It's Christmas!

Remember Us?

I'M BACK~~! I have to say a big THANK YOU to all of my subscribers who stayed with me even if I didn't update in over a month. Also to my new subscribers: klienchoung, squishy-fruits, tarppa, and U-BEASTFINITE! I love seeing new subscribers for this story! I love you guys!! \(^.^)/

 

~~~~

 

December 25, 2012 (CHRISTMAS TIME!)

It’s been a few days since Kikwang was arrested, and I’ve never felt so worry free! It’s an amazing feeling, to not need to constantly worry about my boyfriend or his family’s safety. I’m still a bit worried about Ilhoon since he’s a bit weak but he seems to be doing fine. Junhyung Oppa seems to be okay too, he donated a lot of blood for his brother and is thinking about telling Ilhoon about their father tomorrow. Aron Oppa is still energetic as ever and teaching the guys about using a gun. Hara Unnie has been a bit quieter but calmer so that's good…I think. But now, we were all snuggled on the couch enjoying the warm wood fire. A Christmas tree glowed and sparkled next to it, presents bundled underneath. Ilhoon was nodding off on my shoulder as I talked to Hara Unnie. “It’s present time! I wanna open presents!” Aron whined, waking up Ilhoon who groggily smacked his lips. His hair was a bit ruffled so he patted it down and rested his arm around my shoulders. I carefully leaned into his side, even if it was his left I didn’t want him to hurt any more than it did.

“God, Aron, you’re so hyper,” Junhyung groaned but tossed him a medium sized package wrapped in red foil. Aron grinned widely and ripped apart the paper excitedly.

“YEAH! It’s a studded tie!” Aron chuckled and held up the black gray studded tie to his neck proudly. “Gamsahabnida Hyung!” Aron said.

“You’re welcome, now, Ilhoon catch!” Junhyung tossed his brother a significantly smaller package which Ilhoon easily caught in his hands and carefully opened up the wrapping paper. He paused once the package was visible and looked at his brother.

“Am I still sleeping?” he wondered and Junhyung smirked.

“Ani,” Ilhoon pulled away the wrapping to reveal the package for an iPhone 5. How ironic for what you’re gonna tell him…

“Why does he get a phone?!” Aron whined as Ilhoon gaped at it.

“Ya, I’ll get you one too when I can afford it,” Junhyung said to him and Aron smiled, staying quiet. Junhyung immediately reached into his pocket then widened his eyes in shock. He searched in his other pockets and breathed heavily. “Oh .” he muttered.

“What?” Hara asked her boyfriend.

“Uh, I think I kind of…lost your gift…” he said and Hara laughed. She didn’t seem worried, did she not want anything?

“That’s okay; you didn’t have to get me anything,” Hara assured him. But Junhyung was still looking around, on the floor, underneath the couch, in between the cushions. He looked up and groaned, feeling his forehead with the back of his hand. Then, a little spark flashed in his eyes. It was nervous yet excited, not a good sign.

“Here.” He sighed in relief and reached for his girlfriend. His hand went behind her ear, and for a moment, I didn’t breathe. What’s he playing at? He flicked his hand out then, smiling, holding out something sparkling in his two fingers. I almost couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Aron was staring up at them, his mouth agape. Ilhoon was doing the same, a groaning noise of incomprehension coming from his throat. The diamond glittered rainbow colors, the ring was gold as Junhyung held it to his girlfriend who had tears in her eyes and a hand over . Junhyung smiled sheepishly at his way of proposal before speaking. “Here it is. Would you do me the honors?” he held out his hand, waiting for Hara’s. The moment seemed slow, I know she would say yes but still. Like every proposal with people around you it’s nerve racking. Without saying a single word Hara kissed him and wrapped her arms around his neck in the blink of an eye. I’ve never seen the two kiss, it wasn’t weird, more like relieving.

“THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED!” Ilhoon shouted suddenly, jumping up and high-fiving Aron who also cheered. Even with all of the noise those guys were making the newly engaged couple continued to kiss. I smiled, the atmosphere was so happy I loved it!

We then spent about the next half an hour talking about the wedding, forgetting Christmas briefly. Of course, the two childish teens wanted more presents so we went back to Christmas mood. It felt warming to be a part of such a family, they were so happy now. I’m glad I didn’t meet Ilhoon when he was troubling still. He doesn’t smoke anymore and occasionally he’ll take a drink but he’s doing so well! We opened some more presents, bringing up the wedding in between presents. I wanted to stay up but I was so tired, lately I’ve been really sleepy.

A nudge touched my shoulder and I mumbled. “I’m tired,” I sighed and felt a pair of lips touch my forehead.

“More like lazy?” Ilhoon chuckled. He pulled me upright and laid me on his comfortable chest; he shook me slightly so I opened my eyes and saw the little red box he held out in front. “Merry Christmas," he sighed and I took the box. It resembled Junhyung’s but there could be no possible way there was a ring in here…right? So I popped it open and there it was…the shiny silvery ring I didn’t expect to see.

“What is this?” I asked him, feeling a tickling sensation in my stomach giving me more butterflies than I wanted.

“It’s a couple ring, see?” he held out his right hand and showed me the exact ring on his ring finger, except, this one had my name engraved in it with French Script font. He pulled out the one he gave me, spinning it around my right ring finger so I could see his name engraved in it. They both fit perfectly around our fingers, I guess he was able to guess my ring size. I became glad and excited again. I still don’t know about marriage so I was glad he hadn’t asked me to marry him with only nearly three months knowing and dating each other. Of course I was also excited he wanted to make us closer, since we are going slow this was a new step.

“I love it,” I told Ilhoon which made him loosen up. I didn’t think he had such worry when buying me a present.  

“Good, because I want to make you always happy,” he said and kissed my cheek. I squirmed a little in bliss, feeling absolutely great. Ilhoon’s the guy that can make me feel awesome, whenever wherever. I love that warm giddy feeling he can give me. Especially now, in such a cheerful atmosphere I really don’t want to move onto the next day. I glanced over to Junhyung and thought about the phone he gave Ilhoon. You better be careful tomorrow when you tell him about your dad. He’s gonna punch something and it better not be someone in this house!

“I got you something too,” I remembered and reached under the couch, taking out my present for him. He grinned eagerly and took it, gently shaking it and looking at it.

“What is it?” he asked me and I rolled my eyes. He still hasn’t left that childish atmosphere.

“Open it up and see,” I told him and he immediately began ripping at the shimmery paper. I rolled my eyes and heard his over exaggerated gasp when he saw the content of the box.

“OOH! Awesome! You got me the jacket I was checking out?!” he pulled out the blue jacket with gold epaulettes and a maroon collar. He really wanted it back in Korea but he couldn’t afford it so I got it for him a while back if we lasted this long. Which we did!

“It’s not as great as yours-."

“What are you talking about? This is great! Gomawo Sohyunnie,” he kissed my forehead and I smiled slightly. It was late though, I was tired watching Ilhoon sleep earlier so…

“You’re welcome, now, I’m gonna go to sleep! I’ll see you in the morning and then we can be excited about the wedding,” I kissed his head and began walking upstairs.

“Alright! Good night I’ll be up there soon!” he called and I continued up. 

 

A/N: JUNHARA GETTING MARRIED! *WOOTWOOT* :D