Nothing Like What It Looks Like

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 

 


 

" now i know why she is called golden fish! the girl has no bones! " Hyoyeon said in excitement as she share with the rest of the female teachers inside the lunch hall her honest opinion about karmen's talent after she win the dance battle earlier. Nicole who was sitting in the same table as Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Hara skip a giggle hearing Hyoyeon talking with passion. " looks like you found another you here ha? "  she said sticking her tongue playfully. hara shoot Nicole an evil look and response to Hyoyeon " but some of fishes are full with bones ~ " rolling her eyes before she go back to sipping her coffee. " even so! when they dance they look pretty much boneless ". Hyoyeon explained. hara chock in her coffee and let out a sarcastic laugh " what?! fish don't dance! " she replied looking angry. curios Taeyeon stare at Hara getting annoyed by Hyoyeon in silent so is everyone. " yes they dance! " hyoyeon said dancing like a crazy fish teasing hara to the point she made her scream in frustration and leave the lunch table. " that was weird~ " Nicole said before she follow her in hurry. Taeyeon laugh as she look at Hyoyeon dancing ridiculously, soon everyone in the lunch hall burst in laughter. Hyoyeon sit back and suddenly her face expression change into a serious one as she think " Karmen is a very talented kid, i hope she don't receive much hate from others " .

 

at the students lunch hall.

" karmen you really killed it there!! no wonder my friend is the best! " Bum bum said punching Karmen's arm feeling proud of her as karmen scream " ouch! it hurts! " in pain while she laugh, walking side by side gain join the celebration and start tickling karmen. all the students stare at them full of jealousy and hate specially lee Jaemin who was still mad and couldn't believe she lost the battle against karmen. in the other hand the three girls showed wonderful friendship and great talent made some of the students scared and some eager to approach them. every time the girls remember the fact gain has an amazing voice and Karmen got some upgraded dancing skills they sigh in frustration. for them those three girls were a dangerous zone and should be cleared as soon as possible in order they can survive. the three happy girls sit in one table and start eating lunch smiling from ear to ear recalling how did Karmen kicked Jaemin in the dance battle. " that was the best revenge after what she did to you! " gain said eating. mad Lee Jaemin hear those words and throw her plate on the floor making a fuss before she walk out the lunch hall. " why is she full of her self! " gain didn't like what she saw. Karmen bite her lips lost in her deep thoughts " i wonder what is rain & storm doing ? " she mumbled. " Karmen watch out! " bum bum jumped from her seat. " opps~ " Gyuri said once she spilled her cold coffee on karmen clothes. " omo! are you fine! " gain rushed to karmen while kara's members stand beside Gyuri showing Karmen an evil smirk accept Nicole who was not present. after that they walks off like nothing happened  " unnie that was awesome! " Hara said giggling as she walks away. Karmen eyes start to fill with tears at that moment, she quickly stand up and decide to leave the lunch hall heading to her room, bum bum follow her right away while gain stay behind to sigh and mumble " how many times she is going to change her clothes for one day? " eating her lunch in disbelieve. 

 

at kris office.

" this can never happen " Kris said as he walk to sit in his chair, he cross his legs and lie back as he think in what taemin said. " come on~ don't be such a rules obedient! " Taemin tried his best to make strict kris ease up a little bit but it was obvious nothing was going to change his mind. " rule number one! no teacher student romance! " kris said before he add " i am curios though, who is this lucky girl? " as he roll his eyes in sercasm. Taemin's face light up as he reply " It's karmen the golden fish " . hearing her name kris eyes widen in shock " you said who?! " he asked. " Karmen~ the girl you had a small words fight with in the first day~ " Taemin joked. kris sit straight and his lips in anger before he say " This can never happen! " flashing Taemin a serious look. Kai and Taemin look at each other confused and curios about the sudden hostility in his tone before Nicole enter the room screaming playfully " i want the students file back kris ssi! " cutting them. Kris stand up right away and ask the tow boys to leave the office. " sorry for taking it earlier, i just had to make sure of something " he said giving her the big file. " you should be sorry! i am late now thanks to you~ " Nicole said narrowing her eyes and wrinkling her nose in a very cute way. kris smile at her and bow apologizing from his behavior showing his good manner, Nicole couldn't get over with her crush towards Kris so she end up blushing. " i need to go now " she said running out his office. as soon as she leave Kris sit back in his chair while so much going inside his mind " how am i going to tell karmen i am Rain & storm when she hate kris? and more important what i am going to do with lee jaemin?! that girl scares me, i can't believe she lied and said she is strawberry! i have to think carefully! this can go wrongly and then .. it will be the end of my career ".

