Turn of events.

Dear Diary

 

( reader's POV )
 
Days turn to weeks and weeks turn to months. Soon, 2 months pass since Sekyung and Jonghyun break up. Jonghyun's smile got more genuine and it seems that Jonghyun has slowly gotten over Sekyung. " - and she threw Onew's chicken ! You should have seen Onew's reaction is was like .. This ! " Jonghyun said and made a mixture of horrified and angry face. The rest of gang burst out laughing while Onew cross his arms and frowned at us. 
 
" Yah ! What's so funny ?! It's a normal reaction if Someone took MY DARLING CHICKEN ! " Onew shouted at the end and twisted his lips. The whole gang burst out laughing again and Jihye flicked his forehead. " seriously .. * hahah * onew ! It's just a * hahha * chicken ! " Jihye said in between laughters. " WHAT DID YOU SAY ? IT'S NOT JUST A CHICKEN ! IT'S MY CHICKEN ! " Onew shouted and charge towards Jihye. 
 
" Uhmm.. Jihye ah.. I think you should run.. " Minho said and nudge Jihye. " I think so too... " Jihye said and ran around out of the cafeteria to the hallway while laughing. She look back to see that she had already lost Onew. " * giggles * onew Oppa ate too much chicken ! He's so slow ! " Jihye mumbled to herself and decided to walk back slowly. Before she could exit the hallway, she was being pushed to the lockers. Hard.
 
 " who do we have here ? Hmm.. The girl that sticks to our Oppa ? The Park Jihye. " JooMin the new school queenka said and the group of girls behind her snickered at her comment. 
 
( Jihye's POV ) 
 
" what do you want ? " I said in a soft voice and bit my lips. Not daring to look up to her face. " what do I want ? I want you to stay away from my Oppas. " JooMin said and smirked. " stay away from the Oppas ? Sorry but I can't grant that For you. " I said in a stern voice. She can't stop me from being friends with the Oppas. " No ? Did you just say NO ? The nerves of you. STAY AWAY FROM THE OPPAS. Of not I will be nasty to you. Got it ? " JooMin shouted and push me harder on the locker. 
 
" I will not stay away from the Oppas. " I said thickly. " no matter what you do. I won't stay away from them because THEY ARE MY FRIENDS ! " I added and glared at JooMin. " what ?! THE NERVES OF YOU ! " JooMin shouted and raise her hand to slap me on the face. But before she could, someone shouted " Yah ! What's happening here ?! " I turn and saw Onew Oppa. 
 
JooMin raised hand that were ment to slap me, started my face. " AHHH.. Nothing I was just saying how pretty Jihye looks. " I widen my eyes at her sudden change of attitude and the rest of the girls ran towards Onew Oppa. " Oppa !! " they shouted and hold onto his arms. Onew Oppa frowned and detach himself from the girls before walking to me. " Jihye. Let's go. " he said in a stem voice and grab my wrist pulling me with him back into the cafeteria.
 
 " Hey so how was the chasing ? Fun ? " Key asked and snickered. Onew Oppa ignored Key's question and look at them with serious face. " Jihye had an encounter with JooMin. " Onew Oppa said seriously and the rest of the SHINee's smug faces turn into shock, horror and serious faces. " JooMin ? Han JooMin ? " Jonghyun ask in a husky voice. " yes her. " Onew Oppa replied and I look at them weirdly.. What are they talking about ? " Jihye ah.. You have to be careful around Han JooMin arraso ? " key said and look deep into My eyes. 
 
I nodded meekly and notice Taemin being extremely quiet. " Taemin ? Are you okay ? " I ask and reach out for him. Before I could touch him, Jonghyun Oppa grab my hand stopping me. Despite the situation, my heart rate increase rapidly and occasionally skip a beat.
 
 What is wrong with me.. " don't.. Leave him alone. " Jonghyun said and pulled me out of the cafeteria and into an empty classroom " Oppa ? Whats wrong ? " I ask blankly. " okay.. Let's just.. URGH. Okay.. I will tell you why you have to be careful about JooMin and why is Taemin like this. " Jonghyun Oppa said and bit his lips.
 
 " huh ? Taemin Oppa and JooMin ? You mean Taemin being like this is also due to JooMin ? " Jonghyun nodded and took in a deep breath. " okay so here is the story.. When we were in middle school, our maknae.. Taemin fell in love with a girl called Minhye. He was hopelessly in love with her. It was like .. So much more important then banana milk to him. It was just undescribeble. Minhye loved him too.. And although they did not claim each other as theirs, they were considered as couples. " 
 
Jonghyun said and his smiley face turn into a stern one. " but everything change when JooMin came into the picture. JooMin threatened Minhye and ask her to stay away from Taemin. Minhye refused and decided to stay with Taemin. JooMin did all sorts of things to Minhye. From pouring Poop water to slicing Minhye's face. Yes.. SLICING. Minhye did not want to tell us anything and just treat everything was alright. Who would have known.. The playful and cheerful Minhee would.. Would.. "
 
 Jonghyun stop and swallowed hard. " would what Jonghyun Oppa ? " I ask and touched his back. " Jihye.. Minhye.. She.. She's in a coma right now. And her life is at stake. She have been asleep for 2 years.. Jihye.. 2 years ! " Jonghyun Shouted and look at me with tear filled eyes. " the thing is.. Jihye.. At that time.. JooMin's obsession is Taemin.. But now... Now.. " Jonghyun stop and took a deep brath before looking into my eyes with new tears forming. " Her target now is.. Me and.. My closest best girl friend is.. You.. Park Jihye.. "
 
-----------
 
HEYY !! 
Yeah this story have quite a turn of events... So my whole plot changed :x
HOHOHO .. I think it's gonna be interesting ? Hhaa
Arghh... I can't write what Jihye will be recording in her diary.. 
Because.. I don't have time nowww :(
And it doesn't fit if I wrote it down :/
GOSH ! It's already 8:25 and j haven't finish studying !!!! 
AHHH !
Okay I need to go now ! 
Hope you enjoyed this chapter 
Although its abit y :(
THANKS FOR READING ! 
BYEEE (: