Christmas Chapter - A Merry Eunguk Christmas~

Our Love After Reply 1997

 

Merry Merry Christmas Eunguk couple~

 


 

24th December 2012, 11:45 p.m.

Eunji and In Guk are together at a park in a secluded part of town where nobody can find them. It’s not romantic, having to hide from others while trying to be alone with the one you loved. The couple hated the fact that they had to hide their relationship, sometimes they just wanted to reveal it but they knew they couldn’t, for the sake of each other it had to be a secret.

It’s Christmas Eve and the two have decided to spend it together, secretly.

“Chagiya, it’s a really beautiful night today. I’m glad it’s spent with you.”

“Nado chagiya, me too.”

Eunji rests her head on In Guk’s shoulder, closes her eyes and slowly takes in everything. The realization that they were the only two people there at this time made her feel relieved, relaxed and comforted. They could do whatever they wanted without worrying about a scandal emerging. In Guk puts his arm on Eunji’s shoulder and rests his head on hers. He still couldn’t believe it, Eunji was his girlfriend, his actual girlfriend. It only had been a few months since they officially started dating but so far, it has been the best few months of his life. The two sat there in silence for a while, enjoying their alone time together.

Eunji pulled away first, reluctantly of course. In Guk’s broad firm shoulders were so comfortable, she wanted to rest her head on them forever. In Guk releases his arm around her shoulder sitting back upright. Eunji digs into her bag and pulls out a notebook followed by two pens and a polaroid camera.

“What’s this chagiya?”

Eunji blushes then says “I want to start a book of memories, documenting every single moment we share so we can look back on these days.”

She flips open the first page of the notebook and begins writing

 

너를 위해서 너만을 위해서

세상 모든 안겨 주지는 못하지만

너에게만 이제 약속할게

오직 너를 위한 내가 될게

 

For you, only for you
I might not be able to give you the whole world but
Now I will promise only to you
I will be a person who is only for you

 

I, Jung Eunji, will promise to love and cherish you, Seo In Guk forever. Even if we may face difficulties during the journey of our relationship, I promise that no matter what I will still love you.

As Eunji writes this, tears well up in her eyes and she doesn’t even know why. It is just emotional for her, at the ripe age of 20 she feels that she has experienced real love, she feels so fortunate to have In Guk. As she finishes the sentence, a tear falls on the page.

In Guk sees the page slowly soaking up Eunji’s tears, he turns to her and pulls Eunji away from the notebook bringing her to the edge of the lake. The moonlight reflects brightly against the water in the lake, shining on their faces allowing In Guk to see Eunji’s face clearly. He places his palm on the side of her face and looks sincerely at her, using his thumb to gently wipe away the tears that continue to fall. In Guk softly sings to Eunji

 

 

모르지만 조금은 힘들었어

neon mo-reu-ji-man jo-geum-eun him-deur-eoss-eo

네게 어울리는 사람이 나인지

ne-ge eo-ul-li-neun sa-ram-i na-in-ji

그건 내가 아니라도 다른 누구라도

geu-geon nae-ga a-ni-ra-do da-reun nu-gu-ra-do

이젠 그런 마음 버릴래

i-jen geu-reon ma-eum beo-ril-lae

 

You don’t know but it was a bit hard for me
Am I the right person for you?
And even if I’m not the one but it’s another person
I want to throw away that feeling now

 

 

“I want you to know that the past and future doesn’t matter to me. What matters the most is that now you are here with me and I don’t want it to change, forever. I love you, and nobody can change that. Remember this. Yes we may be unsure of what the future holds for us, but we will get through every obstacle we face, together. So for now, just put your trust me and we can conquer everything. ”

Eunji’s teary eyes glisten against the moonlight as she looks straight into In Guk’s eyes.

 

This is love, real love not a fantasy and she was living in it.

 

In Guk’s face leans closer to hers, Eunji closes her eyes then feels In Guk’s lips working their way around hers. He puts his other hand round her waist, pulling her closer to him so that he could feel her on his body. Eunji works her hands around In Guk’s neck, absorbing every moment. In Guk slightly pulls away and says

“Merry Christmas Chagyiya~”

Eunji grins.

“Merry Christmas to you too, Chagiya~”

Eunji leans back to kiss In Guk again.

And just like this as if it was a fairy-tale it is the 25th of December, 12:00 a.m.

 

Merry Christmas Eunguk couple.. Merry Christmas.

 

 

Special Eunguk christmas chapter!

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HAVE A GOOD ONE!