Awkwardness ........

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 


 

Kris pov

few minutes earlier ..

i spent hours thinking how can i confront lee jaemin with the truth and the best way seemed to me is to be relational about it and talk it over with her, so i asked her to meet me at my office later when i made sure all the real talent school's teachers had left and it was safe for me to bring lee jaemin to my office.

" oppa ~ i missed you " she said wrapping her arms around my neck before i clear my throat and put her hands down. she looked pretty surprise at the way i reacted at first but then she open to say " so i guess.. you found out i am not your strawberry " she said looking sad. i raise any eyebrow as i hear her words " you do admit you lied to me? " i was very confused. she walk close to me " yes, cause i didn't want oppa heart to get broken " she said looking very honest which made me wonder if i miss judged her. " i still don't understand why " i asked her to explain more. she look up at me dropping few tears before she wipe them away to explain " oppa looked very happy when he thought of me as strawberry so how can i break your heart saying no and disappoint you?! i know that was wrong from me to do but i love oppa that much to lie " she made a point driving me crazy thinking wither to believe her or not. " oppa is strawberry as pretty as i am? " she asked me. my eyes widen at her question as i remember karmen face " yes she is but can we not talk about this, i don't feel comfortable enough talking to a student about my love life " i told her asking to excuse my immature behavior earlier and if she can keep the misunderstanding between us. shockingly she nod in agreement so without i know i find my self smiling feeling more easy around her. " strawberry is very lucky oppa " she said walking closer to me, i thank lee jaemin as i watch her coming closer and closer feeling awkward " is there something in my face? " i wonder when she looked up to stare at my face. then i noticed her staring at my lips " oppa! there is something on your lips " she said before she peek my lips softly while i stand still shocked trying to understand what the hell did just happened. " sorry, i can be silly sometimes i just wanted to kiss goodbye~  " she said scratching the back of her head acting all cute. at that moment i heard a faint voice coming from outside the office. scared who from the teachers might caught me i turn around in horror only to see teamin and karmen's shocked face. " Karmen!!! wait!! " i shouted at her when she broke Taemin's kiss to run away. Taemin eyes were shooting fires at me and i could sense the hate and anger before he walk away too. " aish! this can't happen! i can't let karmen hate me!! " i shouted losing my temper while lee jaemin stare at me and say . " oppa i am sorry, is there anything i can do? " she asked still acting innocent. " get out lee jaemin " i said and the minute she go out i lose my balance falling in my chair " what have i done! strawberry will never forgive me now! " .

....................................................................................................................................................................

 

Karmen pov

my brain stopped functioning and my heart started to beat like a jungle drum as Taemin grab my face and pull me for a passionate kiss " WHAT THE F***K! " i thought as i taste his soft lips on my mouth. " no no no!! this can't happen! " i thought when i felt the urge to kiss him back so i quickly pushed him away breaking the kiss before i throw his jacket on the floor and run to the girls dorm.i try to avoid hyomin unnie while i walk into the dark dorm, instead i run into Lee jaemin who show up from no where to grab my wrist " yah! what happened there!! why you and Taemin were kissing?! " she shouted with the most evilish look in her face. i roll my eyes in disbelieve of how rude she is and then reply " i don't think you are in a better place to ask that! ". apparently my answer didn't please her, she let out a sarcastic laugh before she twist my arm to my back and whisper in my ear " you can never tell anyone what you saw today! " the pain she caused was unbearable so i shouted in pain. " what's going on here?! " hyomin unnie the light revealing the tow of us standing in the dorm hall. " lee jaemin! leave her right now! " she commanded evil lee jaemin. " Karmen! go to your room! lee jaemin come to my office! " i look at hyomin unnie with a thankful heart as i see for the first time someone defending me after that i go to my room and find bum bum in deep sleep, i try hard to sleep but it was not easy at all thanks to taemin's soft lips and the disturbing scene of kris and lee jaemin kissing.

 

Next day.

no one pov 

slowly the student became more quiet as the heavy daily schedule take out all the energy, some decided to quit right from the start while others fall sick, now it was obvious to everyone this school is no game and to be a kpop idol is not that easy as it might seems. it was the 4th period and your first class with team A as it was finally the time for your co-ed classes with "cultures exposure" which made all the female and male students happy and excited to finally interact with each others. opposite from the other student you felt awkward and not easy to attend the class since one of the 3 teachers is kris. the images of him kissing lee jaemin was still fresh in your head and it was hard to look at him or respect him as a teacher in your opinion. " this will be hard " you thought taking your seat in the class. at your right side there was a cute chines boy who was eyeing you all the time " ni hao~ " you wave at him and he waved back. soon the music play indicating the start of the class while all the excited students gather to take their seats happy to see each other once again after day one. " hello! " Nicole said as she wave walking inside the class with tiffany following her right away. " where is Kris? " the female students wondered once the class door was shut giving no vips of kris arrival. Tiffany hit the table in front of her and scream " quiet!!! "before she answer " Kris wont be here for few weeks, so now let's start our class! " . Lee jaemin eyes widen in shock while Karmen look at her and both question with thier eyes " could it be he got fired?!".

 

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

A/N

sorry for the short update almost like a filling :(