Misunderstandings.

Dear Diary

 

( Jonghyun's POV )
 
" Annyeonghaseyo ! Welcome to start bucks ! " the worker said and I just bowed picking a seat near the window. 
 
Sekyung had called and told me to meet her at Starbucks across my school. I don't even know why I agreed. Maybe because she seems to sound urgent.
 
 * ting ting *
 
 The door to Starbucks open and I look up to see Sekyung walking towards me. 
 
" hi Jonghyun. " 
 
She said and smiled alittle sitting down opposite of me. 
 
" hi Sekyung. So what's with the meet up ? " 
 
I ask and look at the girl who I had once fallen in love with. 
 
" let's order first then we talk ? "
 
 she said and raised up her hand asking for the waiter.
 
 " yes, may I take your order ? " 
 
" can I have a Stawberry frapochino ? " Sekyung said and smiled at the waiter.
 
 " I'll have a chocolate mocha. " I said and smiled at the waiter too.
 
 " wow.. Strawberry and chocolate. What a cute couple. " 
 
the waiter said and smiled at both of us before walking away with our orders. 
 
" couples.. Hahah more like ex couples. " I said and smiled.
 
 " Jonghyun ah.. Do you.. Hate me ? " Sekyung ask me and look down on the table playing with her fingers.
 
 " I don't hate you.. But I don't like you either.. So it's neutral. " I said and strug.
 
 " so what's up with the meet up ? " I ask and look up at her. 
 
" I ask you to meet me because I think I need to explain why I did those stuff.. And also to help. " Sekyung said and look up timidly at me.
 
 " Explain ? why ? I thought you already did ? And help ? Help what ? " I ask amused.
 
 " that.. Was not actually what happen. My explanations were all made up. " Sekyung said and but her bottom lips.
 
 " what do you mean by made up ? " I asked shocked at what she said. Before she could say anything, the waiter came and serve us our drinks.
 
 " Enjoy " 
 
the waiter said and smiled before walking away. " care to explain ? " I ask again and stir my chocolate mocha. 
 
" well.. You know JooMin ? Han JooMin ? " she ask and took a sip of her frap.
 
 " JooMin ? Yeah I know - " I stop mid sentence and everything started clicking in. If JooMin likes me since last time, that means...
 
 " OH MY GOSH. Why dint you tell me Sekyung ?! " I said in a sharp whisper and frown at her. 
 
" I don't want you to take such a burden. And she told me if I said she will hurt Jihye. But Jihye is a dear dongseang to me. I can't let her do that to her. " Sekyung said and stir her frapochino. 
 
" Jihye ? She drag Jihye inside this ?! Even before everything ?! Wait.. You said Jihye is a dear dongseang to you... Then.. Howcome you always ill treat her ? " I ask and look at her.
 
 " well.. I did that so that she won't be harmed.. It is a personal show for JooMin to see that Jihye and me are not friends.. So she will not aim her.. And I was.. How to say this .. I was alittle jealouse about her being close to you. But I would definatly not do those stuff I did to her. " Sekyung said and look at me with sincerity in her eyes.
 
 I sigh and took a sip of my chocolate mocha. " did you know how much you hurt me Sekyung ? It hurt alot.. But I'm better now. " I said and smiled at her bitterly. 
 
" Im sorry... But I guess time heals everything huh ? " Sekyung said and stired her frapochino. " well not exactly.. Actually.. It was Jihye who help me to recover. And things just got terrible these days. " I said and sigh thinking about hat I did to Jihye. 
 
" oh ? Really ? What happened I thought since I was gone JooMin won't do anything anymore ? " Sekyung said and look at me in surprise. 
 
" well.. After you were gone, JooMin ended up aiming Jihye. And JooMin Threathen me this time. She said I can't get close to Jihye. If not she would hurt her. And now I'm pushing Jihye away. " I said and bit my bottom lips in guilt. 
 
" WHAT ?! SHE IS STILL UP TO HER STUNTS ?! THAT.... URGHH " Sekyung shouted and frown angrily. 
 
" haha. Chill ! But right now.. I don't know what to do anymore. " I said and frown.
 
 " hmmm.. How about.. We lets say.. Plan about some stuff to fight against JooMin ?" Sekyung suggested and smiled brightly. 
 
