Goose's dream

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 

 

❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм 

fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм

 

 


 

Karmen pov
 
" welcome to hell "  her words stabbed my heart as she brought a sad old memory back to life.
 
Flashback start
 
All the student were having their lunch break When i got the news, i went out the principle office feeling everything spinning around me I barely could see what was in front of me but her voice was a one thing I would never get confused with.
" why do you look so pathetic? I didn't even start my daily fun with you " she said to me. the huge scary girl with an evil smirk walked closer to me as she eyeing me with a look full of hate. " please can we not do this today " I said pushing her softly to make a way for my self as she stand there to block my way.
 
after struggling for a while i take my first step away from her, she grab my wrest with all her strength and twist it. " please Beth, just today " I said as I try to get out of the situation without any fights and as soon as possible. " Karmen don't be like this it's no fun when you don't fight back, I told you I will make sure to make your life a living hell" she twisted my arm even harder. Then she continue whispering to my ear " you still didn't see a thing, the day you wish you were never born is the day I will be satisfied , you should pay for what your family did " .
 
Flashback ends 
 
" the day everyone scream lee jaemin name is the day I will be satisfied ".feeling her breath on my neck were driving me crazy as those memories keep falling down on my head, finally she moved to stand up in front of me. I stare at her scary evil eyes not blinking  trying to stay strong as she added " don't even think to step in my way karmen i know your type " i smile at her words and ask curios " what type lee jaemin ssi? " she walk closer to me and whisper with a cold scary tone "  you are the type who always get in others shoes just like an annoying rock, but I will make sure to get rid of you even if I had to walk barefoot" my eyes widen in shock as i heard her threaten without i know I find my self standing alone speechless before bum bum and gain show up.
 
No one pov 
 
" hey! Where have you gone! We were looking for you " gain said . " why your face is very pale! Did something happen?! What did that evil girl said to you! " bum bum asked in worry.
Karmen look at bum bum and gain worried faces and then she smile " ani, kwenchana~ there is nothing wrong lets go to our first class! " Karmen rushed the girls . 
 
10 minutes later.
 
" hello student team B! Today we will start our very first vocal training class lets start with vocal warming ! " the 3 sweet pretty angels said. 
 
" Your not gonna should’ve with this and could’ve with that,
‘Cause you’re never coming back this tr-tr-tr-track.
See the two full moons, you’re the chosen knight right?
Goes back with news ‘cause he got no time " 
 
Kris stopped the music and turn around to face the students. " so team A you listened to shinee key's rap from exo track two moons " kris said joining his hands together as he walk in the class. " so .. " one of the student said. Kris look at him and answer " so, this will be our home work for today " the students look at each other confused " you mean we have to memorize this small rap and practice it? " the guy with the big nerdy glasses said. Kris smirk at him " do you think we chose the best of talents around the world to give them such an easy home work? " he said sitting at one of the back line students disk . He look at the Chinese student in front of him and smile before he move his face closer. " your home work is to come up with your own lyrics to fit in that part and you can't use any of the words mentioned by key's rap " kris said staring at the student eyes .
" what's wrong with this teacher? " the chinese student shouted in shock when kris run his fingers through his hair to stop right in top of the student left ear to take out the bluetooth earpiece that was covered with his thick black hair.
" humm.. I wonder who is in the other line " kris said as he put the Bluetooth ear piece. " i bet it's his girlfriend " one of the student joked making the class burst in laughter. " listen to this another joke wan!! Once there was ... " kris heard the guy in the other line talking before he throw the device and step on it crashing it . at that moment the student stopped laughing.kris calmly smile at the student and say ..
" get out of my class " .
 
Geudaeui twinkle nareul bwa eodil bwa (geudaeui twinkle nareul bwa heey~ woo)
Nareul bwa chig chighan ot soge seodo (Oh, oh, nareul bwa, chig chighan ot soge seodo)
Naneun twinkle taega na (naneun twinkle taega nai, ai, ai)

 

Sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona (Na twinkle eojjana~)
Nune hwag ttui janha (nune hwag ttui janha~)
Beire ssayeo isseodo (Heeey~ yeah)
Naneun twinkle tiga na (Woo, tto twinkle aljahna)
 
" look at Tiffany! She is really pretty! No wonder siwon is in love with her! "  the student gossiped inside the class as TTS finish singing. " I heard that Kai is in love with her too! " another student joined the gossip. " what? I don't think so! I heard Kai is in love withTaemin! " the girls joked before taeyeon notice the noise at the back and point her finger at one of the girls ." you!! Come over here! " she said with scary tone and gaze full of anger. Gain eyes shift from left to right before she realize taeyeon is pointing at her. " oh arraso! " gain quickly stand up from her seat and walk fast to stand next teacher taeyeon. " what is she going to make her do? " Karmen thought staring at gain. taeyon walk back to her seat and cross arms as she stare at gain while Tiffany and seohyun blink at each other confused . " sing for your life~ " taeyon said.
 
.........................................................................................................................................................
 
 
" who are you to kick me out the class! I'm not going anywhere " the Chinese student said as he stand up mad to look at kris eyes fearlessly. Kris walk back to his seat and look at the student with eyes full of boredom look. " student wan, I don't think you deserve to be in my class you don't have what it takes " He said before he reach his hand to open the class door for him. at that moment the Chinese student started to rap his own lyrics for key's rap in two moons track.
 
Meanwhile ..
 
Gain started singing for taeyeon and the whole class ..
 
Nan nan kkumi isseotjyo 
Beoryeojigo jjitgye nam nuhayaedo 
Nae gaseum gipsukhi bomulgwa 
Gachi ganji-khaet-deon kkum 
 
Karmen mouth dropped the minute gain start singing with her heavenly voice ..
The student eyes popped out as they look at gain astonished by her great vocal range.Taeyon smirk at tiffany and seohyeon while gain blow everyone mind " no wonder she have this great voice she was born and raise in family full of artist! " bum bum said. " ha? What did you say? " Karmen asked bum bum. " gain was born at the same house as park Yoochun she was his mother's friend daughter he took care of her ever since she was a kid. her parents died in a car accident when she was 10 years old " bum bum explained as Karmen stare at gain in daze " so we have thing in common " Karmen mumbled. " oh sorry Karmen I forgot " bum bum said before she hit her head scolding her self. " I guess I'm not the only one who had a hard life " Karmen thought as she watch gain singing . " gain, lets reach our dream together " karmen thought as she smile at gain who was singing from the bottom of her heart.
 
 
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
A/N:
 
hope you liked this chapter, please comment ^^