Graduation, Can You Believe It?

Remember Us?

I would first like to thank my newest subscriber: Playstar21! Now I'm expecting to end Remember Us in a few chapters, :(. I really liked this story and I was wondering if anyone wanted a sequel to it? 

 

~~~~

 

June 22, 2013 (Graduation!)

School went by so fast; things went by so fast it was almost hard to believe for me! I used to not expect graduating, now, I can’t be happier! My school arranges the final seating arrangements by performance rates which meant I was far away from my pals! They were so shocked that I was placed in between average and over-achiever! I mean I was too but they were really, mad. They were angry because I actually did well in school? What the Hell?! Whatever, Sohyun, Jiyoon Noona, Gayoon Noona, Hyuna Noona, Jihyun Noona, Hara Noona, Junhyung Hyung, Doojoon Hyung, Yoseob Hyung, Hyunseung Hyung, and Dongwoon Hyung are gonna be at the ceremony and I can’t disappoint them now. They were all at my apartment, talking while the Noonas basically took turns on fixing my dark grey cap and gown. “Sohyunnie! I’m fine I put it on right!” I groaned as she continued to adjust my gown.

“Alright! I just wanted to make sure,” she sighed and then took my hand. “I’m really proud of you,” she told me and gave me a slight peck on the lips.

“WOAH! Getting PG-13!” I rolled my eyes as Doojoon Hyung jeered.

“Your brother’s friends seem drunk already,” she whispered and I laughed.

“They always seem like that,” I whispered and she laughed along.

“Hey Ilhoon! Let me drive you you’ve got 30 minutes until graduation,” Junhyung said as he glanced at his watch. I checked mine as well.

“Alright, I’ll see you all later!” I shouted and everyone else erupted in a bunch of hoots and hollers.

Junhyung walked by my side as we came onto the grassy backyard of the school. I noticed my friends, before I could ignore them I froze up. “Ilhoon! Come on!” it was Eunkwang shouting for me again.

“You’ll be fine, see you soon,” Junhyung whispered and I nodded. I took a nervous breath and stepped over to their circle.

“You can’t bail on the after graduation party! Come on we’re heading out to the club, we’re gonna graduate!” Eunkwang told me and I bit my bottom lip. I was planning on hanging out with Sohyun along with the hyungs and noonas… what do I do?

“I-I can’t…”

“Really? Dude!” Hyunsik groaned and I held up my hands defensively.

“My brother and his girl are taking me out somewhere,” I lied.

“Ilhoon, that’s like the millionth time you’ve blown us off! You’re up to something I know you are!” Sungjae accused.

“You really wanna go there, Maknae?!” I growled and he backed up, getting that sparkle of fear in his eyes.

“Look, his bro’s getting hitched pretty soon he needs Ilhoon to help him!” Aron defended, thinking I was probably gonna head off with Sohyun.

“If Junhyung wants to isolate his brother than he’s doing a damn good job at it!” Minhyuk stepped forward.

“Don’t start swearing on my brother!” I barked and took a menacing step forward making him flinch. “I’m sick of drinking and clubbing and doing illegal with you guys! I’m just through okay!” I breathed after my outburst and cleared my throat. “I’m not going to another club until I’m of age,” I insisted and stomped away, hearing Aron Hyung come after me. After he finally caught up with me we shared a minute of silence.

“Hey, can I hang out wherever you’re heading? I don’t really like the whole club scene anymore,” he admitted and I lifted my head with a slight smile.

“Sure,” I nodded.

I was sitting in a cold metal chair outside with the sun shining in my eyes listening to my peers say cheesy speeches. You might not like it if you were in my place but I just adored it! I listened intently, trying to get the argument out of my head, and if I didn’t listen I thought about my future. Should I go to college? Should I enlist in the military first to get it out of the way? What will happen to Sohyun and I? How will Junhyung Hyung and Hara Noona’s marriage go? What if everything starts to fall apart right after I graduate? What’s gonna happen with my social life? Will the others give up illegal acts or continue them with a new vigor? I shook my leg nervously and chewed on my lip once they started calling out names. Short cheers followed each one; I was just tensing up for my name. I scanned the crowd to look for them, when I saw Yoseob’s baby face I realized where everyone else was. They just opened up like a blossoming flower. “Jung Ilhoon!” I stood up as if on instinct before my ears even processed the name out of . I suddenly smiled knowing I was next and ran over to the woman holding out my diploma, hearing screams and shouts from the area my acquaintances seated. Even plenty of my classmates were cheering me on as I made my walk of pride! The smooth paper in my hands felt like liquid gold to me, it felt so accomplishing to finally graduate you have to experience it to really know! “Gamsahabnida,” I mumbled to the lady and walked back to my seat, high-fiving anyone who held their hand out. I sat down and continued to hear the following names. It all was a blur to me now; I focused on only one thing. You graduated Ilhoon.

