First Meeting

Remember Us?

Thank you to my five subscribers to this story: isabellelyn, mamanhaslan, CottonCookie, AGJAKLHA, and German_B2uty!! Here's the first chapter to Remember Us?

 

~~~~

 

October 4, 2012

My friends dragged me to the club for my eighteenth; I admit they were a big and bad influence on me. I sat down at the bar with a shot in my left hand and a cigar in my right. I could see Sungjae outside laughing and smoking with Peniel and Changseob. They were shoving each other playfully with some unfamiliar guys. Hyunsik and Minhyuk were busy grinding it up with some girls on the lit up dance floor. Eunkwang was singing and dancing around like a fool on the stage while being drunk. I smirked and brushed back my brown locks feeling the heat in the club. I turned in my stool and looked to my left where a girl with black hair down to her shoulders sat two seats away. She didn’t have a drink or a cigar in hand which made me wonder if she was broke or something. “Want anything?” I asked her and she turned in my direction. Her face was babyish and cute, her eyes innocent and her cheeks chubby.

“I’m not 20 yet,” she admitted and I laughed without stopping.

“Neither am I,” I whispered which caused her to smile a little bit. “You have a great smile.”

“You do too, but yours is a bit dirtier,” she told me and I chuckled.

“Well can you blame me?” I took a swig from my cigar and turned back to her, worry gleaming in her eyes.

“You smoke?” she wondered.

“A little, on special occasions,” I shrugged.

“What’s the occasion today?” she asked.

“I’m eighteen,” I responded and drank my shot in a gulp.

“Well, eighteen year old, could you not smoke? I don’t need secondhand,” she sighed and I shrugged. I put out my cigar tossing it into an ash tray.

“So what are you doing here if you don’t drink or smoke or dance it out?” I questioned, she seemed downright bored!

“Friends thought it would be fun since they’re all of age, but I’m not into that stuff,” she mumbled. I pushed away my glass, wondering how it would be to come home sober.

“I’ll try it then,” I decided.

“Why?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Because I think you’re cute,” I wiggled my eyebrows and sat closer to her. It was the truth.

We talked for a while, eventually we were sitting with our arms brushing against each other and laughing together. I told her about my friends while she talked about hers, they actually sounded kind of hot! She said the same about my friends, which I admit, got me a bit upset. Although it was a new experience, I never felt jealous about anything! At the end of the night I could see Hyunsik and Minhyuk were passed out against a table with Eunkwang laying on top. “God, there goes three of us. I should probably get going before all of us do,” I sighed and looked outside hoping Changseob was still awake. Good! I don’t wanna drive them all home!

“Aw, I was actually beginning to have a little fun,” the girl pouted, making me smile wider.

“It doesn’t have to end,” I cocked an eyebrow suggestively.

“I don’t know about that,” she sighed deeply but with a smile.

“Don’t tease me like that!” I groaned and she rolled her eyes. She pulled out a pen and took my left hand.

“Call me later then, birthday boy,” she said to me. I looked at her as she scribbled down the digits, I don’t know why, but she was more appealing to me than other girls. Is this how it’s like to be sober and talk to a girl? I like it!

“Don’t I get a present?” I asked amorously. It was meant as a joke until she kissed my cheek softly. My heart began beating at a faster tempo which caused me to panic a little on the inside. Oh lordy, lordy what the hell is going on?! “No more?” I said this to get rid of my awkward feelings, when she smiled I began to smile.

“That depends on where we’re heading,” she mumbled and I stepped off my stool.

“Well we’re heading somewhere alright,” I smirked at her and turned back to the three fallen friends of mine, I wished they didn’t have to K.O so quickly. I looked back to ask her if she needed mine but she had disappeared in a snap. I felt disappointment in my stomach, it was minimal but I felt it. I checked my hand where her number was written perfectly and clearly in black ink. I didn’t realize how much I was taking in the numbers, her name made me feel better knowing this is what I can call her. Sohyun…

Peniel, Changseob, and Sungjae helped me carry the drunken part of our party into Changseob’s seven seating car. I sat in the middle glancing back at Hyunsik, Minhyuk, and Eunkwang to make sure they were okay when Peniel started up a conversation. “So, I saw you were with a girl at the bar,” he mumbled and swiped back his black hair.

“Yeah she was good,” Sungjae nodded, almost making me laugh because he was younger than me.

“She gave me her number,” I said almost to myself.

“I thought you liked hook ups?” Changseob wondered as he drove. It’s true, I’m not a but I haven’t slept around that often okay! Only a few times.

“She’s a hard to get one, I think she’s worth it,” I admitted earning a chuckle from the guys. Of course, to them no girl is worth it but Sohyun was different. She was outgoing and independent, not to mention only a few months older than me. I rubbed the back of my neck nervously as they jeered and teased.

“Oh, out of the blue you’re falling in love?!”

“She can’t be that hot!”

“This is the first time in how many years? Five?”

“Just watch, you’re gonna change Ilhoon!” I tried to ignore it, listen to some music or something. Anything to get their pestering voices out of my head! That’s it! I’ll go out with her alright, but only until I get to sleep with her! I’ll end it afterwards!