Evil Plan

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 

 


 

" come to the garden, i will be waiting for you "  karmen read the message before she smile and run outside the building excited to finally meet her love of life. " why it took you so long to find me pabo! " karmen thought as she hug gain's hand phone heading to the garden. as soon as she see the huge garden in front of her she start to walk slowly as she look around with mixed emotions " what he is going to think of me when he see my face? " karmen thought as she feel her heart about to jump out of her chest. once she walk into the garden she start to have cold feet and she turn around " what if he don't like me? what if i don't like him? " she thought shaking from the possibilities, scared from the unknown karmen decide to run away and not meet him but then she hear someone calling her name " strawberry? ".

 
flashback start.
 
 
after lee jaemin heard the girls conversation and looking through gain phone she had to do one last thing to conform her doubts and make sure that karmen is kris's strawberry so early that day she decided to sneak into hyomin office and search for karmen phone hoping to find the answer there, as she search inside the pocket looking at each phone stalker name the room door open wide and a slinder shadow figure appear in front of her. " what are you doing? " the shadow said. lee jaemin freak out before she turn around ready to come up with a lie " i -- i -- uh hara teacher! " lee jaemin said when she saw the person face. hara nod and cross her arms " may i ask what are you doing here? you do know this behavior can kick you out the school? " hara pointed out. lee jaemin worried face turn into a relax one as she laugh " no, cause unnie is in my side~ i am here because i finally found a way to she the real karmen to everyone! " . hara eyes widen and an evil smirk start to show up befor she reply " tell me everything! " . after hara make sure to lock the room lee jaemin tell her everything about kris and his strewberry and the fact that she is suspicious with karmen being kris online girlfriend so the tow of them start to search harder for karmen hand phone. " found it! " hara shouted few minutes later. " aish! it has a passwod! " lee jaemin shouted in frustration. " what should we do now? " she added as she sit back. " i have a better idea to find out if karmen is strawberry! give me gain hand phone! if karmen happpen to be strawberry i will be sure to get rid of her once and all! " hara said with a proud look on her face then she added " karmen, goodbye! " . with no time the tow come up the most evil plan ever and with few minutes they started to have the greatest pleasure as they apply it.
 
flashback end.
 
 
" i wanna see him too! i am dying to see storm & rain! " gain thought as she stalk karmen to the garden excited to see the secret boyfriend face but then she glance tow girls hiding behind a tree whispering. as she walk closer to them she see scared and shaking karmen walking back to her so she quickly hide behind a tree.  " that was close " gain thought wiping her forehead. then the tow girls hear someone calling " strawberry? " forcing gain to poke her head out to see who is there and karmen to slowly turn around. however the voice seemed familiar. " you?! " karmen eyes widen in shock when she saw lee jaemin standing in front of her. " what are you doing here? " karmen's heart started to beat so fast as she stare at lee jaemin evil face. lee jaemin smirk thinking " so i was right~ you are strawberry~ " before she walk closer to karmen. " i said what are you doing here?! " karmen shouted as she have a mental break down to see a girl in front of her instead of a boy. " hello strawberry~ " lee jaemin said waving playfully. " what is going on?! why do you keep calling me strawberry! " karmen shouted at her scared to death. " why? you didn't get it yet? i am your online oppa~ " evil lee jaemin said as hara who is hiding behind a tree watch them with happiness " what a priceless face! " hara thought staring at karmen's shocked face.  " this can not be real! stop messing with me! how in hell did you find out about my online love life?! "  karmen shouted as her body shake and lips shiver. at that time gain run to her " calm down karmen, i am sure there is some misunderstanding! " gain said grabbing karmen shoulders. " no gain ssi~ there is no misunderstanding here~ i'm rain & storm, i am karmen online oppa " . karmen who was in great shock stand still in disbelieve when she hear those words, the idea of her dream boy to be some sort of a sick girl made her wants to throw up.
 
after few minutes.
 
" i -- i -- " karmen struggled to speak as she stare at gain. " karmen i am so sorry~ " gain said with broken heart before she fix her eyes at lee jaemin face and scream with so much anger " why did you do this?!! ".  lee jaemin laugh and answer " cause it's fun to fool karmen, she is an easy girl~ " . when she says that poor karmen's eyes start to shed tears as she realise all the sweet words and the true feeling she received was just a prank. " how dare you! " gain said clenching her teeth before she run to lee jaemin and slap her face. " yah!!! " lee jaemin shouted in shock. gain shut her eyes once lee jaemin get ready to hit her back but then kris show up and shout " what's going on?! " . lee jaemin mouth drop when she see kris standing in front of her. " omg! what if he heard us?! our plan will ruin! " lee jaemin thought in horror. at that time hara run screaming at the girls " what's going on!! " acting as if she don't have a clue trying to change the subject so kris wont find out. " are you okay karmen? " kris asked crying karmen who was lost in her own world as she continue looking at the ground in daze. " don't worry kris teacher, she is fine! " lee jaemin said as she glare at hara. hara run to stand beside karmen " why you are crying? " she asked acting inoccent while gain bite her lips in worry. kris look at the three girls feeling confused and not easy, he could sense there is something up with them. and then hara shouted " what is this?! " pointing at karmen hand before she snatch the hand phone from her hand. " no this is .. " gain was trying to explain but then she shut when her oppa yoochin show up to the scene. " i had a call to rush to the garden! what's going on?! " he said looking very unhappy. "  oppa! look what i found with karmen " hara said eyes opne wide as she hand him the hand phone. park yoochin eyes widen as he recognize the hand phone " you said karmen? " he said as he stare at gain face. hara nod " yes oppa~ " and then she look at kris and say " kriss ssi what happen when a student break a rule~ ". karmen look up at kris with eyes full of tears as she wait for his answer, kris eyes lock with her for a second before he quickly look away and bite his lips in anger " they leave the school ~ " he replied. 
 
......................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
A/N
sorry for taking so long to update :( 
hope you liked this chapter ^^