Back to School

Remember Us?

FINALLY I GOT THIS UPDATED!! I spent all day writing, so, it's kind of long...hope that's okay :P Thanks for reading on! (Also, English will be used in this fic so writing written in blue will be English, okay? Okay)

 

~~~~

 

 

October 7, 2012 (Where We Left Off)

After that near encounter with her lips I couldn’t just wait anymore! I was kind of desperate this time! These lips of hers are just to die for! Soft and velvet smooth, brushing against mine in the slightest ways… I couldn’t think when we were locked in this kiss, I only felt physical factors. My heart was beating at the speed of a cheetah’s paws, my face was as warm as a light bulb left on for too long, my hands keeping her waist close. I especially liked this moment, her kiss was sweeter and gentler opposed to girls who just wanna kiss because they can. Sohyun and I kissed because…I like her a bit.

I wasn’t sure if I was able to press the kiss any further so I let go of her lips reluctantly. Her breathing was heavy and it brushed against my neck, still touching my face and I held her tighter. I could feel her smile against my neck as she buried her head into my shoulder, I was grinning widely as well. “Can you sleep over?” Sohyun mumbled and I, upsettingly, shook my head.

“I have school remember?” I reminded her. Even if she is only a few months older we were in different grades and I needed to finish up this last year.

“But I don’t want you to leave,” she groaned and I chuckled.

“I’ll see you tomorrow after school, okay?” I suggested and she nodded.

“Ne, just, don’t leave yet,” she took her head away from my shoulder and pressed our lips together once more. The slowness and the emotion of her kisses, how it never changes pace and makes me feel like my heart can’t go any faster. It’s such an amazing rush, your body ends up doing what you want to do but never intended on doing. My hands rested along her curves making her jolt slightly as I smirked. She let go and slapped me lightly. “Don’t do that!” she scolded.

“What? It was just a touch,” I insisted and leaned in again but she turned away.

“Ani, no more for you,” she pouted. You make me feel that spark and then you say no more?!

“What?” I whined.

“I’m tired now, you can go home,” she sighed nonchalantly and I rolled my eyes.

“I’ll wait until you fall asleep,” I kept my arms wrapped around her and she faced towards the TV which just went black. The blanket was caped over us still giving us both plenty of extra warmth. I softly kissed her cheek which caused her to grin.

“Thank you,” she sighed deeply.

“No, Sohyunie, thank you,” I muttered and kissed her face again before her soft breaths could be heard. I didn’t want to leave so I cuddled in with her. A few more minutes can’t hurt. I decided but just as I closed my eyes, I was out like a light.

Before the sun could come up I woke up. I’m gonna be late! I noticed the clock was pointing at 6:40 and it was a ten minute drive home, plus doing all of my morning antics which usually take half an hour to 45 minutes, five minutes to drive to school, and school starts at 7:35! This is gonna be close! I carefully left the couch and kissed Sohyun’s forehead gently before leaving with the movies. Aish you pabo! You made that a fifteen minute drive home! I kind of sped off from her house and ran up the stairs to my apartment, not caring who I woke up. I fumbled with the keys as I entered and was taken aback when I saw who was in my home. “Hey guys,” I mumbled to my hyungs who were, oddly, all fully dressed in the uniforms and ready for school. Yes, our school has uniforms and it . But even as uniforms we add and change them quite a bit so it’s personalized.

“Where were you? Did you forget about that deal we had with the new guys?” Eunkwang asked me, oh ! I slapped my forehead, I did forget!

“Just do it without me I’ll be late,” I told them and hurried up to my bedroom. You see, some new students came to our school and, being our leader, Eunkwang thought they weren’t bad so he wants to get with them. It’s rare for Eunkwang to want members so you gotta know these guys are pretty legit.

First I brushed my teeth, then I pulled on some dark vintage wash jeans kept together with a black leather belt and tucked in a white dress shirt. I pulled on my gray blazer with the golden school logo on the left of my chest and attached a silver chain from my jeans to the lower pocket on my jacket. I clipped on spiked and studded wristlets to my wrists and added metal rings that fit my fingers perfectly. I quickly gelled my hair so that it swept to the right and ran down the stairs. My Hyungs had already gone and I glanced at the clock as I shoved my feet into my black and blue Vans, 7:30. Ah I’m late, oh well. I groaned and I began to slow down, since I was gonna run late either way. I slid into my car with my abstract designed primary colored backpack and started it up.

I know what you’re thinking, “people are gonna see him in the car”, “they know he can’t drive”, “you’re so stupid”. Well, I’ve been doing this for two years now and no one has ratted me out to the police. Besides, the regular cop that patrols our school is no other than Doojoon Hyung! I was pulling into the parking lot when the bell rang signaling students to be in their assigned first periods. I parked and walked into the school casually heading to my first class. “Jung Ilhoon?” I heard the teacher taking role call as I entered. Long story short, my brother changed his name a while ago for personal reasons so he and I have different names.

