Public Humiliation

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 

 


 

at the real talent school's hallway.

" i was really impressed with her vocal range!" tiffany whispered to taeyeon and seohyun as they walk to Nicole office to hand her the remarks file for the first class." its not that strong, she still need some work " taeyon said as she push the door to enter nicole's office. " maybe, but ... okay if you say so " tiffany replied before she look at seohyun and whisper " she is really acting like a teacher " making the maknae giggle in response. " you tow stop playing and give me your files! " taeyeon took the files and hand placed them on nicoel's desk. " here are the remarks for the first class " taeyeon said with a big smile. " ok komawo, i will hand it to yoochun ssi later " nicole adorably replied wih her sweet eyes smile. " ne~ have a nice day " taeyeon said. as TTS were about to leave nicol's office kris enter with his file too. " uh~ annyeong hasaeyo taeyeon noona " he bowed. " ne~ annyeong kris " taeyeon cheerfully replied. tiffany and seohyun run at him and start chatting. " how was your first class? did you get into a fight? who is the most talented student in your class? " they showred him with questions. kris smile and nod " it was wonderful, no but i almost kicked out a student, i think its too early to tell ". taeyeon narrow her eyes at tiffany and seohyun " i think we need to go back to our schedule girls~ " after she says that she wave at kris and nicole " see you around ". nicole smile when TTS walk out the office and kris move closer to her desk " looks like you and TTS are very close " nicole said before she get up from her seat to grab a big file sitting in another disk. kris smile and nod " yes, ever since i was a trainee, they really take good care of me like real sisters " . nicole goes back to her desk and put the big file down. " it's wonderful that you had someone to take care of you when you were a trainee which i had that too " nicole's face was little bit sad. " but you have kara's members they are your sisters " kris said as he stare at sad nicole who was trying to hide her sadness by going through the big file pages randomly. " stop right there!!! " kris shouted at nicole when he saw something caught his attention. " omo!! you scared me! " nicole eyes poped out when kris suddenly took the big file from her hand to stare at it in shock. " so it was true .. " he mumbled to him self. " what is true? " nicole asked corius but kris don't answer her and instead he leave his remarks file in the desk and run back to his office. " kris ssi! wait the students file! " nicole shouted at his back but he was in hurry that he didn't even look back. " how in hell i will make sure all the students ID number is correct in our data system now! " she complained.

.............................................................................................................................................................

 

at the girls dorm.

" dance class is in 10 mins " hyomin informed the girls in the main hall before she leave the dorm." is not that a bit not comfy to dance in? " gain gossiped with bum bum and karmen as she point at lee jaemin's y outfit. lee jaemin who was standing with her friends laughing far away noticed gain potinting at her. " chincha! those annoying girls " she thought as she fake a laugh with her friends. " she loves to show her skin alot! " bum bum gossiped with gain which made karmen uncomfortable . "listen girls its not cool to gossip behind people's back " karmen whispered to them. lee jaemin suddenly walk in her very short y flower print dress. " what is she doing? " gain asked shocked when lee jaemin grabbed the ramyon plate from a student who was peacefully sitting alone eating in the hall. " ya! thats my food " the owner of the ramyon plate shouted before lee jaemin scary glare shush her for good. " omo! she is walking towards us! " gain freaked out. " what should we do? " she desperately looked at bum bum and karmen. lee jaemin was only 2 feet away when she smirked at bum bum and gain. bum bum was full of rage and started to make a fest. " no bum bum, you will get kicked out " karmen whispered holding her hand down. just when karmen says that lee jaemin stand in front of bum bum and say " i hope you love ramyon " as she place the plate above bum bum's head ready to empty it on her. bum bum close her eyes in frustration as she accept the public humiliation since there is no other choice, it's either this or going back home empty handed which was not an option in her case or karmen's case at all. " what happened? " bum bum wondered inside her head when the ramyon never fall on top of her head. she open her eyes very confused only to see karmen standing in front of her totally soaked with the instant noodles. " ya!! lee jaemin!! " bum bum shouted in anger before karmen stop her. " it's okay, i am fine " karmen words had lot of pain hidden behind them as this incident reminded her of her bad past of being bullied. " karmen? " bum bum eyes were full of tears for her best friend while the hall was full of laughter. gain who started this all stood behind not saying a word. lee jaemin whisper in karmen ear " let's see how far you and your friend will last " then she went to gain to say " i don't know why you love to hang out with such a low life girls, if you become my friend i would slide this and act like it never happened " she patted gain shoulder and wink. " i - i - " gain choked with her own words before lee jaemin walk away with her friends to the dancing class so is all the students accept bum bum, gain and karmen who is still standing in the middle of the hall. " we need to be in the class in 5 minutes otherwise we will get kicked out! " bum bum shouted. " you tow go first, i will go change my clothes and meet you there as soon as possible " karmen forced bum bum to go. when she eventually agree she run fast with gain leaving karmen behind all alone in the girl's dorm.

10 minutes later.

karmen walk out the girls shower wearing her white bathrobe heading to her room and just when she was about to touch the door handle she heared some noise coming from the inside. " what is going on? i am pretty sure i am the only one here! did bum bum came back? " karmen thought before she gather her corage and open the door screaming " i have a black belt in Taekwondo! ". karmen blink twice when she see who is in her room. " you, here, my clothes, a boy " she fumbled pointing at him. " why you are holding my bra? " karmen freaked out as she stare at the guy who was going through her bag earlier. karmen heart beat becomes unstable as her body start to shake scared of the thought there is a creeper in front of her. " its not like what it seems, i can explain " he said walking to her which made her more scared. karmen open for a shout of help but before she manage to scream the creepy guy hold her still and cover " please karmen ssi, you need to be quiet let me explain! " he begged her.

 


 

A/N:

okay i decided i am going to continue this fic! sorry for not updating earlier ~ and thanks for waiting all this time~!

hope you liked this update!

special thanks to my sincere reader Miss-sweetheart