Decision.

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's pov )
 
" S-shin Sekyung ? " I whispered into the phone and gulp. " Nae. And.. You must be Jihye's right ? " she ask and I heard shuffling on the other end of the phone.
 
 " Nae.. " I Said and bit my lips. " Is Jonghyun there ? " I ask and played with a pen that was on the desk. " Jonghyun ? Oh he's not here. He went downstairs to buy some food. " she explained.
 
 " ah.. I see. I'll call back later then. " I said and sigh. " don't call back. " she said in a monotoned voice and there was a moment of silence. " w-what ? " I ask and frowned. " I said don't call back. " she said. 
 
" why not ? " 
 
" Because. Me and Jonghyun are already back together. And you won't stand any chance. He doesn't like you Jihye ! He told me he hates you. He wish that you were out if his life. " Sekyung said all in one breath and I kept silent. 
 
" do you understand now Jihye ? " 
 
" he really did say that ? " I ask as I felt my heart drop. 
 
" yes. He did. "
 
" oh.. Okay.. Thanks anyway. " I whispered into the phone and felt years welling up. 
 
" whatever. " Sekyung said and the line went dead. Did.. Jonghyun really say that to Sekyung ? Maybe.. I should go and find him to see if it was true. " I shall go. " I said to myself and wipe the remaining tears on my cheek away before grabbing my jacket and running over to Jonghyun's house. 
 
( Jonghyun's Pov )
 
" you better do it. Or she will in a deep trouble. " Joomin said and smirked. " N-Nae. " I nodded and sigh. " good. " she said and laugh before walking away. 
 
Yes. Joomin suddenly appeared when I was buying some food to bring upstairs to eat and start the planning with Sekyung. A twisted person ? Yes she definatly is. 
 
" JONGHYUN ! "
 
 I heard someone shout and turn to see ... Jihye.. .. Why does she have to appear now ?! Joomin is nearby !
 
 " oh. It's you. " I said and pretended to be bored. " I wanted to ask you something. " she said and breath hard. " what ? " I said and rolled my eyes. As much as I hate this, I have to do it. 
 
" do.. You really hate me ? " she ask and I saw tears forming in her eyes. No I don't hate you at all ! I don't ! " Yes " I said and look away. " why ? " she ask and grab my sleeve. 
 
I shook her hand away and glared at her. " I just do. And you're really like a leech you know. Sticking onto people all the time. Do you think your that great huh ? You're just.. Weak ! WEAK ! Mixing with you is a disgrace. " I said and gulp. Looking away. 
 
" really ?" She whispered softly and look down. " I'm sorry then. For sticking on to you and everything. I guess I thought too much " she said and ran away. 
 
Oh lord. This is so hard. I turn to look at her retreating figure. How could I hurt her ? I shouldn't I couldn't ! " WAIT ! JIHYE ! WAIT ! " I shouted and started running towards her. And grab her pulling her into a hug.
 
" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. " I said and hug her tighter. " go away. " she pushed me and walk backwards. " didn't you say I'm a leech ? I stick on to people ? I'm trying not to be one now. So just leave me alone ! " she said and wipe away tears that are threatening to flow out of her eyes.
 
 " I'm sorry. There's a reason why I'm doing all this. " I explained and hug her again. " I don't really care if there is a reason or not. I had enough of .. All.. These. " she said and push me away.
 
 " but Jihye.. " I started and reach my hands out to her. " don't. " she said and look at me with tear filled eyes. 
 
" I really don't understand you anymore Jonghyun. You are mean to me one minute and nice to me the next. Do you actually have any idea how much it hurts ? " she said and more tears started to form in her eyes. 
 
" I guess.. You're not the same Jonghyun that I use to know. " she said and started waking backwards. " H-how is it that I'm different from last time ? " I whispered looking up at her. " the Jonghyun that I use to know.. " she stop and sniffled. " would never hurt me like this. " she whispered towards the end, gave me one last sad look and turn to run away.
 
 I wanted to chase after her.. But I can't. I would only hurt her more. I walk to a nearby bench and slump down onto it." ARGH ! " I tried shouting out my frustration and bend over, looking down on the floor. 
 
Maybe.. I should just.. Stop loving her. Maybe.. If I let her go.. Han Joomin would not harm her anymore. Maybe.. If I stop contacting her and talking to her, It will lessen the pain I'm inflicting on her.
 
 But if course.. More pain will be Inflicted on me. But for Jihye.. I'm willing. " I shall do that then. " I whispered and look the direction where Jihye went. 
 
" goodbye then Jihye. I won't be able to hurt you anymore. Take care. " I whispered and smile lightly at the direction Jihye went. * This.. Is the best decision to keep you safe. To stop you from hurting. * I though to myself and felt a tear run down my cheek. 
 
~~~~~~~
 
Dear recording diary,
 
It's hurts. I really does hurt. Loving someone. Maybe if I had known, I would not have fallen for him. I try to make things better for us. Be back to how we were in the past. But I guess.. Things will never get better. Yes. It about Jonghyun again. As much as I want to let him go. To forget this feeling about him, I can't. I just can't. It's too hard. I guess I'm too attached. I really don't understand Jonghyun now. He changed. I don't know why. But he did. Why is it so hard to love someone ? People said love is a very wonderful feeling.. But to me it's terrible. It's just full of heartbreaks and misery. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I give up ? I don't think I can. This is driving me crazy. I think I need a breather. Talk to you whenever. 
 
Always here, 
Park Jihye. 
 
------------
Hey ! ~
Updated !
As promised ^^
It's quite a sad chapter to me.. 
And somehow..
I have more and more plans for this fic..
So I guess it's extended again ~
Anyways, I think more drama will be appearing soon. 
Haha ~
I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter ! 
Thanks for readinggggg ~ :D
Till next chapter ! 
Byeeeebyeeee :>