“Here,” I responded with a smirk as he turned.

“Late, again,” He sighed and marked it down and I jumped over to my seat.

“Don’t you know me already, Mr. Choi?” I chuckled. I’ve had Choi Siwon as my teacher for a few years now, he teaches my block class of English and social studies. He’s one of the only teachers who uses and has experienced my better side.

“I thought I knew you," he shrugged, the reference making me shape my hand into a fist. Ignoring it, he went into class while I spaced out with one of the new guys, Aron Kwak. He’s a foreign exchange student from America, L.A to be exact. He speaks perfect Korean though, must’ve learned it from home. To me the guy looks kind of like a hawk, the eyes, the jawline, and his black hair is shaped so that it peaks up in the front.

Since our first period is English Aron started speaking in English causing everyone, even Mr. Choi, to be confused! I learned a little bit from watching American movies but most of the words were gibberish, so I was dumfounded. “What?” I asked in Korean with a chuckle. He cleared his throat but ended up laughing.

“Ha! You guys don’t know a word I’m saying!” he grinned. I understood ha, you guys, word, and saying…that’s it.

“Mr. Kwak would you please speak in our native language?” Mr. Choi complained.

“No,” Aron shook his head, that I understood causing me to smile and fist-bump him. “I miss America to much, I have to stay close to my birth place somehow right?” he shrugged and began playing with a pencil. Mr. Choi, looking annoyed and defeated, turned back to teaching when Aron looked at me. “I can teach you some more, if you want,” he offered.

“That would be awesome!” I smiled. Aron grinned and muttered something, again in English.

“English is a difficult language to comprehend, good luck,” …I heard “English” and the other stuff wasn’t understandable.

When the bell rang, signaling to end first period I sat in my seat while Aron decided to teach me a couple words. “You should learn how to say the numbers first,” he decided. “Repeat after me,” he said and held up a finger. “One,”

“One,” I nodded, nearly laughing at how weird I sounded while Aron has a perfect accent in both languages. He put up another.

“Two,”

“Two,” I repeated.

“THREE!” Aron and I both turned to see Peniel, who now that I think of it also spoke English well, slide onto my desk. “Learning English?” he guessed.

“Ne, since Aron is form America I wanted to see,” I gestured to Aron who waved at Peniel.

“Ah, come on! Let’s head into the halls!” Peniel told us so we lazily got up and followed him as he sprinted out.

“Ball of energy,” Aron chuckled and we merged into the crowded hallways. Some people were bustling to get to class, others were leisurely making their way, and there were the people who didn’t care. Also known as my friends.

“Ilhoon Hyung! Aron Hyung!” our maknae at 16 and one of the two blondes, Choi Min Ki, smiled. If you saw Min Ki, I admit, you might mistake him for a girl but he knows how to party and attract attention when he wants. I would say the kid’s a bit feminine but he’s also metroual.

“Hey Min KI!” I smirked and stood in between Hyunsik and Aron.

“I could hear you walk into Choi’s room late,” Minhyuk clicked his tongue and I rolled my eyes.

“I’ve had Choi for a while, I’ll be fine,” I insisted.

“Every time he has us work I can hear him grumbling about you,” Baekho, the other blonde, now was grinning his famous eye smile. Baekho’s pretty well built for a guy who’s a year younger, but he has a fun side as well serious.

“He should, having to deal with me for these past few years,” I smirked a bit. Sometimes I feel bad for Mr. Choi, to be honest. He used to be one of my favorite teachers now I don’t even like teachers.

“Yah, Jonghyun, why don’t you guys meet us at the club tonight?” Changseob suggested. Jonghyun, despite being the second eldest, is their group’s leader. He reminds me of an aristocrat figure, with the facial structure and attitude. His curly bangs rest on his forehead and a pink spiked glove encases his left hand.

“Can we past for twenty?” Jonghyun chuckled. “Aron Hyung is 19 since he started late in America, Baekho and I look more mature than 17, but what about Min?” Min Ki would be a problem, it’s not his fault he’s younger than the rest of us but it makes things difficult. Sungjae smirked, Sungjae may be the second youngest but he comes up with good ideas.

“Easy, tell the bouncer it’s his birthday and you want to celebrate. Eunkwang did that for me when they wouldn’t let me inside,” Sungjae added. I remember that time! Oh wait, I’ll have to cancel with Sohyun!

By lunch I had walked off school campus to call Sohyun, I felt bad. I wanted to hang out with her again but I never miss a night out with the guys unless its family related. “Annyeonghaseyo?” Sohyun answered.