Once each of the students had gotten their diplomas the announcement was made to chuck our caps in the air. I only tossed mine up, I wanted to keep it. The cheering was so loud, my eardrums just kept popping! When I looked to my side, Aron Hyung leapt into my arms. “WHOO! We graduated!” he shouted and others shouted after him, agreeing that everyone had the same enthusiasm and happiness.

“I have to find my brother!” I screamed and he nodded, making his way through the crowd in the opposite direction I went. I lightly pushed and smiled at others until I was finally out of the wave of graduates only to meet another crowd of multiple parents and family members. I craned my neck to try and see better but I couldn’t find anyone I recognized. They were pretty high up; I guess it would take a long time to come down. So I went back to try and make peace with my friends. I didn’t want to end on a bad note, so I searched the faces for someone familiar. Where one is they are all there together, that was one thing I really liked about the clique. “EUNKWANG! MINHYUK!” I yelled their names but all I got in return were cheers. I recognized Baekho talking with who looked like his parents and hurried over to him. “Baekho, do you know where the others are?” I asked him and he looked around.

“They ran off to the back of the field,” he pointed to a bunch of blurry dots moving towards the end of the grassy field. I groaned tiredly but headed after them as fast as I could go in my dress shoes. They just kept getting farther and quieter so I pressed my pace a bit more.

“YA! I have to talk to you guys!” I shouted at them and continued to run despite my struggling breath. Once I reached the end of the field I realized I was just chasing air. They just disappeared all of a sudden. Oh what the just happened? I glanced around, side to side attempting to look for them before they went to the club. “Guys!” I yelled and suddenly, a quick shot of pain flashed through my body which caused me to black out and make my legs go weak.

“One more shot! He gets drunk off of 7 shots of hard vodka!” it was noisy all around me; a hard thumping bass beat was pounding throughout my body. I was being held up by a pair of arms on my shoulders and the choking taste of alcohol filled my mouth and slithered down my burning throat.

“I think he got drunk off of 3, he hasn’t been drinking that often,” Was that Peniel? Where am I? It was hard to think my mind was mushy and hurt along with this scent of smoke lingering on my nose. I was released onto my own feet but when I opened my eyes this wave of pain hit me and I stumbled back onto a counter.

“Oh ,” I grumbled. I wasn’t wearing my cap and gown anymore, now I was stripped to my “party” clothes which I wore underneath. “Where am I?” although, despite my throbbing head, I knew they dragged me to the club. I knew they knocked me out and got me drunk just so I would do crazy again. I didn’t know what was what or who was who to believe. My immune system hasn’t touched alcohol in a while; I’m even more drunk than beyond belief. I was falling over everything, even my own feet! They had a mind of their own! “S-Sohyun," I clamped my hand over my own mouth; luckily no one else had heard me over the music.

“Come on Ilhoon! You’re drunk now, let’s have some fun!” was that Jonghyun or Junhyung? The image was too blurry for me to tell anymore. It suddenly shifted; I saw my brother and immediately followed him to the counter. That was when I totally lost myself in the alcohol. Instead of a cocktail waitress I saw Gayoon Noona asking me if I wanted something to drink. I trust her; she won’t get me that drunk.

“N-ne, a Paradise Cocktail,” I requested and turned to my brother. “Hyung where’s Sohyun?” I slurred and he furrowed his brows.

“Who’s Sohyun?” he wondered and I chuckled, patting his shoulder jokingly.

“Y-you know!” I hiccupped. “My girlfriend for the past nine months!” I nearly fell off my chair leaning into him! Then “Gayoon Noona” came back with my drink and I sipped it down with a smirk.

“Nine months?! Eunkwang!” the blonde leader walked over, seeing “Junhyung’s” expression he became interested.  

“What?”

“Ilhoon said he’s had a girlfriend for the past nine months!” I leaned forward and put a finger to my lips.

“Sh! My friends, they can’t know,” I whispered too loudly and watched as everyone from the group appeared.

“You know what we have to do now, he’s drunked up now he’ll think any girl is his girlfriend! He thinks Jonghyun’s his brother anyway!” Hyunsik whispered. I only toyed around with my empty martini glass like a fool.

“Right, Ilhoon, come on Hyung knows where Sohyun is…”

“Alright!” 

 

A/N: Vote and COMMENT! ^_^

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://