Welcome To Hell

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 

 


 

[ 5:00 am ] ....

 

Dance Dance Dance Dance
Dance Dance Dance Dance
Dance Dance
 
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby

 

" yah!!! what's going on!! " the girls shouted as they jump from their deep sleep. super junior song " sorry sorry " was playing in both dorms and the volume was up to the point the students thought their ear drums will explode. " how can your friend still be in a deep asleep?!" the korean girl who is sharing karmen the room pointed at bum bum. " cause she always sleep while listening to kpop~ " karmen said going down from her bed to wake bum bum " hey chingu, wake up " karmen said. " where are you from? how do you speak korean so good? " the girl asked karmen as she dry her hair. " does it matter where i am from? " karmen respond. " ani, it's not important as long as we can understand and respect each other. karmen look at the sweet and pretty korean girl and smile " hi, i'm karmen " she said reaching her hand. " i know who you are, my oppa seems very intresting in you" the girl said as she dry her hair then she face karmen and with a warm smile she give her a soft handshake " my name is ga-in , gain ib ni da ~ " she said. "  your oppa? is he a student here with us? " karmen asked curios before the room door open wide and a girl poke her head screaming " THERE IS A BIG FIGHT!! " .

karmen wear her sweater and quickly wake up bum bum and then the 3 girls go out to join the other student. " what is going? " sleepy bum bum asked eyes half closed. " ssshhh " the girls shushed her as they stare at the fight scene in front of them. 

" i told you to never touch my jaejoong! he is mine! " the girl with a big jaejoong torn poster in her hand said. " who said he is yours! he is mine! the girl with messy hair shouted. " kids lets be realistic, jaejoong do not belong to any of you! so stop it! " hyomin said looking kinda scare from the two crazy students. " yah!! step back!! " one of the girls shouted on her. " mow? " hyomin shouted before the girl push her and she fall down. the student start to laugh at hyomin making her feel very embarrassing so she end up running out the dorm.

the minute hyomin leave the two girls start pulling each other hair once again. " what should we do? " karmen asked gain. " i think i know what we should do " gain replied before she take out her handphone from her pocket. " ah oppa it's me, can you come over here as soon as possible! there is two girls fighting and i'm really scared! " gain said as she crouch trying to avoid the flying objects. " oppa~~ hurry up! " then she end the call. bum bum look at her confused " i thought we are not allowed to have phones here? " she wonder eyes open wide. " oh yeah, please don't tell anyone but it's for emergency " gain explained. karmen crouch down with her and whisper " don't worry but in one condition, you will let us use your phone for emergency too right? " . gain stare at karmen and bum bum puppy eyes and nod " okay~ " she answered with a pout.

" oh oppa came!! " gain shouted once she heard his scream " what the hell is going on?! " as he enter the hall. everyone pause scared by his sudden powerful entrance. karmen look at gain with shock face as she blurt out " your oppa is ... park yoochun!! " .

 

........................................................................................................................................................

 

at yoochun office .

" i made this emergency teachers meeting cause i think we have to set a new strict plan with the students " yoochun said as he place his hand under his chin. he scan all the teachers who were sitting on the big brown table eyes half closed with no interest to interact what so ever. he stand up full of rage and slam the table with all his power. " if you are going to be like this then lets not waste our time and cancel this project!!!! " yoochun words hit them and quickly everyone was full awake. " what do you suggest? i tried everything the girls wont listen to me! they even pushed me! do you know how embarrassed i was! " hyomin said with watery eyes. jiyeon let out a sarcastic laugh " unnie, cant handle few kids " she said . " why? do you think you can? should we replace you with hyomin? " jaejoong said as he glare at jiyeon. " mow! who said i want that lame job! " jiyeon replied . " yah yah! lame job! " hyomin shouted at her.

" at least its better than outdoor activities ~ what am i supposed to do with that? " minho asked yoochun as he shake his head. " i am satisfied with my position " hara said noding her head. " me too! i think teaching dance is the best i can do too! " hyoyeon said in excitement." i will expel them " yoochun said. Minho and hyomin look at each other and wave their hand " aniyo, we are happy with our postions " .

yoochun stare at them and scream " not you stupid! i mean the two girls who started the fight " . hyomin gasp so did everyone. " but don't you think that is too much for the first day? " tiffany said. " ani, i agree with hyung in that way everyone will think twice before starting a fight " jaejoong said with a calm voice as he smile at tiffany making her blush. siwon who was siting next to tiffany get slightly mad and glare at jaejoong . " you know they were fighting over you! are you not being harsh! " jiyeon gave him a peice of her mind. " then ... should i be flattered? " jaejoong rise an eyebrow. " how about increasing their daily classes so they run out of energy by the end of the day " jonghyun suggested . yoochun clap his hand in joy " ne! cheoah! now we are thinking! any other ideas! " .

