Love is painful.

Dear Diary

 

Days past by slowly and Jonghyun distanced himself more and more everyday from Jihye. Although it hurts alot, he still did it. He doesn't want Joo Min to make Jihye have a hard time. And it seems to be working.
 
( nobody's pov )
 
Jonghyun walk down the hallway with his head down. He felt hurt. He felt lonely. 
 
He look up and sigh, just in time to see Jihye walking towards the hallway. He quickly flatten himself beside a locker and held his breath. Jihye just walk pass not noticing Jonghyun. 
 
She seems to be in a daze. Jihye walk out of the hallway and out of the exit. He peep out and saw Jihye walk out. He relexed and sigh. Slowly he walk out of his hiding place and out of the school. He saw Jihye again. 
 
This time, he decided to follow her. To keep a look out of her until she got home. 
 
( Jonghyun's pov )
 
* Jihye seems to be thinking about alot of things. * I thought as I followed her. * she didn't even realise I was following her * I thought again and shook my head.
 
 Even her back view looks attractive to me. I sigh and continued following her. She suddenly turn and walk into an ally. 
 
I scratch my head and followed her. Once in the middle of the ally, she stopped and I heard her sigh. I walk backwards slowly. trying to hide.
 
 " I know you are there Jonghyun. Don't hide. " 
 
she said and turn around to look at me. I sigh in defeat and look down. 
 
" why are you following me ? " 
 
she ask and I heard her voice shaking. 
 
" I- I don't know. " 
 
I said and sigh again.  
 
" look.. It's not that.. I don't want to be friends anymore.. It's just that.. You have become ... Different. "
 
 she said and bit her bottom lips. 
 
" I don't think we should be friends anymore. " 
 
I said and look up at her.
 
 " w-what ? " 
 
she said and look at me shock. I just shook my head and look down on the floor. " what do you mean Jonghyun ? " she ask and look at me. Lost. I sigh and look up at her. " let's not be friends anymore. " I said and look everywhere else except her.
 
 " why ? " 
 
she asks and look down on the floor. As much as I want to run to her and grab her into a tight hug, I can't. I have to get over her. I have to. I pursed my lips and and turn around to walk away. I heard quick footsteps and the next moment, I was back hugged by Jihye.
 
 " why are you doing this to me ? " she ask and I felt tears on my back. I just kept quite and tried holding my tears in. 
 
" do you know how much I like you ? " she sobbed and I felt her grip tighten. I felt my body tense up. Did.. She just confessed ?
 
 " please... Make it better for us.. I don't want to be in this types of terms with you anymore. " she said and I felt my back getting wetter. I gulp and shut my eyes. Forcing the tears back in. 
 
" I'm sorry. But I have no feelings for you. " I said and pulled her hands away from my waist and walk away. I walk to a corner and peep back at Jihye.
 
 She was sitting on the floor, looking down. I saw her tears falling and turn back around to continue walking. I bit my lips and let the tears fall. 
 
This hurts so much. Seeing the person you care for the most in this world crying and not being able to comfort them. It just feel terrible. " I'm so sorry Jihye.. But this is for the best. " 
 
I whispered and walk to my favourite place when I'm sad. Namely, the park. I squat down beside the pond and pick up a pebble throwing it into the pond to do pebble skipping. 
 
I sigh and threw the pebble in the pond with a huge amount of force, shouting out in frustration. 
 
" WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME ?! " 
 
I burst out and lay my head on my knee, crying like there's no tomorrow. It's so hard to forget someone. Especially if you like that person so much. No matter how hard I try I just can't forget her. 
 
It hurts so much. Too much. That I almost can't bare it. The pain is eating me inside out. I just felt like ripping my heart out of my chest.
 
 " ARHHHHHHH ! " I shouted out loud and let the fresh batch of tears fall again. If I knew loving someone was this... Painful, I would have never fallen in Love.
 
******************
Dear diary,
 
I'm feeling so sad right now. I feel.. Destroyed. Why is Jonghyun doing this to me ? It hurts so much. It's not like him to do this. What exactly happen to us. We used to be so happy and playful together.. What happen to our past relationship.. Is there no hope for us anymore ? 
 
Signing out 
Park Jihye
 
********************
Dear diary,
 
I really hope... What I did was right. I'm trying my best to bare with the pain now. It's so bad.. Once I think of the thing... That happen to both of us, I would tear up. I don't think anything is as painful as this. I hope... Jihye would be living well after this... And I've also decided... In order for me to forget Jihye, I have to move on. I have to go somewhere far away. I've decided to continue my studies in the states. It would be better...
 
Signing out 
Kim Jonghyun. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey ~
Another sad chapter here :/
I told you it was gonna be sadder D:
I almost cried while typing ~
But I guess I was being too emotional
Cos I was listening to balled while typing. :p
Hehe ~ 
Oh and you see right there ?
Rightttt thereeee !
I did a plot twist >:)
Jonghyun's gonna go to da states D:
And yeah more ideas came in
So more chapters are gonna appear ! :D
Oh and a note ! 
Shinee is NOT idols in this fic.
They are just a famous school band
And have schedules sometimes
Cause they play at cafe. 
Now that that is cleared up :>
Thanks for reading ! 
I'll try to update as fast as I can ^^
Byeeee ~ :D