members of Apink stop dancing and turn around, shocked to see In Guk but greet him with big smiles. They run towards him and offer to help unload the food off him; one of the reasons was because they were hungry. But In Guk doesn’t see Eunji amidst the members which is strange, her manager told him she would be here.

In Guk asks Chorong where Eunji is.

“Eunji went to the washroom, she’ll be back soon” Chorong says as she gorges down a piece of kimbap.

“Apink members! Can I ask of a favour from you? Eunji doesn’t know that I’ll be here so could you help me surprise her?”

In Guk with the other 6 members plot their surprise event then quickly get into position before Eunji comes back.

 

The plan was that the Apink members would act as if nothing had happened and continue practicing their dance. But as the song progressed, In Guk would emerge from behind the chairs and join them in dance, surprising Eunji.

 

The door to the practice room swings open and in comes his Busan ahjumma, in a simple sweatshirt and track pants. She has her hair up in a ponytail and sleeves rolled up till her elbows.  

 

“Eunji-ya! Hurry, we’re gonna start soon.” Bomi rushes her. Eunji takes her position among her members and the music starts.

 

“Do do do do do~ Do do do do do.. MY MY MY you’re MY~”

 

The Apink members break out in their synchronized and signature dance from the 90’s as soon as the music starts. In Guk’s gaze is locked onto Eunji, every move and step she takes, In Guk takes it all in, in utter admiration.

Then it comes to the part where the members gather in a line and snap their fingers, In Guk creeps out from behind the chairs and joins them in the line., hiding behind the other members. They then shift out from the line and In Guk makes his way to Eunji. Eunji sees this familiar figure in the reflection of the mirror, she stops dancing due to the shock of what she is taking in at that moment. In disbelief, Eunji looks to her right and sees In Guk really standing next to her. All Eunji can do is stare at him with gaping wide open.

 

--

 

“ATCH..OOO!”

“Did you catch a cold?” 

 

 

HAI GUISE~ Sorry for the late update. I've been busy...

ANYWAY~ Here's chapter 12! I made this like a WGM based one because I haven't been writing with the WGM feel the past few chapters. So thank you for not killing me for deviating from the WGM theme. HEEH~ Have fun reading and subscribe, comment and upvote! :P 

@pandagirl753 : HAHA KYAA~ Back to you :) HAI ;P

@SujuXLove: Now if only this happened in reality. Hmmmm~

@supergeneration09: HEH! Thanks a bunch! :P

@timmytam: It's okay, I use capslock too much too. Haha~ Hope you like this update! :D

@Taratran13: Yep, it's really awesome. Haha! Thanks for reading this ty fanfic. :P

@_iwritecrap : OH MY EUNGUK~ HAHA. I wish other people would write about Eunguk too, there's too much HoGuk that it kills me. I have the crazy nerds for Eunguk it hurts. x|