Only Takes 60sec

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 


 

Karmen Pov

i wanted to kick him in where it hurts and scream as he hugged me from the back forcing me to stay still " please, be quiet " he said covering my mouth with his hand so i found my self tolerating his unacceptable behavior. but what really stopped me is when i realized its Taemin oppa, i thought i will never do anything can affect him or his career, so i tried hard to calm my self and stop shaking until he finally decided to let go of me. " sorry, i didn't mean to scare you " he told me looking very embarrassed but that didn't make me feel any better i wanted a good explanation for "what is he doing here? " and " why in hell he had to go through my stuff? ". i look at his red face and speak my mind " explain, please " as i step back away from him, scared from the fact there is a pretty boy in my room and we are alone not to mention i was still in my bathrobe. he noticed my scared face and started to wave his hands " little miss, i am not a ert! and who shower wearing accessories?! " he pointed at my necklace as he stare at my chest. " not your business!! " i shouted thinking " and he dare to say he is not a ert! " before i run to grab a sweater from my closet and wear it on top of my bathrobe. " now oppa, please explain! i am already late at my class " i begged him as i ruffle my wet hair in frustration. " i want my heart shape strap back~ " he said shifting his gaze away from me as he started to turn red all of a sudden. " what? i have no idea what you talking about! " i replied very confused. he look at me and point at his phone " i want my phone strap karmen ssi " he said as if he was very positive i had it with me, so i tried hard to remember what he is talking about and finally " oh~ you mean that day when those crazy fans were after you and kai... now i get it!! ... but i dont think i have your phone strap " i said as i walk to the door, i open it and say " you can leave now oppa, i don't want to be late at my class and i am sure you don't want to be involoved in a scandal with a girl like me " i explained more then made the hand gustier as in " you may leave now " but i was surprised that he totally ignored me and went to set on my bed. " come over here~ " he said as he point at me to come with his finger. my jaw drop and eyes widen in shock from his behavior " what is he thinking? " i thought as i close the door scared i might get caught. " if you come over here i will make sure hyoyeon noona will not kick you from her class " he said relaxing his left hand on the bed looking very y. his undeniable iness made me feel vulnerable " karmen be strong " i reminded my self as i walk to him. once i stand in front of the bed i gulp " can you just tell me why you are doing this? " i said trying to act strong. " sit on your knees " he said with a very calm tone. i look at him with shocked expression " but but ..oppa ..i'm not that kind of girls!! i rather get kicked out from this school!! " i shouted. he roll his eyes in disbelieve before he repeat " i said, sit on your knees! " this time his tone was full of anger. i sit on my knees and shut my eyes really hard "oh god  please, i didn't come here for this "  i thought as i felt his breathing on my neck, i had all these bad scenarios going through my head the minute his hand rested at the back of my neck before he slide it down my back. he decide to stop sliding his hand right in the lower part of my back. with a shout full of excitemnet " asa! "  he pulled something from my back. " what happened?! " i shouted opining my eyes. 

...........................................................................................................................................................

 

at the dancing class.

" karmen ssi! you are 20 minutes late! maybe you wanna go back to your room " hyoyeon said. an evil smile shows upon hara and lee jaemin's faces as karmen stand by the door waiting for hyoyeon to come so she can tell her the excuse. " yah!! didn't you hear?! are you stupid? go back to your room right now! " hara shouted at karmen who was still calmly waiting.once hyoyeon notice karmen refuse to walk away she decide to go see what's her problem " one minute class, hara please continue with them " she said walking to karmen. the minute hyoyeon go there she hear a whisper " noona, let her in! she was with me " . hyoyeon look shocked from the voice and look at her right to see taemin hiding behind the wall. " aigoo! what are you doing here? whats going on? " hyoyeon asked for explanation. " long story noona, but if you care about my reputation let her in " taemin said scratching the back of his head. " did you tow? " hyoyeon jaw dropped. " nooooo " both waved thier hands in shock. hyoyeon narrow her eyes at karmen and then shoot a dirty look at taemin " just this one time! now go back to your office! don't want anyone to see you tow together! " before she drag karmen in the class. " everyone we can start over! " as soon as hyoyeon says that both hara and lee jaemin object. "  why did you let her in? the rules were clear! no one can come in after 10 minuts! " hara shouted. hyoyeon let out a sarcastic laugh " hara ssi, looks like you forgot who you are talking to, if you have anything to complain about you can do that in the next meeting with yoochun oppa " then she walk to play the music from the start. " lets go student! left hand to the front .." ignoring hara.

 

1 hour later.

" okay now who wants to freestyle? " hyoyeon clapped her hands. " lets use some fun" hara said then added " how about a dancing battle? " pointing at lee jaemin to step in. " and you! " she said pointing at karmen. " me? " karmin said shocked from the sudden call. hara walk towards lee jaemin and whisper to her " take her down, no matter what " then walk back to ask the student to spread up to let the two girls start the battle. " i think its too early to have a dance boatel! " hyoyeon disprove. hara smirk and play " boom boom pow " song and wink at lee jaemin. bum bum look at karmen and mouth her " you can do it! show them your real talent! " while gain pat her shoulder for cheering. " okay, let get started " karmen said steeping to the challenge.

 

meanwhile at kris office.

" Kai! " taemin shouted as he break into kris office very happy. " what's wrong with you? " Kai shouted once taemin warped his arms around him for a quick hug. " i think i am in love~ " taemin whispered in kai's ear. then he throw his body on the sofa smiling from ear to ear as he play the scene of you ruffling your hair in his head. kai push taemin legs to make a space for him before he sit " what happened? and who is she? you better tell me before kris hyung come back! you know he love to obay the rules " kai said. taemin sit to face kai and start to tell him the story. " she ruffle her hair in frustration as my heart melt from her cuteness and pretty eyes. she stare at me while i blush and take my eyes off her, i ask for my phone strap and she give her back at me and i giggle when i see the phone strap dangling from her sweater .. " kai burst in laughter at the last tow words and scream " kyeopda! " clapping his hands. taemin laugh too as he remember the scene and continue saying " i didn't know a person can fall in love with in 60 sec! i swear that's all it took! " then he grab kai hand and say " kai, do you know what the best thing about her? ". kai shrug and say " what? ". taemin stand and do a dance move all of sudden. kai laugh " stop what are you doing?! you are acting weird! " laughing at crazy in love taemin. " kai! the girl is a great dancer! the girl i fall in love has passion for dancing just like me! i went through her things earlier and i read how much she love dancing and i even saw pictures of her in news papers wining dancing contests! " at that moment kai stand up and start to wave at taemin whispering " enough, look behind you " but taemin was very excited to even notice what kai was doing. " she also love kara very much! and there was this guy she talked about and called him.. st ..star? ..sto .. storam? .. don't know! i forget it was in English! but i wonder if that guy is her boy friend, aish! i should have asked her!" taemin said then a calm voice saying " should have asked who? " was heard before the owner of the voice walk to stand in front of taemin. " oh kris! " taemin said scratching the back of his head.

 


 

 

A/N:

love you all my subscribers~

hope you liked this update! ^^

special thanks to my dongseang Kellen_1825 for voting to this story <3