Don't judge the book by its cover

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 

 
 

 

❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм 

fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм

 
 
 
 
 

 

Flashback start
 
"who is this girl? "  park yoochin pointed at the girl with the white shirt and red pants dancing in the airport as he walk closely to take his hat off and fix his eyes on her powerful dance moves examining every single move she does.
" oh that girl" Jaejoong answered back as he take a full look at the girls dance in a distance.
" do you think she will make it? " park yoochin asked his Partner Jaejoong.
"it's still early to tell but she got the talent , don't know about her friend though " Jaejoong said before the security men show up and the student run away in horror.
"oh! Are they taking her away?! " Jaejoong gasped staring at the security guy grabbing Karmen shoulder.
he look at his side to warn his hyung but he find no one by his side " where did he go? " he wondered before his eyes land on the sight of park Yoochin grabbing Karmen wrest.
"hyung is really something! " Jaejoong smirked as he watch park Yoochin walking to his direction with the girls by his side.
"ok! Let's gather all the students and get ready for our flight! " park Yoochin shouted as he clap his hands.
 
Flashback ends
 
" oppa you looked pretty much upset back there, do you like that girl? " Hara joked sitting at park Yoochin office. Yoochin stare at her and immediately stand up to sit in front of the computer." what's wrong oppa? " hara asked confused at the sudden reaction of his.
" I am just looking for something ... " he replied as he scroll down the files. " aha!! Found it!! " park Yoochin shouted excited making hara more confused. " oppa!!! What are you doing?! " hara whined as she move to sit next her oppa curios to have a look at whatever took his attention away from her.
"student enrollment videos? Karmen video? " hara narrowed her eyes as she read the file name. Soon she was shushed by Yoochin as he play the video.
 
karmen enrollment video Start
 
She is a girl who used to be called the " y appeal " the " dance machine" the " golden fish "  By her friends!
the girl with a big red mic and a gold name tag on it " bum bum" said as she play the mc.
She worked very hard to achieve her dream ever since she was a kid ." Karmen lets go to the theme park!" her friends would ask but she would answer." I don't have time! I need to perfect this dance" woah! isn't that passion!! the mc girl said with a funny tune.
She is a talented young girl and a sweet one, she is loved by everyone in her small town. she said as she put a dreamy expression in her face with a sweet melody playing at the background. " she is a sweet girl " They would say when they describe her.
All she wanted is to be a kpop star but that dream was not an easy one. the mc pouted as she say those words.
Her biggest problem is she live in the other part of the world!! she gasped after saying that and made a cute surprised face. 
But that didn't stop her! She worked hard for her dream but whenever she send her audition videos to kpop companies They would give her the same answer.
" you are not good enough, please work harder and try next year" really?!!. then she mumbled some words which sounded like cursing.
She tired so hard to get accepted by DSP company since her number one inspiration is no other but the kpop girl group "Kara" .
the mc girl started to do kara dance all of sudden.
yoochin started to laugh at that point as he stare at the screen " kara dance! hahaha" he said before he look at his left side to notice  hara glaring at him, he scratch his head in embarrassment " ah~ oppa is sorry~" he quickly apologized and went back to watch the video.
She would watch Nicole dance moves and learn it with no time, that's how much she love her!.
" Nicole is all what she talk about, could she be in love with her?" the mc joked. hara choke in her words and open his mouth in disbelieve " what kind of girl is this! in love with nicole?! yah! unnie is not that kind of girls! " she shouted at the screen.
 
" kyeopda~ " park yoochin muttered as he look at hara. hara blush before she act like if she is focusing on the video.
Deep inside Karmen was hurt and frustrated she cant reach her dream.
" why they won't acknowledge my talent? " she wondered every night but she believed nothing come easy like that, she need to sweat day and night if she wants to make it. The hardship she had to put up with since she had no one to support her on chasing her dream made her only stronger and more determine to prove to everyone that talent got nothing to do with your background, what you have is what really matters, that what karmen been taught by her granny who took care of her since she was 8 years old after her parent died in a car crash. the mc girl said with a sad look in her eyes.
" my granddaughter is my life, seeing her smile and happy to reach her dream is all I want, please accept her! " she said hugging Karmen before she plant a sweet kiss in her forehead.
" make me the next kpop star!! I have the real talent! "  karmen said as she wrap her arm arounf her mc friend neck.
 
hara eye widen in shock once she see karmen's face on the screen " omo! that's the same girl from earlier ... " hara was very shocked.
" why oppa is very interesting in her? " hara thought as she stare at yoochin eyes who is totally captured by karmen video.
" oppa why are you.." hara couldn't finish her question cause she got stunned the minute she saw karmen in the screen dancing.
 after karmen finish her performance yoochin turn around to face hara and ask " what that you wanted to ask me? ". hara stutter before she run away and leave yoochin office in hurry. yoochin look confused at the door close before he go back to finish the video.
 
now that you saw her dance and know everything about my friend Karmen please accept me as well!. the mc joked as she do aegyeo. golden fish and bum bum are always down for some kpop dance!.
" please accept us! Kpop real talent fighting!! " Karmen and her best friend shouted making a fest.
 