kris raise his hand waiting for his turn in a very respectful manner. " whats up with this guy! its not like we are in high school " hara whispered to her unnie gyuri. " yes kris you can speak~ " yoochun gave him the green light. after kris stand up he look at everyone with his expressionless face and say " weekly test " . then he add " with elimination " and his last sentence shocked everyone. " you are talking about kicking out a student every week? so.. " yoochun said as he try to do the math. " 100 students , 6 months , 26 weeks , take away 2 students each week the result is 48 student by the end of the project~ " taemin said. " exactly ~ it will be easy for our companies to select the best talent by then " kris stated his point. " this idea is not that bad~ " yoochun said and everyone nod in agreement. " we can come up with theme every week to test their ability as well! " gyuri suggested . " how about announcing the best 3 student in every week that would give them a push up! " nicole added. yoochun jump in excitement " woah! you are really the best teachers ever! hallyu idols are the best indeed! " he joked before he ask everyone to start their schedule for the very first day at real talent school as he went to announce the news using the school microphone .

" bum bum! come on! i'm your friend! " karmen begged her to speak back. " friend?! whatever~ " bum bum said as she eat an egg in the school cafeteria. " karmen look at how perfect he is! " gain said running with a bottle of water before she set next to them. " who? " karmen said eyeing the place before her eyes sparkles with fire " you mean that guy! " karmen said biting her lips in anger as she poin at the blond guy. " aha~ that guy~ is not he perfect?! " gain said as her eyes shoot hearts. bum bum drop the half eaten egg as she look at his handsome face in front of her. soon the sounds of dropping plates and spoons filled the room as he walk passing the students. " omo! he is walking to our direction" gain freaked out dropping the bottle of water. the bottle started to roll on the floor till it stopped at his feet. he smile as he take the bottle of water then he walk forward to stop in front of gain face. " here it is " he handed her the bottle. gain's hand shake like a jelly as she take it back from him. " ko ko komawo kris oppa~ " she managed to say. kris nod and turn around to walk away but then he pause " that necklace ~ " he mumbled before he look back to have another look at the girl. " ha? where did she go? " kris thought.

" is there anything i can give you? " the cafeteria ajhumma asked karmen. " aniyo thanks, i'm just avoiding someone i hate " karmen said as she glare at kris back as he talk with gain and bum bum. " sorry, but where is the girl who were sitting here? " kris asked gain. " oh right? where is karmen? " gain wonder. " she was just here, thats weird " bum bum added. " karmen? the golden fish girl? " kris laughed. " oh you remembered her name! woah! " bum bum was astonished. kris smirk " what the hell i was thinking~ i already found my strawberry .. then why do i keep searching for her! " he thought and walk away. " finally he is gone! i am really starting to hate that guy! " karmen thought as she watch him walk out the cafeteria.

" ehem ehem .. one tow three~ test test~ " a voice was heard all over the school. " eh? " karmen thought. " welocme student to your very first day at the real talent school, sadly i have to inform you kim hyurin and jenny are no longer one of our student " yoochin statement left the student with a shock " mow! did they get expelled in the first day! " one of the boys shouted. " omo! the poor girls! " one of the girls pointed out. " so please pack your stuff and get ready to leave by the end of this day " . karmen mouth drop as she hear the announcement . the two girls runs crying to the dorm while the other student listen carefully to yoochun. " for the rest of you , we decided  to make a change in the school rules .. you have a test at the end of every week " the students eyes popped out " test?!! " they shouted in confuse. yoochun finally drop the bumb " and the bottom 2 students will be eliminated " . at that moment a hand ggrab the back of karmen's shoulder causing her to freeze in her place. " i will make sure you end up in the bottom 2 , welcome to hell karmen" she whispered in karmen ear.

at kris office .

" why is lee jaemin acting weird around me, is she really strawberry? did i make a mistake? that necklace on karmen's neck looked .. should i ask lee jaemin about it? " kris thought crossing his legs. " i think i should do that! its the only way to make sure lee jaemin is strawberry, but why would someone lie about being someone else! makes no sense! " kris ruffle his hair in frustration before he stand up to take his papers and head to start his first class of the day with team A. 

 

...........................................................................................................................................................

 

A/N:

did you like the update? please be honest and till me if you didnt like it ~

from now and on there will be more of kris and more of dramas :D

i might update tomorrow too , at the end wanna say thanks for reading my story guys! love you!