Close Look

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 

 

 


 
 
 
Karmen walk out the karaoke room disappointed of how her first meeting with Kara members went .
" I was disrespectful wasn't I? " Karmen told her best friend as they walk on the big feild heading to the girls dorm located in the next building while the boys dorm was in the building across the street. bum bum grab Karmen wrest very tight stopping her from walking.
" are you joking! You said nothing wrong! Obviously she was just jealous from you! " she shouted in anger at Karmen face.
" why would she be? Wait do you mean because eunhyuk oppa?  " Karmen looked surprised as she said those words. " duh!! Do you even have to wonder about that! " bum bum said before she let go of her wrest and grab her shoulders . " Anyway don't think about it! Just focus on your goal! " she added with a warm smile . karmen smile back at her friend and nod in agreement  " I will try to let it go even though I'm sad it had to be like that " she sounded pretty much disappointed. bum bum narrow her eyes as she lean closer to Karmen face " you are not going to cry, are you? " she said . " Ani!! What crying! " Karmen replied wiping her eyes quickly before she get caught .
 
Right then ..
 
" ahhhhhh!!! " bum bum shouted when a running guy pushed her from the back causing her to fall on her knees and hands.
Karmen eyes popped out once she saw the guy face " how can a guy be this pretty!! " she thought eyeing him.
As bum bum try to stand up the guy offer his hand for a help " thanks, I'm fine on my own! " she rejected his hand before she look up 
and see his face " OMG! Taemin oppa! " bum bum gasped before she fall again." hyung, what are you doing! We need to run faster! They are after us! " Kai shouted . taemin shake his head " aish~" and sigh making Kai confused " what did I do wrong hyung? " Kai asked before he looks at his side to see bum bum lying on the grass. " Omo! Are you fine?!" Kai rushed to help bum bum to stand in her feet again " I'm really sorry I didn't see you! " Kai apologized . " it's ok ~ I'm fine " bum bum chuckled as she blush from Kai sweetness.
in the other hand Karmen was busy looking at Taemin perfect face featurs, " I never knew Taemin can be this handsome in person " she thought. " is he smiling at me? " Karmen looked left and right as she tried to conform it. " yes he is! Oh god! I must have been staring at him for too long! " Karmen mentally scolded her self before she shift her gaze somewhere else.
 
Soon the loud scream of the crazy fangirls was heard " oppa~~~ Kai oppa~~ Taemin oppa ~~ Wait for us! "  kai freaked out looking for a place to hide as the fangirls got closer but it was a big open field with no place to hide. " hyung we are dead! " Kai looked at his hyung waiting for him to come up with a plan. Taemin walk slowly to Karmen and whisper something to her, after he finish she nod and set on her knees she ask bum bum to do the same.
 
meanwhile..
 
" why you are not talking? you must be shocked " kris told lee jaemin as he sit on the desk and hold her shaking hands. " shocked? ... oh ne~ i'm little bit shocked " lee jaemin replied. " i have to say you were right strawberry, you are not ugly! to say the true you look prettier than what i thought " kris couldn't contain his happiness and again he embrace lee jaemin. " oppa! what if someone saw us " lee jaemin said breaking the hug. kris scratch his neck and say " sorry, i think i'm just overwhelmed " then he narrow his eyes and title his head " you don't seem as happy as you sounded on the internet last week~" kris words made lee jaemin scared as she thought " so kris secret girlfriend is no other than a cyber girl?! and she don't know he is exo kris?! " .  kris can't help but to notice lee jaemin suspicious behavior " did i say something wrong? " he asked her before she bow and run away. " wait! i wanted to tell you.." kris open his mouth in shock when lee jaemin close the door behind her. " why is she acting weird? is she disappointed it was me? " kris thought. 
 
 
.........................................................................................................................................................
 
 
Taemin wink at Kai and both start scolding Karmen and bum bum in a very scary tune making the running fangirls to freeze and stare in shock at Taemin and Kai back. " do you think you can step on the grass like that! " Kai shouted on bum bum looking as scary as he can be. " mowya? " bum bum respond before Karmen nudge her arm and grin " just play along pabo! " she mouthed .
" who told you it's ok to play in the field! Do you think this is a game! Do you think this school is a game! " Taemin looked angry as hell making Karmen confused if he was acting or he was being real. the female students stepped back as they stare at scary Taemin scolding the girls " I think we should run away, I don't wanna get scold from Taemin oppa he looks scary! " one of the girls said. taemin turn around and glare at the students causing them to spread up and quickly disappear.
 