Karmen video end
 
 
at the mean while " real talent school student " were having fun with the tour along with teacher siwon who was very bored.
 
" siwon ssi here is the rules file, you left it behind" tiffany said as she wink at him trying to tease poor siwon.
siwon fake a big smile as he take the file then he lean to her " come with us i will give y ou a special tour " he whispered in her ear.
" yah! sirro! " fany replied shooting him a dirty look before she turn around and her gold hair fly gracefully in the air melting all the male studen heart along with siwon who looked froze for a while. " oppa~ where is exo room?!! " lee jaemin friend asked siwon.
siwon who was in another planet look at the girl and reply " listen oppa have to go for a minute " then he turn around to face the students and point at lee jaemin " you! whats your name?! " he shouted in hurry. " lee jaemin! " she answered.
siwon look at her for a sec and then he burst in laughter " what's wrong oppa? " lee jaemin wondered surprised by his reaction. " ani~ its just your name .. " he started to laugh louder. he stop laughing once he see her expressionless face " sorry, lee jaemin you are responsible of this tour from this minute! " he said handing her the file before he run away leaving the student in shock.
" aish!! chicha!! " lee jaemin shouted throwing the fiel in the floor. " children!! lets have fun!! screw this rules! lets have our own tour! now everyone spread up! " lee jaemin was the first to run away as she set up her mind on looking after exo room.
 
few minutes later.
 
" Why did you freeze there? I was disappointed but it's fine you still have other opportunities to show your strong personality " bum bum said smiling as she and karmen walk around the school expolring the classes and meeting kpop idols aka teachers.so far they met all the teachers and manage to have a small chat except super jonior and kara members which the girls were dying to meet.
karmen suddenly stop walking " why did you stop? what are you thinking of? " her friend asked as she poke karmen head.
" I never knew how charming park yoochin hyung can be~" karmen said as she stare at her wrest. " yah!! are you still feeling his touch on yur wrest?! stop this! he is ajhussi! and he is your teacher! " bum bum said glaring at her. karmen narrow her eyes as she lean forward " not that kind of feeling you idiot! i just think he has a strong charisma~ and he is nice to me" she said before she go back to walking as her friend walk after her. " hey don't fall for him! didn't you read the rules! no teacher student skinship! " bum bum whispered to her back.
" yah! skinship! me and yoochin hyung! andwae! " karmen shrug at that thought then she add " Plus I already have a boyfriend " sticking her tongue at bum bum face. " boyfriend?! you lair! you don't have a boyfriend! " bum bum laughed at karmen face before she look at her with serious face. " tell me you are lieing! you wouldnt have a secret boyfriend behind my back, would you?! " bum bum gave karmen a scary look making her sweat and fumble " ani~ what are you talking about ~ i dont have a boyfriend! i was joking! " she said as she walk faster trying to run from her friend questions. " hey! karmen wait for me! " bum bum shouted.
 
at exo room .
 
" hyung! " kai shouted. " what? " kris replied before he get a quick hit in the head with a flying pin. " yah! kai! will you grow up! " kris shouted in anger as he go through the students files in his hand. 
" hyung it was not me! it was taemin! " kai exclaimed as he glare at taemin who was acting innocent sitting in his seat at the corner.
" then you two!! shut it!! i'm trying to focus here, where is she?! " kris shouted in frustration. kai and taemin exchange confused stares as kris start ranting like a little girl. " hyung should we leave now? " kai whispered to taemin. both start tipteoing out the room, as soon as taemin grab the door handle the crazy fan girls aka students push the door quickly as they rush inside causing it to slam hard on teamin and kai's face. " ajjfewudsfj!! " taemin shouted in pain hands on his face while kai was on the floor twisting in pain.
 
" oppa! kwenchana!" the fangilrs shouted checking on them as they take advantages of the moment. some of them were touching taemin in a very y way which made him jump from his place, kai had the same problem as his hyung so both started to run away while the fangilrs run after them except one girl.
in the other hand kris was sitting in his seat the whole time lost in his own world and shockingly he didn't even notice the fangilrs entering the room until this one girl grabbed his shoulder from the back and lean forward to whisper in his ear " oppa, i am happy we finally met " . kris eyes widen in shock and his heart start to beat fast before he turn around in happiness " strawberry? " he said as he stare at the girl face. " mowya? " the girl thought looking confused at him. kris step closer to her and continue staring at her face " it was you? you are strawberry lee jaemin? " he said before he embrace her very tightly.
 