" yeah ! That's a great idea ! And Jihye won't get hurt too ! " I said and smiled. " okay then.. Anyways, I'm going back to that school. I missed it ! " Sekyung said and sip her frapochino. 
 
" oh.. You missed it ? What's there to miss about the school ? It's just boring. " I said and pouted. " you never change do you Jonghyun ? " Sekyung stated and laugh.
 
 I laugh with her and turn to look out the window to see a girl on the opposite street looking at me and sekyung's direction. And damn.. She looks cute and.. Familiar.. Oh well imaginations. I turn back and look at Sekyung smiling. 
 
***********
 
( Jihye's POV )
 
" there. You look totally cute with this hairstyle ! " the hairstylist said and smiled at me brightly. 
 
" thanks. " 
 
I said and smiled widely at him and then looking into the mirror to see my new bangs and wavy chest- long hair.  
 
" whoa there. Don't smile so wide ! I'll be charmed by you. Oh wait.. I already am being charmed by you. " 
 
The hairstylist winked and smiled at me widely. " really ? Hahah ! That's nice. You're kinda cool ! " I said and look at him. And he's kinda hot. I thought to myself and look down in embarrassment.
 
 " Hey, my job will be done in another... 3 minutes. Want to grab some coffee ? There's a Starbucks opposite here. Don't get anything wrong. I just want to make friends with you ! You seem cool. " he said and smiled.
 
 " sure. " I said and nodded, smiling at him. 
 
" oh and by the way, what's your name ? " he ask while twirling the comb on his hands. 
 
" I'm Jihye. Park Jihye. You ? " 
 
" I'm  Kim Sung Gyu. Just call me sunggyu " he said and smile.
 
 I smiled and nodded. " okay then see you outside in 3.. No 2 minutes ! " he said and wave. I wave back and walk out of the salon.
 
 Sunggyu is such a cute guy. I thought and smiled to myself and felt a cold breeze. Winter is coming fast. I thought and tighten my jacket. I look up into Starbucks and saw... 
 
Jonghyun ?! And who is that girl... SHIN SEKYUNG ?! What is he doing with her ? Just then Jonghyun turn around and look straight at me. He then turn back like he did not see me.. 
 
Does my hairstyle make me look so different ? I thought to myself and frown at the scene Infront of me. 
 
So.. He was avoiding me because of... Sekyung ? I sigh and felt tears welling up. So much for falling for him. " hey.. Jihye are you alright ? " I turn up and saw Sunggyu " yeah.. " I said and wipe my tears away. 
 
I forced a smile " Sunggyu, can we go somewhere else ? I don't want to go in the Starbucks. " I said and look away. " sure. " he said and we were off to coffee bean down the street. 
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Dear recording diary, guess who I saw today ? Jonghyun and Sekyung sitting in Starbucks laughing together. Guess maybe they are back together.. And that he avoided me as he doesn't want me to spoil his relationship. I shouldn't have fallen for him. And .. I told everything to my new friend. Kim Sunggyu. He's sweet. And he understands me. He did such a nice haircut for me too ! Even Jonghyun did not recognize me. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't have the mood to do anything. I feel.. Dull right now. I don't know.. This will be a short entry. I shall end here. Bye. Talk to you.. Sometime. Signing out, park Jihye.
 
---------
HEY ~ 
Took me some time to update ><
I SAW SHINee YESTERDAY ! 
And I recieved fan service ~ 
But I feel stupid though.. 
 
Minho he was like waving at my direction and I just look at him. The fangirls Infront of me waved and Minho this time, eye contact me and wave. I just sat there and look at him. He then frown and wave harder. I still sat there and look. When he put down his hands, I waved. He then look at me and laughed. 
 
YEAH. I was stupid
Abit slow.. 
Hahah ~ and Key keep standing Infront of me giving me eye contacts. I broke his eye contacts and look at Jonghyun's chocolate abs. DON'T GET ME WRONG ! I love key ALOTTT ! But Jjong's abs are too irristable... Jonghyun wink at my direction too but. Well.. I look away.. IM STUPID >< I don't even know why I did that :/
I'm sorry..
Jonghyun ; key ; Minho.
ARGH..
Oh well...
NEXT YEAR ! 
Haha They promise to be back ^^
Oh.. I babbled too much :3
And this chapter is kinda long to me already..
Okay anyways, 
Hope that you all liked this chapter ! 
Thanks for reading ! 
Till next chapter ! 
BYE ~ ^^