Golden fish & bum bum

The Real Talent School ❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм ❤

 

 

 

❤ fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм 

fιgнт fσя уσυя ∂яєαм

 

 


 
 
( 4 days ago )
 
" Karmen get your down here!! " an old lady shouted in anger . " ah grandma! I will be down in a sec! " Karmen replied while she set in front of her lappy having a conversation with her online Korean best friend as she type in speed of light .
 
( The conversation )
 
Strawberry : I can't Believe we will meet in few days! \0/
Rain & storm : so when are you coming?
Strawberry : you don't sound happy? Hey! I told you I'm not ugly! Hehe.
Rain & storm : Pabo! I know you are not ugly! I am just afraid I will be busy when you come.
Strawberry : busy that you cant meet me! You are acting weird! I still don't know what you do for living -.- why keep things secret from me I thought you loved me >_>
Rain& storm : I do love you! It's just ...
Strawberry : listen I can send you a picture of me now so you can relax hahaha.
Rain & storm : noooo!!! Don't do that! 
Strawberry : why? O.O" Ok ok i wont, i still don't get why you always refuse to exchange selcas >_< it's been almost 1 year! Weird guy :b
Rain & storm : I guess I wanted you to love me for my personality not my look hehe
Strawberry : I do love you for your personality and I'm pretty sure your face is as beautiful as well :)
Rain & storm : yah! Don't make me fall in love with you more :p
Strawberry : bad thing you are already in love with me :b
Rain & storm: true! Hahaha
Strawberry : We will meet soon! I will see you then >_<
Rain & storm : You will :) 
Strawberry : love you! 
Rain & storm : love you <3
 
( End of conversation )
 
" you brat kid!!! " Karmen grandma shouted again .
Karmen quickly closed her lappy and run downstairs to embrace her grandma and plant a kiss on her wrinkling cheek." halmoni I am sorry " she said with puppy eyes. " crazy girl " grandma muttered with a warm voice as she hug karmen back.
" did you finish packing your stuff? " she added at the end. " hummm... Not really~ " Karmen said as she let go of her grandma and pout.
grandma eyes widen in shock before she poke karmen head and say " what are you doing?! you have only few days! go finish packing! " 
Karmen smile at her innocent cute grandma before she warp arms around her neck.
" I didn't pack you yet halmoni, I was wondering is it fine to ship a pretty cute sweet funny grandma like you to Korea? " she joked sticking her tongue out.
grandma narrow her eyes as she say " stop joking! I know you will forget this old lady the minute you land in Korea " surprising karmen.
karmen gasp at her words and quickly reply " aniyo!! I will never forget you! I will come back and get halmoni as soon as I win this contest! I will be famous and We will have a big house in Korea! We will make Kai teleport us to every city in the world!!! Promise! " 
After Karmen say that she bury her face in grandma chest." awww~ my pretty Karmen~ always remember grandma loves you, okay? " 
And with that comment Karmen tears start to fall down her cheeks like a river as she hug grandma like a little baby .
 
( D-day )
 
" bum bum! hurry up we are late! " Karmen shouted as she run to get catch her flight as her friend runs after her in the airport.
Karmen fashion airport was cool she was wearing her favorite red pants and white shirt with her black backpacks and white sneakers she would stand out very easily. " hey! Don't call me bum bum when we get there! " her friend replied as she gasp for air .
" arraso bum bum! " karmen  replied. Both were running excited to meet the other selected students before getting on the plane .
Karmen who was running in full speed stopped once her eyes Land on the group of people gathering in the middle of the waiting room causing some fuss .
" what is going on Karmen? " bum asked poking her head among the crowd curios to take a look .    
Karmen step forward passing the people to have a close look. " woah~ they are very talented! " she mumbled as she stare at the 3 talented young boys performing in front of her . Karmen looked very astonished at their amazing dancing skills.
" what the hell?! we are much better than them! we are dancing machine! " bum exclaimed as she glare at the boys.
Karmen eyes widen in shock at her friend words before she laugh hysterically . " what me and you? I know we are good but they are great! " she said as she continue laughing .
 
Suddenly one of the boys Stop dancing and walk directly to Karmen direction . he pause in front her face and lean forward to her eye level " are you laughing at us?! " he said with a mad face as he grin his teeth in anger .
" what?! I'm not! " Karmen respond giving him the "get lost " look . " if you think we are a joke than show us your real talent! " the boy in the back with black hat shouted . Karmen smirk at them and with no time the place turned into a dance battle.
" introduce your self " one of the 3 boys with big nerdy glasses said .
" we are golden fish and bum bum " Karmen said making the boys explode in laughter while Karmen friend shoot dirty looks .
" I told you don't use that name! " she whispered .." don't worry it's catchy " karmen whispered back.
after that Karmen winked at her friend mischievously and took out something from her backpacks .
" nice to meet you bum bum hahahaha, we are .." before they get to say another word Karmen connected her iPod to her pink speakers and played " exo- time control "  
 
Just with in the first dance step The crowd mouth was open wide . Karmen strong and powerful dance moves are ridiculously amazing she is performing with such great talent, her arms flying gracefully in the air while her eyes shooting fire. her body lines looked perfect she danced as good as Kai or even better she was flawless blowing everyone mind . in the other hand Bum bum dance was no less she dazzled everyone with her dance tricks even though she lacked the power in her dance she managed to cover it up with her charming charisma that captured the crowd heart.
 
The two girls were on fire as they put their 100% on dancing while the 3 boys stand there staring at them shocked and speechless.
When they finish their performance golden fish and bum bum did their usual ending greeting.They would rub their against each other and do the swimming hands move .That greeting always had a wonderful response among the crowd and this time was no exception the loud laughter was all over the airport which made the security aware to the fact there was a dance battle.
" everyone move away! This is airport not a play field! " the angry security men said before one of them grab Karmen from the shoulder and ask her to come with him." hey! Where are you taking me! my flight is in few minutes! " Karmen fought back before a male figure appear in front her and with a calm deep voice he tell the security guy ..
" sorry about that, I promise it will never happen again but this girl need to come with me now " before he grab Karmen left wrest and walk away. 
 
 
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
A/N:
 
hope you liked my first chapter! sorry for making you wait too long, i was busy ...
still busy ...
gonna be more busy .. hehe
anyway i will try to update more, hope you show love and support to this fic!
this story will only get better, kris moments to come in next chapters and the rest of the kpop idols ^_^