Search Harder

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 


 

Friday finally arrived as the exhausted students sigh in relief as a sign of happiness for the first week to end and an announcement was heard all over around the real talent school." this week will be the first of elimination round and the theme for your very first challenge is  ... couple dance! both team A and team B will be parented! so student work harder! fighting! " park yoochin made that announcement as the student gasp in horror " but we only met team A twice!! " some of the girls shouted while the boys jumped in excitement " couple dance! yeah! " as some of them do the trouble maker dance. the fact that student were finally allowed to interact with team A as the test was to tell a love story using a couple dance first thing came to karmen's mind is to use her own online love story. " but how and who will be good enough to deliver the true feeling i received from my online boyfriend rain&storm? " she thought scanning the boys as she walk with bum bum in the school hallway. " so who you going to chose karmen? " bum bum asked her friend as the tow of them walk heading to their final class for the day." i don't know yet~ what about you? " karmen asked back. bum bum shrug and answer " i have no idea~ " then the tow of them see some teachers gossiping " i heard his girlfriend dumped him~ " Hara whispered to Nicole while the other gasp " seriously? Kris? who is this crazy girl? " IU asked curios " i think she is an idol! " Hara answered then jiyeon roll her eyes " whatever~ he should have not lie to park yoochin oppa and said he is 100% committed to this school if his love life gonna effect him~ ". after that they stop gossiping when they notice the two of you staring at them and change the topic. " so i heard beast are coming as judges for this week test!! " Jiyeon said. Karmen and bum bum eyes widen after they hear that and scream " YAY!!!! beast oppadul!!!! ". 

 

..............................................................................................................................................................

 

lee jaemin was dying from the curiosity as one question went through her mind for days " who is Kris girlfriend? " . the thought of her might be one of those girls standing in front of her drove her crazy so she started to stalk each on of the girls students hoping she will find a hint or some clue. finally it was karmen, gain and bum bum turn, she get her chance when the girls went to take shower after the dance class, she sneak in their room and quickly look through karmen's stuff but she find nothing at all, no dairies, no news, no pictures, nothing related to her personal life " this is weird? how can someone don't have any personal stuff? it's like she is hiding something " she thought searching harder before she give up and go to bum bum stuff again she find nothing interesting or worth to worry about, lastly she go through Gain closet and then her eyes sparkles when she see a hand phone " asa!! " she said grabbing it trying to open the screen then her eyes land on a paper she take it to read " birth certificate? " . at that moment she hear the three girls voice as they walk to open the door so she run and hide behind the curtains. " i'm seriously losing my mind over this  elimination test! " Gain said ruffling her hair before she take a pair of jeans and a white shirt. " i know! good thing beast are coming~~ " bum bum said tickling Gain. " yah stop! " Gain shouted as she laugh. Lee jaemin roll her eyes as she hear the annoying girls spazzing " they get on my nerves! " she thought standing behind the curtains while karmen walk to sit in her bed lost in her thoughts. " what is wrong with her? " Gain stopped laughing when her eyes land on Karmen. " she is probably thinking about her online boyfriend~ " bum bum answered Gain. Lee jaemin eyes widen when she hear that as she have a mental break down " could it be? is karmen the girl? is this why kris was very mad she caught us kissing? " she thought mouth dropped. " i just wonder where he is~ i miss talking to him~ " Karmen said looking very sad. Gain smile at her and pat her shoulder " don't be like this~ let me give you my hand phone so you can talk to him " she said walking to her closet. lee jaemin bite her lips in nervousness when she see Gain's hand phone in her hand " aish! i am done! " she thought scared Gain will find out that her hand phone is missing. " where did my handphone go? " gain asked her self as she stare at the secret draw. " are you sure you put it there? " bum bum said. Gain try hard to remember and then nod " yes, i am very sure~ " making bum bum and karmen little bit worried. " you don't think someone sneaked in our room and took it, do you? " Karmen asked. lee jaemin heart drop to her feet as she hear Karmen theory but for her good luck a student walk into the room and rush the girls to come down to the dorm hall. after she make sure they left she comes out and return Gain phone, as she walk ready to leave the room an evil plan cross her mind so she go back take the phone and then leave.

 

at the girls dorm.

" Look!! " the student who dragged the 3 girls pointed at the girl who was standing far away holding a knife. " no one come near me or i will cut my wrist!! " she shouted as she sob. the three girls stand still astonished as the rest of the girls circle around.  " what is going on?! " karmen gasped. the girl answer her right away " a group of student used to bully her at school and for her bad luck some of them were also selected to be in the real talent school making her first week a living hell so now she wants to take her own life  " that explained a lot to the girls. " stupid girls~ well if she do kill her self that's mean only one girl will be eliminated this week? " evil lee jaemin said standing behind Gain. the 3 girls glare at her before they walk away from her. " how more evil she can get! " bum bum mumbled. " what is going on?!! " park yoochin walk in with scared hyomin by his side. slowly a group of teachers were standing next to them as the suicidal girl scream " I said no one come near me! i swear i will cut my wrist! " warning park yoochin and everyone else. " i know how you feel! " karmen shouted walking closer to the girl with the knife. Yoochin oppa eyes widen " karmen! " he said scared but karmen flash him a reassuring look. " what! no you don't! " the girl shouted back. karmen keep walking slowly to her as she say " i know the feeling when everyone look down at you and treat you like trash, when they use every possible way to make your life hell, to see your self as nothing but a helpless ugly and pathetic girl who don't have the right to even breath "  . the girl with the knife sob more as she hear karmen's words which hit her wound directly. " everyday you wake up is another struggle another death note for you, should i give up and free my self from this pain once and forever or should i free this world from evils like them? " karmen said walking closer to the girl, the girl hand shake as karmen stop right in front of her to continue saying " either way the answer is... " karmen stop talking halfway to stare right  into the girl eyes, when she see she got the girl attention she scream " both answers are... DING! " karmen shouted at the girl face freaking her causing the girl to drop the knife on the floor. Hoymin run to take the knife away while yoochin and everyone stare at karmen impressed accept Hara who roll her eyes at karmen and lee jaemin who was dying from the inside. the girl look up at karmen and ask " then what is the right answer? " with a trampling voice. at that moment park yoochin oppa step up and place his hands on the girl shoulders answering her question " the right answer is to fight for your dream and never give up! " then karmen smile at him and reply " ding dang dong~~ " .

 

..................................................................................................................................................................

 

A/N:

do not unsubscribe me .____. this story will get only better i have so much surprises! and there will be a twist in events!!

you better subscribe back >__< or just subscribe~~