Suprises.

Dear Diary

 

( Jonghyun's POV )
 
" Why are you doing this to Jihye hyung ? " Key ask and look at me with concern in his eyes.
 
 " I just have to do this... I can't explain though. " I answered and poke my toast on the plate. " but you know how much Jihye is suffering ? " Key stated.
 
 I stop poking my toast and just stare at it. " she has been crying so much hyung.. It hurts me to see her like this. " Key said and sigh. 
 
" why do you care so much about what happens between me and Jihye ? " I ask and frowned. 
 
" well.. Jihye is a good dongseang to me.. And you're my hyung.. I'm concern about it. " Key said and bit on his toast. 
 
" Key.. Answer my next question seriously. " I said and look at him. He nodded and gestured for me to continue.
 
 " do.. You.. Do you like Jihye ? " I ask and waited for his reaction. Key hesitated and sigh. " well.. I did like her alot last time.. But... I know you like her hyung.. And I think she likes you.. So I tried to suppress my feelings. But.. It's still there.. Mostly.. " key said and put down his toast. 
 
" so now you still like Jihye ? " I asked. Key just nodded and kept quiet. I sigh and bit my lips..
 
 " key.. Why.. Don't you try to.. Woo her ? " I said . Key look up at me surprised. " you mean.. You don't want to woo Jihye ? " key ask and look at me intensely.
 
 " I still like her.. But.. We have to have a fair game right ? You might not know.. She might like you. You have a chance.. I have a chance that's only fair. " I said and poke my toast again. 
 
" hmm.. I guess.. But.. I don't know.. " key said and drank his coffee. " well.. Then promise me one thing Key. " I started. " what thing hyung ? " he ask and put down his cup.
 
 " no matter what take care of.. Jihye okay ? Protect her. " I said and pick up my toast. " o..okay.. You're weird hyung. " key said and wash up his plate and cup.
 
 " you will know why someday. " I said and sigh drinking down my cup of milk and waking into the room. 
 
" YAH ! KIM JONGHYUN ! CLEAN YOUR DISHES ! " key shouted. " I WILL LATER ! " I shouted back and ran into my room. Afraid when the key umma sense kick in. I
 
 lied down on my bed and sigh to myself. I hope that doing this will be better for Jihye. " RING RING !! " I grab my phone and pick up immidietly.
 
 " hello ? " I answered. " is this Jonghyun ? " I heard the person said and somehow, her voice seems so familiar. 
 
" yeah.. Who is this ? " I ask and look the the number. Unknown number. " Jonghyun.. This is Sekyung. " " s-Sekyung ?! " I ask shocked. " yes This is Sekyung. Shin Sekyung. " 
 
----------
HEYY ~
I know short chapter ~ 
It's for teasing ^^
It's fun.. LOL.
I'm finally back from malaysiaaaa !!
And expect more updates !
Cos I'm getting high due to Saturday.
IM GONNA SEE SHINee !!
* SPAZZ *
I saw them twice already..
But I'm still excited ~~
HAHHA !
Check out my new fanfic okayy ??
I spent alot if time on it..
It's on the last update.
I'm lay right now soooo yeah..
Hahaha ~
Thanks for subscribing commenting !
I was so happy when I have new subscribers for this story !
THANKS !
I hope that you all like this chapter !
Till next chapter ! 
Byeeee ~ ^^