Forgotten + talk.

Dear Diary

 

( Jonghyun's pov )
 
" Do I.. Know you ? " Jihye ask and tilted her head to the side. " y-yah.. Jihye.. Don't play around. " I stuttered, as another wave of shock hit me. 
 
" no.. Really. Do I know you ? And howcome you know my name ? " she ask and scratch her head looking confused. " you.. Really don't... Remember me ? " I mumbled softly and look at her with a miserable feeling gathered inside me. 
 
She shook her head and look at me sadly. " look.. Eh.. " she stopped and look at me. " Jonghyun. " I answered and look down on the floor. " ah.. Okay.. J.. Jonghyun ? " she stop and gasp. I look up as hope went through me that she might remember me.
 
 " J..Jonghyun... " she repeated and look at me weirdly. " I.. I'm sorry. Your name sounded familiar.. But.. I actually lost my memory due to a car accident.. So I'm sorry if I don't remember you. " she finished and look at me with a guilty face.
 
 " you.. Got into an accident ? " I asked feeling shock all over again. " yeah.. That what- " " Jihye ah ! Why did you skate so far off ! " I heard a familiar voice shouted and turn to see.. Key. 
 
" kibum.. " I mumbled seeing my best friend after five years. " oh... Jonghyun.. JONGHYUN ! YOU'RE BACK ! " key shouted and gave me a hug. 
 
" haha ! Kibum, you never changed. " I said and smiled, feeling glad to finally see key again. " but wait. Key.. What happen to... " I started and look at Jihye who was looking at us with wide eyes.
 
 " oh.. So you found out .. " he sigh and skated to the side of the ice ring. " yah. What exactly happened when I was ... Away ? " I ask when I skate to where key is. " long story. " he said and sigh again.
 
 I turn to look at Jihye who was skating around the ice ring with her hair flying gracefully behind her. " why not let's go to the cafe we used to always go five years ago.. And talk about everything ? " Key ask as he look at Jihye skating around the ice ring.
 
 " you also have a lot of explanation to do Kim Jonghyun-sshi. " he said and turn to look at me with a smug smile on his face. I smiled at him and nodded. I guess there's no point in hiding anything anymore.
 
~**~**~**~**~**~
 
" WHAT ? ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! " I shouted and stood up from the cafe chair abruptly. " yah ! Jonghyun! Shhh ! " Key said and pulled me back down. 
 
" what the.. IM GOING TO KILL THAT FREAKIN HAN JOOMIN. " I shouted again, this time louder and bang the table. " YAH ! KIM JONGHYUN ! SIT DOWN. " Key shouted and look at me with sharp eyes.
 
 " But- " 
 
" SIT DOWN. " he shouted and pointed at my chair. " Fine. " I mumbled and took a seat. " if you do that one more time, you're paying for my next tiramisu cake ! " Key said and frowned at me. 
 
" but.. How could I not be like that when i realised what happen to Jihye while I was gone ?! " I whispered sharply. " Being like that doesn't change anything ! " Key argued and sipped his coffee. 
 
" but still ! Knowing Joomin threw a brick at Jihye's head and making her have a major concussion makes me feel like... Killing her ! " I softly shouted and waved my arms around trying to make some gestures. 
 
" well then.. You better don't go and kill her because I don't want to visit my best friend in jail. " he said and took a bite of his 3rd tiramisu cake. 
 
" don't worry. I'll escape the prison. " I said and smirked. " as if you can. " Key scoffed and sipped his coffee again. " anyways, where have you been these five years ?! I thought you died in America. " Key said and put down his coffee cup.
 
 " well.. I did die.. " I paused and stirred my coffee slowly. " .. On the inside. " I finished and let out a sigh. " Jonghyun. " Key started and look at me. " what is it ? " I asks me look up back at him. 
 
" do you.... Still like Jihye ? " he ask and look at me intensively. I let out a small laugh and look down back at my coffee. " I don't like her.. " I said and paused again, taking out the spoon from the coffee and look at key. 
 
" I love her. " 
 
I finished and slump my back on the chair. " what.. I thought.. I thought you wanted to leave to forget her. " He said and look at me with a frown. I smiled slightly and look up at key again. 
 
" I wanted to. But I can't. " I said and sat back up straight. " at first, I thought if I left her, and if she wasn't with me, I would be able to forget her. To be able to... Live for myself again. To maybe overcome my love for her. " I mumbled towards the end and look up at key. " but I couldn't. I just can't. Whenever I try to forget her, memories of me spending time with her will come flushing back to me. And it hurts. It really does. " I said softly and felt a tear roll down my cheeks. 
 
" in America, I keep telling myself. The first two years will be the hardest. But after that I would be able to forget her, to get over my feelings for her. But... It got worst in the last three years. I just can't... I can't.. Live without her. " I said and wipe away the tears that is continuously flowing down. 
 
" you really.. Seems to love her a lot. " key said and I heard him gulp. " yeah.. More then anything. " I mumbled and look up at him. He too, was having red eyes and tears were threatening to flow down. " you know what Jonghyun. " key started and look at me with a sad face. " yeah ? " I replied looking at him curiously.
 
 " to be honest with you, I ... Actually like Jihye. " he said and look down at his coffee. I felt my eyes widen as shock overcame me. " but.. I won't try to take her away from you. I tried before. When you were away. I confessed to her. She lost her memories and I thought.. Hey.. Maybe there's a chance for me now. So.. I took care of her, I became her best friend.. And I confessed to her. " key said and shook his head smiling alittle to himself. 
 
" Did.. Did she accept you ? " I ask, anticipating his answer. " no... She said.. She can't.. She felt someone else was suppose to be there in her heart. And the feeling for the person is still there.. But she can't figure out who it is. " key finished and look up at me. 
 
" so.. Jonghyun. Now, you have to try your best to let her know it was you. Bring back her memories to her. Let her know its you. " Key said and gave me a small smile. " and me.. As your best friend... " he paused and pointed at himself " will help you at all means to get her to remember you. " key finished and patted my back.
 
 " kibum.. You are really.. Jjang ! " I said and held out my hand with two thumbs jutting up to show him how good he was. " don't worry Jonghyun. I know. " he said smugly and laugh. 
 
------------
Hey guys ! 
Yeah sorry again for updating so late :x
Oh and I realised I have a few things to clear up. 
I realised I mixed up my stories and in one chapter, Jonghyun had a diary entry. And Jihye was writing a diary. Okay.. Lets just take it take Jihye was actually using her recorder diary and Jonghyun have a diary that he writes to sometimes. 
 
And another one !
 
This chapter, there was a part where Jihye said she was in a ' car accident. ' 
 
No. She wasn't in a car accident. The shinee members excluding Jonghyun made that up to prevent her from remembering Joomin and well.. Have a grudge. It's just a firm of protection to her. 
 
Also, note that there is no diary entries for now cos she lost her memories and she doesn't know that she actually has a diary. 
 
Okay. I hope I cleared some things up. Do tell me if there are any faults ! I would explain it. And.. The spelling errors. I was lazy and didn't change it because it was actually done by my phone's auto correct. Hehe
 
But I'll change all the spelling someday.. I just don't know when..
Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapterrrrrr ~
See ya all on the next one ! :D 
Do comment and subscribe okayyy ? 
Byeeee ^^