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................

 

luckily the day was almost over and karmen didn't had to change her clothes once again. " i am very tired! i will go to the dorm right now~ so see you later~ " gain excused her self while karmen and bum bum decide to stay behind for a walk in the school garden. the kids were very tired after their first actual day in the real talent school so everyone was already in bed leaving the garden very quiet and peaceful for Karmen and bum bum to enjoy. " look at these pretty flowers! " bum bum shouted in happiness as she run to sniff them. Karmen smile at her then close her eyes as she take a deep breath enjoying the scent of heaven. when she open her eyes she see the most pretty face in front of her " angel? " she thought before she go back to reality. " hello~ " he said waving his hand adorably. " uh~ taemin ssi " she waved back awkwardly. kai show up too and wave " hello " towards bum bum direction. Kai start having a conversation with bum bum while Karmen and Taemin go for a walk. " are you stalking me? to make fun of me? " Karmen said as she avoid making eye contact with him. Taemin chuckle and answer " ani~ don't think like that~ i just came to enjoy watching the pretty flowers " . Karmen stop walking to face him and scream in excitement " wow! you love watching the flowers too! me and my friend bum bum used to go to the village side to watch the cherry blossom! it was amazing! " . Taemin listen to every word karmen says while watching her eyes sparkles as she talks about how much flowers fascinate her. " just like what i thought we share more than our passion for dancing " Taemin said flashing her a sweet smile. Karmen heart start to beat fast as she stare at his beautiful smile melting her down. " you should have not gone through my stuff " karmen mumbled looking away before her body start to shake from the cold air. after few seconds Taemin notice Karmen getting cold as she rub her arm searching for warmth so he quickly take off his brown jacket and put it on her " is this better? " he said . Karmen nod feeling shy while Taemin stare at her eyes with look full of love.

 

one hour later.

as the tow of them enjoy the peaceful night walking in the garden and sharing funny stories growing closer the time goes by so fast and when karmen take a look at her watch she realize she already passed the student sleeping curfew. " oh! i have to go now! " Karmen said with sad look in her face. Taemin who secretly wanted to keep her by his side little longer act cool and nod " yes~ you should go sleep " patting her head.  shockingly karmen don't get mad with his attitude in contrary she smile at him and then she leave in hurry, just when she is half way to the girls dorm she remember something " ah! i forgot to give Taemin his jacket back! i can't let hyomin unnie see me in this! " Karmen thought running back to meet taemin, she catch him as he walk into the teachers hallway so she follow him making sure no one sees her. stalking him carefully she see him taking the left turn. karmen had to walk very slow so she don't get caught while Taemin was going into his office, when Karmen take the left turn following his steps she sees no one " damn! i lost him " she thought staring at the wall. she look at her right to see tow doors and start wondering which one is Taemin's office. " there is only one way to know~ " she thought opening the first door with so much cautious so no one can feel her existence, she open the door and first thing she see Kris and Lee jaemin having a serious talk. Karmen eyes widen in shock from the disturbing scene " why this evil person lee jaemin is in kris office?" she wondered then she thought " well.. they really suit each other! evil people! " still feeling angry towards Kris and just right then her eyes witnesses the most shocking scene. " lee jaemin and kris kissing! " she gasped and quickly turn around ready to leave but instead she falls into Taemin's chest. Karmen look up to see Taemin's angry face before she ask him " what should we do? " thinking if they should run away or confront them. at that moment Kris and lee jaemin turn around to see the tow shocked faces. Taemin stare at Kris with so much anger " no teacher student romance~ " he rolled his eyes before he answers karmen's question " doing this~ " grabbing her face only to kiss her lips passionately. 

 


 

 

A/N :

Opps~ Opps~ Opps~ Opps~ Opps~ 

hope you liked this update~! 

oh yes btw please support my new " one-shot " fic ( The dream land : one shot collection )