After it was safe to go Taemin walk close to Karmen, he set in one knee and reach up to her eye level " thank you" he said with a sweet smile then he walk away. Kai smile at the two girls as well  " let's meet again! " he waved before he rush to follow his hyung.
" that was something! " bum bum said standing up as she dust her clothes. 
She look at her side to see Karmen still sitting on the grass " yah! What's wrong with you? " bum bum move to stand up in front of her and then she gasped . " are you blushing? This is the first time I see you blush! " bum bum teased Karmen with a big laugh .
karmen quickly stand up and slap her face with both hands " aniyo! I'm not! " she tried to deny it while her face said another story.
" chingu! I'm reminding you again .." before she finish Karmen cut her saying " no teacher student skinship! I get it! It's just he look flawless in person! " she Whined, bum bum poke Karmen head " good girl!" she joked Then both start walking to the dorm .
 
10 mins later.
 
" here we are! This is our dorm, woah! Look at all these students! " bum bum said as she enter the big hall full of excited girls.
some of the girls were singing, others were dancing and few were applying make up. " karmen look that's our lagguge! " bum bum shouted as she run to hug her brown suitcase. " welcome student " a warm voice said. Karmen and bum bum turn around to see a pretty young women in yellow dress with a dazzling body. " hyomin unnie! " bum bum said mouth open wide. " yeoppo ~~ " she added.
" nice to meet you too~ lets be more relax around each other from now and on " hyomin said with a big smile. karmen stare at hyomin in daze before she go back to her sense " oh unnie annyeong haseyo! " karmen said bowing. hyomin laugh and pat karmen head " kyeopda~ " she told karmen before she grab the speaker that was lying by her side and scream. " shut up!! " making everyone freeze in horror. hyomin smile and her voice tone quickly change to a soft one " aidula~ lets make this easy and fast " then she turn around and when she faced the student again she had a big basket with her hands. karmen and bum bum exchange confused stares before hyomin speak up " smart phones and any other devices use for social network must be handed right now to me and without any discussions". 
 
after hyomin finish her talk the girls loud scream shake the dorm leaving hyomin with no choice but to bring back her evil tone again " I SAID RIGHT NOW!! " . and like a little obedient kids the student started to put thier precious item in the big basket " unnie, i hate you! " one girl said as she put her Samsung inside the basket " nado saranghae~ " hyomin replied with a big smile. " what?! our phones! is not that too much! " bum bum said taking her ipod out her poket. " bum bum! " karmen said with worried face. " yah! told you dont call me that! " . " i am afraid i cant hand my phone, i rather die than to miss rain & storm call! " karmen said biting her lips." who is rain & storm? " bum bum asked for an answer. " ok i will tell you but promise me you will not snap on me! " karmen begged her friend. " arraso! speak now! " . " so, anyone left? who did not hand me her phone yet?! " hyomin asked after the last girl walked away.
 
" OMG!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU! " bum bum shouted. " yah! everyone is staring, i told you to keep it down " karmen whispered at her. at that time lee jaemin walked in. " hey you! where ary going?! come here! " hyomin shouted at lee jaemin's back who was walking towards her belongs ignoring hyomin existing. " you asking me to keep it down?! my best friend have a secret boyfriend! for a year! how do you want me to react?!! ha?! smile and let it slide away?! " bum bum snapped at karmen face. the girls started to gossip the minute they heard the word boyfriend. " yah! who has a boyfriend here?! i think we made it clear no relationships inside the school! " hyomin yelled. " can you both stop your cheesy drama! i'm having a headache already! " lee jaemin shot bum bum a scary look.
 
" what is wrong with you! " bum bum shouted at lee jaemin face. " do you wanna die! " lee jaemin scream was very loud that almost broke the glasses scaring bum bum to death. " what is going on?! " park yoochun broke in with a mad face. " oppa!! " some of the girls whined as they cover their bare faces. yoochun give them his back and scream " from this minute and forward if anyone break the rules or start a fight will be giving a first warning and if you ever do it again you will be kicked out with no second chance! do you get it! " before he walk out and slam the door with all his strength.
 
in the other hand the boys dorm were no better with all the disapproval and fights against the strict rules it was a big challenge to get through the first night in the real talent school. at the end of the day everyone lost energy and the tiresome got the best of them.
finally everyone was in bed and first day was almost finish, dorm lights were off and the doors were closed.
 
" chinguya~ i'm really sorry " karmen said looking down at bum bum from her bunk bed. " dont wanna talk to you at the moment! " bum bum responded before she put her headphone and close her eyes. " i wonder how i will contact with rain & storm now, god i really wanna meet him already! i hope we get a day off soon! " karmen thought before she look at her grandma picture and close her eyes.
 
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
A/N: 
 
thanks for supporting me, hope you liked the chapter " was it too long? " hehe 
please chingus support my dongseang fic " I AM KAI " it's really funny xD sad T_T and weird 0_0 .. keke
i will try to update tomorrow but can't promise~ sorry :(