Lotte world.

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's POV )
 
" hey guys, wanna go somewhere to hang out and celebrate that JooMin is not in school for the past week ? " Jonghyun said and laid his head in the cafe's table. " somewhere ? Where ? " Key ask while arranging his hair.
 
 " Uhm.. I don't know ? Maybe a strip club ? " Jonghyun said cheekily and flash a grin at me. I frown and hit his arm lightly " Oppa. That is disgusting. " I stated and pone my waffle. 
 
" how about... LOTTE WORLD ?! " Taemin said and his eyes shined at the name of the theme park. I nodded my head frantically in agreement. " YEAH ! Let's go to Lotte world ! I want to sit the coasters ! " I said an beamed.
 
 " DID I HEAR COASTERS ?! " Minho immodestly woke up from his slumber and look at me with his wide anime eyes. I nodded and smiled brightly.
 
 " IM IN ! " he shouted and stood up. Taemin quickly stood up and shouted ' IM IN ' too. " I'll go as long as we have chicken for lunch. 
 
" onew stated an chewed on his last piece of chicken on his plate. " LET'S GO THEN OPPA ! " I shouted and started walking to the bus stop. " AWWW I wanted to go to the strip club. " Jonghyun muttered and key just followed quietly. 
 
******
 
" OMOOO !!! LET'S GO TO THE COASTER FIRST ! " I shouted and jab my finger to the biggest coaster and ran with all my might there. " c-coasters ? " key said softly and look the the huge thing fearfully. 
 
" aww come in Oppa ! It will be fun ! " I stop running and pulled key towards the coaster. " J-Jihye... B-but I'm scared... " he said panicky and but his bottom lips. I rolled my eyes at him and push him towards onew. 
 
" you two.. Go grab some chicken we will meet you later. " onew nodded enthusiastically and pulled key towards the chicken store.
 
 " WAIT IN SECOND THOUGHT, I WILL SIT THE COASTER ! " Key shouted and tried running back. " YAH KIM KIBUM ! YOU ARE FOLLOWING ME TO VISIT MY PRECIOUS CHICKEN NO MATTER WHAT ! " Onew Shouted and pull key harder.
 
 " JIHYE HELP MEEEE ! " key shouted and wave his hands frantically. I chuckled, mouthed ' good luck ' and wave before zooming towards the empty que for the coaster. 
 
" two to a row " the person that is guarding the coaster said with a hint of boredom in his voice. I look behind and realise my options were Taemin, Minho or Jonghyun.. I look at Jonghyun and my heart started to thump uncontrobly . 
 
" Jihye ! Want to sit together ? " Jonghyun shouted and smiled widely at me. I heart pick up speed and a blush form on my face " Uhh.. Uhh.. I think I will seat with Taemin. " I said and quickly pulled Taemin to my side and ran towards the coasters. 
 
We sat down in the first row an I sign in relieve. " Noona, why are you blushing ? " Taemin ask and look at me with curious eyes. " Uhmm.. No it.. Its hot ! " I quickly said and smiled awkwardly. Taemin strug and took off his seatbelt. 
 
" what are you doing Taemin ? " he smiled at me cheekily and pointed at Jonghyun " I think he wants to seat with you and I want to seat with Minho Hyung ! " he said and quickly slip into the seat behind while pushing Jonghyun the seat beside me.
 
 I felt my face turn hot and my heartbeat quicken again. " hey Jihye ! " Jonghyun smiled and curled my hair behind my ear. I look into his eyes and he gaze back at me. 
 
The coaster then jerk to a start and I quickly look away with my face burning. I look forward and squealed at the hight of the coaster. I don't know that it was so high. 
 
I felt a Hand slip onto mine and I turn to look at Jonghyun who was smiling brightly an looking forward. I felt my body relax as I held on tight to Jonghyun's hand. " sceechhhhhh " the coaster stop at the top and I look around in panic.
 
 " OMO ! What is wrong with the coaster ?! " I shouted and look at Jonghyun. He frown and look around " I don't know.. Maybe there is some technical pro- " his words were being cut off and a scream too it's place as the coaster suddenly dive down in full speed. 
 
I scream out loud and clench on tightly into Jonghyun's hand while the other hand is holding onto the handrails. The coaster continue to move on and after a few terrifying minutes, the coaster finally stop.
 
 I smiled in content and fix my hair while climbing out of the coaster. " OMO ! THAT WAS SO FRIGGIN AWESOME ! LET'S GO AGAIN ! " Minho shouted and started running there shouting " LAST ONE THERE WILL TREAT ONEW TO CHICKEN ! " we all squealed and ran with all out might to the coaster. 
 
------------
 
HEy !! 
Sorry for not updating ! 
* bows 90 degree *
I was depressing over my lousy results .... And I dint have inspiration ..
SORRYYY !!
I'm feeling way too guilty right now :/
ARGH OH GOSH ..
Looks like this are going well SO FAR.
* evil laughers *
It may not be for long.. 
Anyway it's gonna LOTTE world part 2 next chapter ! 
There's gonna be Jihyun and Jonghyun moment ~ 
Hahaha 
Okayyy 
Sorry if this chapter is y :/
I just wrote what was in my minddd ~ 
See you all in the next chappy ^^
BYEBYEEEE