Talk.

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's POV )
 
One week has pass since Sekyung sshi and Jonghyun Oppa break up. It turns out.. Someone else was with us in the hallway and managed to record the whole thing that happen and played it on the school's loudspeaker. Sekyung sshi was so embarrassed that she transferred school. At least.. It made Jonghyun Oppa life much easier but his smiles were never genuine. He was not the same as last time. It is like he locked himself up in a room and won't allow anyone into the room. Not even me. The person which he usually turns to for advice and tells me all his troubles. It's really getting us worried. 
 
" Jihye noona .. Jonghyun Hyung looks like he is going to cry.. " Taemin, who was sitting beside me whispered to me and look at Jonghyun Oppa worriedly. I sigh and look at Jonghyun Oppa who was having his head hung down and was playing with his fingers on the table. 
 
" Jonghyun Oppa.. Are you okay ? " I ask worriedly and frowned. Jonghyun Oppa immidietly look up and smiled.. A fake smile " Ahh Nae ! I'm just.. Tired.. " Jonghyun oppa's smile dimmed abit as he look back down. " Jonghyun Oppa.. Are you sure you're okay ? " I ask although I'm sure he was not okay. Jonghyun look up and bit his lips." yeah.. I'm sure.. I.. I want to go home now.. Tell the teachers I'm not feeling well. " he said quickly and grab his bag before walking out of the cafeteria.
 
 We all look at his retreating figure and I stood up.. I can't take it anymore. I want the real Jonghyun Oppa back. " cover me up by telling the teachers I'm sick or whatever. I need to talk to Jonghyun Oppa. " I said to the rest of SHINee before grabbing my bag and Ran towards Jonghyun who was already stepping out of the gate. " Oppa ! Oppa ! Jonghyun Oppa wait " I shouted while running up to him. He turn around and seems shock to see me. " Oppa.. We... Need.. To ... Talk .... " I said while panting and took in a deep breath.
 
 " talk ? I don't need to talk to anyone I'm perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong. " he said and smiled that fake smile of his. " Oppa. I'm not an idiot. I have a mind and eyes to know what you are feeling. " I said and twisted my lips. " but I'm fine... " Jonghyun Oppa argued. I glared at him and twisted my lips more. " fine.. You got me Jihye.. I need someone to talk to anyway.. " He said and sigh.
 
 I smiled in victory and walk towards Starbucks, The nearest cafe from our school. Jonghyun Oppa followed me quietly and although it was silent, it was not awkward. It was almost like comfortable silence. Once we were inside, we ordered our drinks and sat at the far corner of the cafe. " so.... How's life Jonghyun Oppa ? " I started and took a sip of my latte. " very good.. Very very good. No troubles at all nothing. " he said with full of sarcasm and rolled his eyes.
 
 Right.. I ask him to talk because he has troubles. Oh well I guess stupid question deserves a stupid answer ? I cleared my throat and look at him awkwardly " ehh.. Okayy.. Uhmm let's start with the first problem. " I said and put on my serious face. " Uhmm.. Jihye.. Incase you don't know.. There is only one problem.. " he said and raised his eyebrow. Oh right. Okay. One problem. And here I thought there was  five or six.. Great. 
 
" okay.. One problem.. Let me guess... It's sekyung sshi's problem right ? " yes that must be it. I must be right this time. He nodded and bit his lips. AH ! YES I GOT IT ! Okay.. Be serious. Be serious. " so from the looks of it... You still have not gotten over her ? " I ask and sat up stright. The seriousness kicking in. " yeah.. I just can't get over her.. She is.. The first person that I ever loved.. I can't get over her. " Jonghyun said as his eyes started turning red. 
 
" You know.. Jonghyun Oppa. I'm not saying you never loved her or anything.. But.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. It's because you don't want to let go. You think you love her but.. Maybe you never did. Things aren't always like how it seems. " I said and held his hands across the table. " maybe.. You just have to let go. If she is not ment for you, she isn't. You can't force love Jonghyun Oppa. " I said softly and squeeze his hand before letting go.
 
 "Jihye ah.. Do I seem like I love Sekyung before or even now ? " he said as he look up to me with his tear filled eyes. " that.. I will never know Jonghyun Oppa. Only you will know. In here. " I stood up and reach over the table to his chest and tapped the place his heart is at. He wipe the remaining tears in his face and smiled. This time it looks more genuine. " Jihye ah. Thanks for everything. You made me realise some things I never thought of. " he said and ruffled my hair. Somehow, I felt my heart skip a beat. 
 

 

Dear recording diary, today, I talked with Jonghyun Oppa. It turns out his problem revolves around one person.. Which is sekyung sshi..  He couldn't get over her. It's quite sad though.. It somehow... Hurts me too.. What is wrong with me ? I guess it's because me and Jonghyun oppa's bond is too strong.. I hope that Jonghyun Oppa will be back to his usual self. The cheerful and teasing Jonghyun Oppa. I guess even if he don't love sekyung Sshi, he like her .. A lot. I never thought sekyung sshi is like this. Well people is unpredictable. I really hope Jonghyun Oppa will not meet someone like that again. I have enough troubles for today already .. AHHH lucky I have you my diary. I could tell you everything without worrying about anyone knowing. Good night ! Talk to you again tomorrow ! Signing out, Paek Jihye .

 

---------------

Heyyyy ~ 

sorry for not updating >< 

I'm having a break from in between my exams now..

Weird schedule huh?

OH AND YTD I WENT TO BIGBANG CONCERT

YES YOU SAW IT RIGHT

BIGBANG CONCERT !

IT was like awesomeeeee ~

all of them was like one arm length away !

and Top and DAESUNG splash water at the peopleard me and me ~ 

all the fan service they give ~ <3

AHHHHHH

i can't get SMTOWN ticks though.. 

ARGH ! 

Its okay ~

I have SHINee tickets ! 

Fr end of this year ~

YEAH !

yeah I know going for too many concerts :/

oh and the nxt update won't be so soon

i neglected another fanfic of mine :/ 

SRRY GUYS :(

i will update as much as possible !

THANKS FOR READING ! 

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS WILL BE APPRICIATED ! :)

BYEEEE