" ah oppa~ " lee jaemin respond when he almost choked her.
" strawberry, i can't believe we finally met! " kris face was lightening in happiness. " oh.. same here oppa~ " lee jaemin said before she hug him. " i have no idea who is strawberry but from now and on i will be your only love " lee jaemin thought as she rest her head on his shoulder.
 
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
" is this a karaoke room?" karmen made her way into the empty big room with shiny walls and cool decoration with a round red stage in the middle. " woah!! I wanna sing already!!" she shouted as she run to the stage and grab the mic.
" hey! Don't turn on the mic maybe we are not supposed to be here!" bum bum was pretty much scared unlike her friend who was ready to start her own performance." whatever, I wanna sing! " karmen ignored her friend so she connected her ipod and started singing.
" what is this song? " bum bum wondered. " it's super generation song! " karmen shouted before she go back to singing. " there is no band with such a name!" bum bum shouted at her but then it hit her " ah~~ you did a remix with girls generation song ( the boys ) and sj ( mr simple )!! ok that is brilliant! " bum bum clapped her hand as a recognition to karmen wonderful talent.
 
" I made it last night! do you like it?! " karmen said as she dance around having fun. bum bum couldn't resist the fun so she joined her on the stage and both started dancing and singing enjoying their time. suddenly the door open wide and both freeze in their place.
" oh shindong oppa! Sorry we are very very sorry " bum bum apologized putting down the mic while karmen stood there not saying a word. shindong walk closer to them and with a mile in his face he say " why are you apologizing? keep singing I love your voices "
surprising the two girls on the stage. " thank you " karmen and bum bum said in same time as they bow. " so are you in a group? " shindong asked as he walk to grab another mic " yes, we are golden fish and bum bum dance group" both said.
" oh you tow can dance! wow! then show me what you got" he said choosing a song from the Karaoke machine.
 
the song was no other than " mr simple " karmen and her friend smile widely and wink at each other as they give signal to start their performance. Few seconds later eunhyuk enter the room and get shocked with how talented the girls are, he quickly join the small party.
after golden fish and bum bum finish the performance, shindong and eunhyuk get on the stage and dance with the girls on exo- history track. the four of them were having fun and suddenly Eunhyuk decided to rap and beatboxing showing his great skills.
"wow!! " karmen and bum bum jaw dropped as shindong did some break dance moves. Very excited karmen started to free style as well.
" woah!! " eunhyuk and shindong gasped while karmen show off some of her dance tricks.
After she finish they clap for her " daebak!! " shindong said giving her a high5 while eunhyuk grab her hand and pull her to a warm hug.
" try to not take the spot light from me in the future" he joked hugging you and patting her back.
 
At that moment kara members enter the room. " yah!!! Who allowed you to use this room! " park gyuri shouted in anger after seeing eunhyuk hugging karmen. gyuri who is responsible of the vocal class was in a secret relationship with super junior eunhyuk.
 karmen quickly break the hug and bow 90 degrees at gyuri " Kara fighting!! " She shouted happy to meet one of kara members finally.
" mow? Kara fighting?! " gyuri said in a disbelieve tone before she let out a sarcastic laugh .the two girls stare at her confused as well as eunhyuk and shindong .
" no wonder they say foreign kids have no manners " gyuri said glaring at the two girls. " and they are full of them selves! " hara said shooting karmen a dirty look. " unnie dont you think she need to lose some weight ? " jiyoung remarked shaking her head in disbelieve.
" dont be too harsh on them, the might cry " seung yeon joked. " ani~ they never cry they have no heart " gyuri said before she walk out as the other members follow her to leave karmen and bum bum stunned by what they heard.
" hey! its not like what you think! " eunhyuk said running after guri.
" don't take it too hard, gyuri is a wonderful person once you get to know her! i'm sure they are just saying this out of love " shindong said patting karmen shoulder before he ask the tow of them to leave to the girls dorm.
 
.........................................................................................................................................................
 
 
A/N:
 
please subscribe and comment~~ hehe
so kris thinks lee jaemin is strawberry!! but we all know that real strawberry is karmen! eaottokae! so after all kris is karmen online korean boyfriend! omo! what will happen? he should find out soon, right?
and sorry i'm a kamilai but kara will be very mean in this fic :( 
please support me and hope you liked this chapter ^_^