LOTTE world ( part 2 ).

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's POV )
 
" THIS IS THE BEST STEAK I'VE EVER EATEN ! " Taemin shouted and stuff a big piece of the meat I to his mouth. " well DUHH ! We skip lunch just to be able to play all the rides so whatever you eat now will taste like heaven ! " I stated and stuff a piece of steak into my mouth too.
 
 " yeah.. Thanks to someone. " Key said and glance at Minho. Minho glared right back at Key and cut his steak roughly with the sauce splashing around. 
 
" This steak is not bad. It almost taste like chicken. " Onew stated and stuff a huge piece into his mouth. " everything to you is chicken Onew hyung. Because you are a chicken deprived maniac. " Jonghyun said and put a small piece of meat into his mouth. Eating... Elegantly.
 
 Onew just strug and continue eating his steak .. Roughly with huge pieces stuffed into his mouth. " wait... You said all the rides. But there is one we haven't seat ! " Taemin said and bits of steak flew onto Key's face. " YAH ! Watch your mouth ! " key shouted and use the napkin to wipe his whole face roughly.
 
 " ride ? I thought we sat all ? " I said and drank my cup of coke after stuffing the last piece of meat into my mouth. " you forgot Noona ! The ferris wheel ! " Taemin stated simply and gulp down his cup of Coke. One shot.
 
 " oh that.. But it's two by two... " I said and pouted. I want to sit with all of them. Together. " easy. We will just sit according to how we sat on the first ride.. Which is the coaster. " I look at Taemin in horror. 
 
The first coaster ride ? That means... I turn and met eyes with Jonghyun. Jonghyun gave me a small smile and turn back towards his food.
 
 " so everyone okay ? " Taemin ask and look at all of us. " hey... But me and Key did not go up the coasters ! " Onew stated and sip on his coke. " then you partner with Key ! So everyone okay ? " Taemin ask again and look at Jonghyun. 
 
" yeah no problem. It will be such a honer to be in a ferris wheel with Jihye don't you all agree ? " Jonghyun said and smiled widely. 
 
" nah.. I prefer banana milk. " Taemin said and smiled cheekily  " and me prefer chicken or maybe steak. " onew added and poke at the empty plate. " I prefer clothes ! " key exclaimed and tug at his sleeve.
 
 " I prefer hmm... A new pair of trainers. " Minho said and look stright at me " Can't help it.. It's worn out. " he added and gave a small smile. " seriously ?! You guys ! Do I mean nothing to you all at all ?! " I said grimly and frown. 
 
" we'll not exactly nothing.. Maybe you mean an incy winny bit to us. " Key said and smiled at me. I twisted my lips and look away from them. I heard all of them burst into laughter and then a Taemin appeared Infront of me.
 
" Noona ! You're fun teasing ! " I frown and turn away from him. " aww come on Noona ! You know that you mean more then banana milk to me ! " He whined and pulled the sleeve of my shirt. 
 
I peep over at him and ask " really ? " he nodded enthusiastically and went Infront of me again. " you're the best best best best best best best best best best Noona ever ! " he said and hug me. 
 
I smiled and patted his head " at least you care about me Taemin ! " I said in a fake sob and stood up holding onto Taemin's arm " let's go Taemin ! Let's go seat the ferris wheel ! " I said and smiled brightly at him before leading him away. 
 
" YAH ! YOU TWO TWERPS ! DON'T LEAVE US BEHIND ! " the rest of the Shinee shouted and we heard chair screeching as they are being pulled out. 
 
Taemin and me glance at each other and gave a knowing smile. We both turn back to the rest of SHINee, wave and started running all our might towards the ferris wheel. 
 
******
 
" NEXT ! " I heard the worker shout. Jonghyun and I board the ferris wheel carriage and sat down opposite to each other. 
 
The ferris wheel started moving and then stop again to let the passenger for the next carriage board. 
 
