Break up...

Dear Diary

 

( Jihye's POV )
 
" and so, this is how the thermal energy works. So now for electronic particles ... " I stifled a yawn at what Mr Han was saying and turn to see what Jonghyun Oppa was doing. He was typing something on his phone. but, he backspace everything away and type again. He hesitated and lifted his fingers fom the phone's screen and backspaced everything again. I raised my eyebrow at his actions and nudge him gently on his ribs." yah Jonghyun Oppa what are you doing ? " I whispered and glance at Mr Han who was still talking about energy.
 
 " Uhm.. Nothing much.. Just... texting someone. " he said and kept his iPhone in his back pocket. I nodded slightyly and the fight he had with Sekyung unnie suddenly came back into my head. " oh ! what  about the fight with sekyung unnie ? " I ask worriedly and bit my lips. " Uhh.. Well.. We are fine.. Just.. Still in the cold war.. " Jonghyun said and scratch the back of his neck. " seriously jonghyun Oppa ! Just make it up to her ! " I stated and felt guilty again. 
 
Jonghyun Oppa is so stubborn. Just because of this small matter he isn't talking to sekyung unnie. " well.. She is the one in wrong ! She should apologise to you first ! " he argues back. Before I could say anything, someone else had beat me to it. " KIM JONGHYUN AND PARK JIHYE WOULD YOU MIND CONTINUING YOUR CONVERSATION OUTSIDE ? " I jumped at Mr Han's booming voice but stifffled a laugh when i saw the red face that always appears whenever Mr Han feel irritated and quickly walk outside with Jonghyun following behind. 
 
Once jonghyun close the door to the classroom, we burst into laughters " OH MY GOSH ! Did You see his face ? It was so red ! " jonghyun said and held onto his stomach while laughing hardly. I let out my high pitch laughter and was sure that the whole class heard us.
 
 " oh what do we have here ? My boyfriend and My lovely dongseang. " I stop laughing and bit my bottom lips at the sight of sekyung unnie. " it seems like you two were having fun without me.. " she said and marvelled at her nails." sekyung.. You have changed. " jonghyun Oppa said in a stern voice. " changed ? Change you say.. That's shocking for someone to say when he is CHEATING ON ME ! " I flinch as she shouted at Jonghyun Oppa and it's all because of me. 
 
" cheating ? What ?! Here did you hear those kind of rubbish from ? " Jonghyun frowned. " what do you mean rubbish ? I can feel that you have a feeling towards her Oppa. " sekyung said and glared at me. 
 
" unnie.. Me and jonghyun Oppa are - " I was being cut off with sekyung unnie shouting at me " I didnt ask you to talk ! So keep your filth mouth close ! " I flinched and took a step back.. Why is unnie like this ? 
 
" THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON WITH ME AND JIHYE ! SHE IS JUST MY BEST FRIEND ! " jonghyun shouted at sekyung unnie. Somehow.. His words hurt me.. What's wrong with me ?! " URGH ! JONGHYUN OPPA I CAN'T STAND YOU ANYMORE ! I HAVE TO STOP ALL THIS DRAMA. " sekyung unnie shouted and gave jonghyun a hard stare. 
 
" Honestly jonghyun Oppa, I can't believe you never realise that I never did love you. I just use you to get popularity and honestly, it did work I'm currently a queenka and you should know that. " sekyung unnie said and flip her hair. Jonghyun oppa's expression was unreadable it was a mixture of emotions. " so I guess it's best to end this stupid relationship here. This is My last farewell to you as your girlfriend Oppa. Let's try to never meet again. " sekyung unnie... No.. Sekyung sshi said and walk away with her moving in rythemn with her steps.
 
 I never thought that sekyung sshi was like that.. I heard a loud thud and turn around to see jonghyun Oppa on the floor in a crying mess. My heart cringe in pain at the sight of him being like this. " jonghyun Oppa... " I said softly and kneel down to hug him. 
 
" Jihye - ah it hurts. It hurts so bad.. " jonghyun Oppa said as he hug onto My waist tightly while his head is on my chest. " Oppa.. I don't know how it feels but.. Just cry it out.. Cry it all out. Cry the pain .. Out.. " 
 
I said softly as I bit My bottom lips to stop myself from crying. I felt jonghyun oppa's grip on my waist tighten and he cried louder screaming all the pain in his chest out.
 

 

 

Dear recording diary. My life is getting more dramatic and complicated nowadays.. Sekyung sshi broke up with Jonghyun Oppa. Turns out.. She was just using him to get popularity and become the queenka. That's just sick! Don't You think so diary ? You should have seen Jonghyun after the breakup. It was.. So upsetting to even watch. He was screaming and crying his soul out. I guess he did fall deeply in love with sekyung sshi. If I was sekyung, I would treasure jonghyun Oppa with all my heart.. I was wondering.. When Oppa said that there is nothing between me and him and that we were only best friends, I felt my heart drop.. I mean really drop. It hurts too.. Hat is happening to me ?! Maybe I lack some sleep.. * sigh * I don't need anymore drama in my life anymore ! I shall sleep and be in a few hours of world without worries ! Good night diary ! Signing off PARK JIHYE ! 
 
 
--------------------
 
Heyy ~~
yeah here's chapter 3 !! 
I knoww this story a way too fast isn't it :/
haixxx
i don't knowww I think it's better to get to the point though..
you all won't like draggy stories right ? :/
tell me it's too fast !! 
If it is.. Well I can maybe sle down the speed of the story ! 
Oh and I got 2 subbies !! YEAH ! 
I LOVE yOU GUYS !
The most awesome readers everrr !!
the purple was gone there.. Oh well ! 
SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS WILL BE APPRICIATED ! 
I hope you all like this chapter ! (: 
thanks for reading ! 
Till next chapter ! 
BYEE ! :)