“Annyeonghaseyo Sohyunie,” I smiled a bit.

“Shouldn’t you be in school?” she questioned.

“It’s lunch!” I told her. “Anyway, I’m sorry but the guys wanna hang out before we head to the club tonight,” I muttered hearing her groan.

“I wanted to see you though,” she pouted.

“I wanted to see you too, I’ll call you later though arreso?” I suggested.

“Fine," she sighed.

“Mianhae,” I apologized and hung up, walking back into the cafeteria. I found my way back to our occupied table in the middle of the lunchroom and squeezed in.

“What were you doing?” Hyunsik asked as he slurped his ramen.

“Calling Junhyung,” I lied.

When I saw Doojoon I made sure to remind him not to tell my other friends about Sohyun, I don’t want them to know I have a girlfriend. They’ll treat me differently, call me a , or even exclude me from our group that we started two years ago. I managed to call Yoseob, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Kikwang but I couldn’t get to Junhyung before I had to go to class. After school the new guys and I hopped into my car and we drove to my place. “Oh, nice apartment,” Min Ki complimented as he looked around.

“Gamsahabnida, it used to be my brother’s,” suddenly I remembered that I had to call Junhyung about Sohyun. “I’ll be right back,” I raced up to my room and pulled out my phone dialing my brother’s number.

“Ilhoon!” he cheered.

“Yah, Hyung, that’s loud,” I informed him holding the phone back a couple inches.

“Sorry, how was your date with the girl?” he asked.

“About that—.”

“What did you already lay her?!” he said surprised.

“Ani! I don’t want you to mention it to my gang or the new guys,” I sighed, oh my gosh he thought I slept with her already?

“Why? Omo! Do you like her?!” he shouted making me wince. what do I say?!

“Just don’t mention it,” I mumbled and hung up. Nice way dodging that one Ilhoon…

I walked back down to the gang when they just entered, immediately attacking my fridge and couch like usual. Eunkwang was speaking with Jonghyun about the group mash-up at the island, a bit seriously too. Everyone was pigging out on junk food, so I joined them all. I plopped down on my black leather couch and stuck my hand in a chip bag Baekho was holding. Peniel slipped in a CD of a movie (The Cabin in the Woods) which I heard wasn’t bad. I need a scare; these movies need to get freakier. “I don’t understand!” Changseob complained so I the Korean subtitles.

The movie had a bunch of random stuff to be honest: zombies, werewolves, drugs, “Ancient Ones”, I was kind of confused throughout the whole movie! My pals were scared, I don’t know why I mean things popping out is kind of cliché. We switched movies but ended up chatting through most of it so I was more confused than the other. But really, I wanna get to the club scene. It gets dark pretty early so the club was glowing in the night. We got inside easily using the fake I.D’s but I only sat at the bar, slightly drinking some beer. “You usually have shots,” the bartender commented as he was shining off a glass.

“I’m cutting down,” I told him. He seemed kind of familiar, and then it hit me. “Weren’t you the bartender from when I was with that girl?” I asked him and he smirked.

“I’m Seunghyun, but call me Seungri,” he held out a hand which I shook. “Let me guess, you didn’t tell your friends,” I nodded. “I’ll keep your secret safe, I like you two. You’re an avid visitor while she’s the good girl, should be interesting,” he chuckled as he poured another man a shot.

“It is interesting," I commented.

“Listen, if you want, when your friends are around and ordering tabs I can give you something weaker,” he offered. Do I really want to cut down on alcohol?

“Thanks,” I smiled. I took a step, maybe I’ll take another with smoking.

I walked outside of the club to call Sohyun that I was okay and not drunk. “I met someone,” I told her when she picked up.

“Who?” she asked.

“The bartender, the same one that watched us when we first met,” I said.

“Really? How does that help since he can get you free drinks?” she mumbled.

“He’s helping me cut down, I swear," I corrected. There was a long pause. Was there something wrong?

“You’re cutting down?” she repeated.

“Ne,” I clarified.

“That’s awesome!” she laughed and I smiled.

“It is, I’m not smoking tonight either so don’t worry about me too much,” I chuckled.

“Like I was,” she joked making me laugh. “When’s the next time I can see you?” she wondered and I thought.

“Tomorrow after school, I’ll drop by and we can go wherever you want,” I offered.

“Can we go to the mall?” she asked excitedly. Oh no…let’s hope my arms and legs can survive. Not to mention my wallet. 

 

*Special guest appearance by rookie group NU'EST! :D I really like their songs, so intense :P Anyway, please comment/criticize if needed! I need it to make my readers happy and I like making people happy!"