" so.... How's life ? " Jonghyun ask and gaze at me. " life is not bad.. Especially with.. All of you all around. " I said and look out to see that the ferris wheel had move up to higher grounds. 
 
" how about you ? How is the thing going about sekyung - sshi ? Got over her ? " I ask and look into his brown orbs. He turn away and look out.
 
 " yeah I got over her long time ago. I guess somewhere in my heart I know she never really loved me. " I soften at the sight of him being like this.. So vulnerable. 
 
" she did love you Oppa. I can see that. And I understand a girl more then you do. " I said and gave him a warm smile. " it doesn't matter anymore.. I think I have another person in my mind. " he said and glance at me. 
 
I felt a little disappointment surge through me but I still kept the smile on my face.. With a lot of effort. " really ? Tell me about it ! " I said and lean back. 
 
He look at me and started speaking. " well ... There is this certain girl.. That keeps getting in my head.. And I can't get rid of her in my mind.. I just can't. Seeing her smile.. Is like.. A blind man being able to see for the first time. She naturally radiates a warm sense to everyone around her.. It is.. Indescribable. " Jonghyun finished and my heart crumpled.
 
 Radiates a warm sense to everyone ? That is defiantly not me.. I radiate maybe.. A cold sense to everyone.. " really ? Who is she ? " I ask and look at him " you want to know her name ? " Jonghyun ask and look at me in the eye.
 
 I nodded and look back into his eyes. " Well her name is.... " he started but never manage to finish it. " what ? Continue Oppa ! " he look back up at me and open his mouth to say her name. " her name is ... - "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Han JooMin. " 
 
 
 
 
 
HAHAHHA ! I jut felt like putting her name over there and spoil the moment ~ so did I spoil THE moment ? Hahah ! Sorry for my randomness.. Okay let's get back to the story.
 
 
" her name is - " before Jonghyun could say the name, there was a tick sound and the ferris wheel stop for the passengers to get in downstairs. 
 
I turn and look outside the ferris wheel to see that we are at the top. " Oppa ! Look ! It is so PREETY ! Look at the - " I was being cut off by being pulled into a hug.
 
 " you know... I never got to say the girl's name.. And I won't say it. It's for me to know and for you to find out. " Jonghyun said and pulled back. Planting a kiss on my cheek. 
 

 

Dear recording diary. Today was a awesome day in LOTTE world with the oppas. We got JooMin out of our minds for the whole day.. It was just fantastic ! But Jonghyun Oppa said that he have... Someone he likes. And.. It hurts.. Diary it hurts real bad. He told me it was for him to know and for me to find out. I hate these games. And I don't want to know who SHE is unless it's me. I know I'm being selfish right now... But I truly like Jonghyun Oppa. But he did something today that shock me ALOT. He kissed my cheek. He did. I was so shock ! But his lips was soft and .. And a lot of stuff.. It's unexplainable. Jonghyun Oppa is really a sweet person.. I really really hope that he might see me in a different light. But love cannot be forced.. But I just can't help hoping... Talk to you some other time diary.. I need to clear my mind now. Signing out, Park Jihye.
 
------- 
HEYY ~
Sorry for not updating..
Yeah really...
I was addicted to.. Reading books..
By L.J. SMITH ! 
She is such an AWESOME WRITER ! 
Okay it's a BOOK not fanfic yeah
And ... If you haven't read her book.. 
Called 
The forbidden game, you should read it
It is just so FREAKING AWESOME..
Heheh
Yeah and I completed that book.. Which is actually 3 books combine in less then 5 days ! LOL
OKAY..
Uhmm let's get back to point
I'm sorry for any errors on this chapter ! ><
Oh and I MIGHT not update as often..
I have started writing stories too ><
It's just so tempting :(
But I will update at least once a week.
Maybe more but never less ^^
I hope that you all like this chapter ! 
thanks for reading ! 
BYEBYEEE ^^