Unexpected.

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's pov )
 
" what's wrong with Jonghyun oppa ? " I ask Onew and frown. Jonghyun has been avoiding me lately and I don't know why.. 
 
" molla.. " Onew strug and sigh. " oppa why - " " uhm I have to go to the restroom. " Jonghyun cut me off an got up walking quickly away.
 
 " I can't take it anymore... " I mumbled and ran toward's Jonghyun's figure. 
 
" OPPA ! " I shouted and Jonghyun froze on the spot. " oppa... Can we talk ? " I ask and bit my bottom lips, glancing at Jonghyun's reaction " I have nothing to talk to you about. " Jonghyun just stated and started walking away.
 
 " OPPA ! WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME ? " I shouted out loud in frustration and gritted my teeth.
 
 " BECAUSE I WANT TO ! " Jonghyun shouted back at me and turn around to glare at me.. He has never glared at me before. 
 
" what's wrong oppa ? What did I do ? Did I do something wrong to make you avoid me ? You have a reason right oppa ? " I ask and held in my tears. 
 
" YES I HAVE A REASON. " Jonghyun said and look away. " I knew it oppa. Tell me the reason. I'll change ! I'll try to make it work. " I said desperately an walk towards him. 
 
" THE REASON IS BECAUSE I .. HATE YOU. " Jonghyun said with his voice full of poison.
 
 " y-you.. Hate me ? " I ask and look at him in shock unable to resist the tears anymore. " YES. I HATE YOU PARK JIHYE. YOU DISGUST ME. " Jonghyun shouted and glare menacingly at me. 
 
" no.. Nonono... You're joking right oppa ? " I tried to make up an excuse desperately and walk towards him. 
 
" NO. IN SERIOUS. I HATE YOU. I DESPISE YOU. " Jonghyun said and spat beside me, snorted and walk away.
 
 I felt my legs give out and fell to the floor with new batches of tears coming every second. 
 
Jonghyun oppa hates me. He hates me.. The person that I love hates me. " AHHHHHHHHHHH " I scream out loud and hug my knees to my chest trying to take the pain away. 
 
I pull out my glasses and threw them to the end of the hallway and roughly wipe my tears away. 
 
" hey... Jihye are you okay ? " I look up and saw key.. " oh key... I don't know what to do anymore. " I said and buried my head between my knees and arm. 
 
" come on.. Get up. I know somewhere that will make you feel better. " Key said and put his hand out. I grab it and stood up looking down on the floor. 
 
I felt myself being pulled out of the school and into a bus. I finally look up from the floor an paid the driver. " key... Where are we going ? " I ask and say down on the seat. " you'll see. " key said and smiled. 
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
" the beach ?! " I asked surprised. Of all places.. The beach to feel better ?! " and now... Do this.. " key said and cup his hands over his mouth screaming out loud.
 
 " AHHHHH ! I HATE THISSSSSSSSS " he them took in a deep breath and smiled. " now you try. " he said and smiled wider.
 
 I took in a deep breath and shouted 
 
" AHHHHHHH ! STUPID JONGHYUN YOU IDIOT PABO ! " 
 
I felt some if the weight lifted my shoulders and decided to shout more 
 
" YOU IDIOT ! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ! WHY DO YOU HATE ME WHYYYYYY ! "
 
 I shouted and felt tears streaming down my cheeks.
 
 " DO YOU KNOW THAT IT'S HURTS SO MUCH ?! IT HURTSSSSSSS ! " 
 
I scream and squat down on the floor crying my eyes out. " Jihye... " I heard key said and look up to him forcing a small smile while crying. 
 
" come here " key said and spread open his arms. I accepted the hug and cried more wetting his shirt. 
 
" shhh.. It's okay Jihye ah. I'm here.. Cry it all out . " I cried harder and grab into key's shirt trying to release the pain in my chest. 
 
Key hug me tighter and patted my head. " key oppa... Thank you. " I said and hiccuped pulling away from the hug. 
 
" feel better now ? " key ask and look at me worriedly. I nodded and presented a small smile. " well in that case....... " key broke off and splash seawater on me. 
 
" YAH !! KEY OPPA ! " I shrieked and stood up. " OHHH you're so going to regret it ! " I shouted and kick the seawater into key.
 
 " Jihye... You better stop now ! " key said an wag his fingers. I stuck out my tongue at him and kick more water at him. 
 
" Ohhh you're going to regret that now Jihye.. FEEL MY WRATH ! " key shouted and ran towards me. " KYAAA ! " I squealed and started running.
 

 

Dear recording diary,
 
Today was a very... Change of emotions day.. And Jonghyun oppa... He... He said that he hate me.. And it hurts so bad. It feels like... There is nothing left in my life.. It's like... The world has ended. But key.. Key came into the picture. He brought me to the beach and made me scream all my frustrations and cried everything out. I felt better.. Really better. It was so far so good. But what Jonghyun said will always stay in my mind.. Imagine someone you like saying these stuff to you.. It's just... *sigh * I don't know anymore. But I'm sure my feelings are still the same. It's so frustrating. And I lost my fake specs... Oh well I should change a little... I shall go to the salon later. Guess I'll talk to you tomorrow diary. Bye. 
 
Signing out, 
Park Jihye
----------
 
HEYY ~
Sorry I took a week to update ><
Was Into dramas again !!
Hahah 
And I wrote another FIC :x
It was tempting ! 
Check it out ~ it's featuring KEY ~ ^^
 
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/326877/fated-key-romance-shinee-taemin-exok-kai-sehun
 
It's gonna be quite a completed FIC though ~ haha ~~
I'll try to update more often ! But I'm going Malaysia this Friday :/ 
Oh well still can write anyways.. 
But my drama T.T 
And MAMA awards. NOOOO
HAIXX :(
Okay I shld stop here ><
Hope that you all enjoyed this chapter ! 
Hehe it kinda made me emotional writing this chappie...
Oh well 
Till next chapter ! 
BYE ^^