Earning The Recognition

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 


 

It is the first day of the second week and everyone at the real talent school was still talking about Karmen saving the student life driving the haters nuts.  " seriously I got tired from this old topic! " hara said leaving the lunch table. " what is wrong with her? " jiyeon said glaring at her back. Kara members run after hara to find out what's giving her a hard time. " what's wrong with you? " gyuri asked frustrated hara who was stamping the ground with her feet. " she drive me crazy!! " hara said pulling her hair. " calm down! " Nicole said shaking hara dramatically. " no seriously! She is one of those girls who try to look nice when they are not! " hara explained. " I agree ~ "  jiyoung said while gyuri nod in agreement. Nicole stare at them and then look at silent seungyeon to ask " what about you? Do you think the same? " seungyeon who was busy eating an egg look at Nicole and blink " what? " with her chibby cheeks not having any clue. " what about you Nicole? " hara asked with a scary look in her face. Nicole thinks hard before she answer " I actually find her nice and sweet " . Hara grin her teeth in anger and scream " see!!! That's what she makes everyone think!! But she is not! I will make sure to show the real her! " she said in a very angry tone scaring Nicole. " woowoowoo! What was that?! If you don't like her than don't choose her but let the girl have her chance! " Nicole lectured. Hara roll her eyes " whatever~ " before she walk away ignoring what Nicole said. " there has to be something bigger than a girl like Karmen to bother her that much~ " hyoyeon said taping Nicole shoulder as she try to comfort her. " good afternoon beautiful ladies~~ " park Yoochin said as he walk inside the teachers lunch room. " what about us?! " the group of male teachers sitting at the corner wined while the female teachers stick their tongue teasing them. " enough enough kids~ " Yoochin said as he take a seat. He look at hara who is about to leave the room and he quickly stop her " I have an important thing to say " forcing her to go back to her seat. As soon as everyone give him their full attention he clap his hands and say " good work everyone " . The teachers look at each other feeling proud as they clap too. " I have the first week remarks file here in my right hand!! And I have the top 5 student names here in this paper in my left hand " Yoochin said as he wave his hands. " I thought it's top 3?! " Taemin shouted shocked with the news. Yoochin nod " i thought too, but kris thought its better if we increase the number" he explained in behalf of absent kris. then he open the file in his right hand "  the top 5 students have been chose according to you the teachers and the marks I have in this file" he explained. " this marks will be added to the elimination test score by the end of the week to determine the final score " he explained farther. " so, our weekly observation will effect the student score? " hara asked eyes open wide. " exactly, now let me read you the top 5 student along with the highest and lower mark they scored according to the teachers " Yoochin said before he start reading the names.

 

.................................................................................................................................................

 

At the student lunch hall .

" you are a hero now Karmen " gain joked as the students bow every time they pass Karmen, bum bum was happy for her friend to get more recognition in the school but she slightly felt jealous as she thought " what about me? No one even care to look at me! I'm the invisible friend " feeling not important as gain the sister of park Yoochin and Karmen the hero. as The three girls walk to sit at their usual lunch table they find cards and well decorated chocolates boxes. The girls eyes widen in curiosity before Karmen take one of the cards and read it out loud " karmen ssi, we are very thankful to you for opening our eyes to see how huge our mistake is, we are very sorry to know you had to deal with kids like us and we promise you to stop bulling from now and on! Again thanks Karmen ❤ " . Karmen sniff trying to hold her tears back as she feel touched by the words while gain pat her back saying " you did well " . After hearing that Bum bum stare at the chocolate and cards lying there with anger " stupid lier kids! " she shouted shoving the gifts from the table before she walk away crying. Karmen blink confused at her friend reaction while gain wonder " did I say something wrong? ".

 

later at night.

every day at this school was a struggle to keep any energy with the heavy schedule but the student had to practice for their weekly test so the bed curfew was pushed behind. " bum bum do you wanna talk about it? " Karmen asked. Bum bum shake her head " no " and mind her own business. " maybe we should give her a space " gain suggested inviting Karmen for a walk in the school garden. Karmen accept the invitation as she feel sad for her friend " let me take my jacket first! " Karmen said. Gain go to her closet to take her sweater and then her eyes land on the phone. " Karmen look! I found my hand phone! " gain face light up but then she frown right away as she think " I don't remember I put it there?! " . Karmen smile at her saying "cheer up! We didn't get caught! " and she walk to the door ready to go out. Just when she was about to open the door gain gasp and scream " Karmen! I got a message saying its for strawberry! Your boyfriend rain & storm found his way to us! " .

 

.........………...............................................................………................................................

 

A/N

i did a double update today :D

think I'm going to update more from now and on Hehe~ 

Love you my subscribers!!