Chapter 9: Touch My Body

My Lady

It was another day in the summer, after strolling at Han River Park with Gaho. Hwangssabu-nim was with him, along with Daesung and Minji. They jogged happily with the pressure of Minji and Daesung, a.k.a the “decalcomania health freaks”, for him to take a breather from his room.

Where he was caught…

Doing work on his iMac…

These two kids...

His resting week was already over. It has been almost a week and he was just starting his work back but they had forcibly took him out of his room, locked the room and threw him into his closet for him to change into his workout sweats.

If he regretted it at first, he couldn’t come up with a reason why right now. He felt refreshed and happy, even the fans crowding them occasionally cannot take the satisfying happy feeling away from him.

They were now nearing the dorms, chatting happily. Still feeling happy for his walk, Jiyong decided to drop into the girls’ apartment since Minji offered him some juice and fresh fruits. Daesung went onto a different route and jogged back to YG’s building to further abuse the exercise machines at its gym.

As soon as they entered the apartment building, Jiyong sent Gaho to one of the noonas who usually took care of his boy whenever they have to part. As much as he hated to part with his son, he was really tired at the moment and he knows he couldn’t take care of Gaho even if he wanted to.

What he didn’t expect to see when they went up to the dorms was a sleeping noona on the living room’s couch. Sprawled in a very interesting – and funny – position; her head was on the edge of the couch, both of her feet were up and put against the wall, baring her famous honey thighs, it was amusing to see and he couldn’t fathom how this position of hers was comfortable at all to her.

Her short shorts were too short in his opinion, and for God’s sakes, she’s wearing a sports bra. With her position now, she was revealing her cute belly button and now almost firm abs. Her chest area was also showing from the low cut of her top wear, milky cleavage parading for his attention. It was too much.

She was exposing too much skin, it bummed him out a little. Just because they weren’t a couple, it doesn’t mean he couldn’t protect her virtue. He knows that she’s just tagging along with the y concept for her group but really…

Hot damn… She’s too en y for her own good. Hyun Syuk hyung must have seen that potential in her when she was first included in the formation of 2NE1.

Without realising it, he was kneeling on the floor beside the black couch. Using his hands as a support, he leaned forward so that her face was just mere inches from his.

He noticed that she has grown leaner and looked a little tired. He could tell with her face bare from the BB Cream and heavy eye makeup she always donned that there were eye bags forming, her jawline was too striking, and her collarbones too prominent.

It was painful to see her struggling to meet the expectations from the fans. To be more ‘beautiful’ or at least ‘skinny’ to the netizen’s standards. But they had to. They were making a living out of an industry that’s too competitive and strong on image’s popularity.

But my, oh my… Look at those beautiful contours of her permanent pouty red lips.

He missed that so much. Maybe… He could steal a kiss? Just to feel those sweet lips against his…

“Oppa! Come here! Your apple juice and watermelon is almost ready.” Minji called from the kitchen.

He turned his head to the direction of Minji’s low-toned voice and how he had not noticed the whirring sounds from the blender must have meant that he was really focused on the goddess in front of him.

There goes my chance to kiss her.

He let out a sigh and turned to look at Bommie, again.

Only to meet with her eyes wide open and a wide smile forming on her lips.

“Y-you’re awake? You’re not asleep?” He stuttered and fell on his .

“I am now awake.” She said. “I was asleep earlier.” She continued as if she was talking to a mentally disabled man.

It irked Jiyong a little that she used a stealthy move like that and talking to him as if he’s retarded.

“Well, that’s unfair.” He pretended to whine.

“What’s unfair?” She asked.

“You sneaking like this!”

“What sneaking? You really are a kid, Jiyong ah.” She said, frowning.

“No I’m not.” He pouted.

Somewhere in the living room, a song came up randomly. Jiyong saw Bommie reaching to her right, and after a few tries, finally manages to have her hand gripping on her iPhone and answering the call after looking at the caller ID.

“Hey, where are you? Um… At the dorm. Can you call me later? Hmm… Yeah, I need to shower. I’ll tell you about that later, kay?” She answered, all flirty and y.

“Who’s that?” He asked as soon as she hanged up.

“Just someone.” She mumbled with a happy sigh.

 “Is he your rumoured boyfriend? Do you really need to tell him that you’re going to shower or being all flirty?”

 “Why do you care so much, Jiyong ah? Whether he’s my boyfriend or not, it’s between us two.” She asked, an eyebrow cocked.

His heart was boiling with intense jealousy and he knew Bommie might saw right through him as he detected her flinching slightly under his gaze.

But as he observed her taking her pretty feet down – a lot of movement going on her chest area too – turning around from being upside down and finally sat Indian style on the couch, his exasperation receded little by little. He was fascinated with the Cheonsa’s every movement. Her now exposed crotch and her flat belly still showing were a feast for his eyes.

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” Bom said sweetly.

A few seconds after that remark, an idea formed in his mind. He smirked confidently.

He knelt once more and supported his body by leaning his arms each next to either side of her stomach. His action made her look flustered. He liked the fact that he could still make her feel that way.

“I already did.” He whispered in her ear. “In my mind, there’s always you and your beautiful body, Bom ah.”

That did it, her face was flaming red by now and it sent adrenaline all over his body.

“Oppa?!” came Minji’s holler again.

“In a second!” He replied while staring into Bommie’s Barbie doll like eyes.

He inclined a little bit more towards her. Her eyes were wide and looked almost panicked but he didn’t give a damn. Brushing his lips under her jaw very, very lightly and moved onto her collarbones, lingering a little longer at her flat belly and her inner crotch in sleek small . The reaction was daebak to him. The sounds of her breath hitching at every contact were pleasing to his ears.

“Jiyong ah…”

“Your phone is ringing again, Bommie ah.” He said.

With that, he left for the kitchen to take his offered slight snack. He acted cool even though on the inside, he felt much disoriented at the teasing he done for Bommie.

Honestly, if the maknae wasn’t at the apartment with them at the moment, he would have taken Bommie right then on the couch, on the floor, on the kitchen counter, on Bommie’s bed, against the wall, on the balcony… Everywhere.

Minji voice boomed out again and again, chattering about her dancing, singing and Dougie. Jiyong tried to pay attention to what she was saying but what he did to Bommie burned him inside out. He was feeling crazed by the mere thought about Park Bom.

It didn’t help when Bom went into the kitchen just wearing her towel, getting ready for her shower.

Jiyong leapt from his chair as if the damn thing was on fire and shot out of the room with a tent threatening to form on his sweat pants.