Chapter 11: Jibe Gajima, baby.

My Lady

 

 

What does she want from me, really?

Park Bom’s heated eyes branded in his brain. Her husky voice when she wanted something from him. Her lips parting, begging him for a kiss. The slight curling of her shoulders, sending the clear signal of, “I want you. Now.”

All of that happened just a few hours ago.

Park Bom… Should I just get over you?

His feet were dragging all over the building. He went to the lounge to be greeted by noisy kids playing around. He went to the dance studio, trainees and the dancers were practicing. He stopped by the media room to see the progress of MVs making for his label mates for a few and then wandered around again.

The studio.

He misses his studio. He should go to his studio.

This is going to sound weird to some people but in the five days of awkward meetings with Bom, it was messed up his mind a lot that he ended up forgetting to check up his studio.

As soon as he opened up his door, the smell of smoke and the leather of his sofa greeted him. But yeah, he’s gonna stop smoking for a while. He promised Daesung and Hwangssabu to stop. But man, the smell was enticing as hell. He could already feel his throat itching to be confined with smoke, his lips drying to feel the cigarette’s soft against his lips and he already felt the emptiness between his fingers.

To prevent further temptation, he hurriedly went to the janitor’s closet, took a bottle of Febreeze and sprayed it all over the studio. Given how much of a heavy smoker he was with the help of Teddy and TOP, it took almost half of the bottle to reduce the smell until it was finally gone.

The studio smelled so flowery that made him feel like an old lady in her late eighties where her focus is only on knitting and cats. But that doesn’t matter. He doesn’t really care what people think about him, heck, even Teddy’s apartment smells like Lavender all the time. And the room of Youngbae smells like the Gardenias. Can you think sissy? Nah, neither can Jiyong.

Once feeling satisfied with the condition of his studio, he started up the computer and sound systems. He cracked his knuckles before typing his password on the computer, to indicate that his serious mode is on. A few minutes into the music making, harmonizing the drum beats, constant basses, guitar electric at the end of every words, his phone rang and without looking at his screen he answered.

“Mr. GD in the house, who’s callin’?”

“It’s me.”

“Bom?”

“Yeah.”

“Um, can you wait a bit?”

“Sure.”

Jiyong stumbled around to put the volume on his computer down and finally, only small beats of the bass were heard in the background, he went back to his phone.

“Hey, I’m back. What’s up?” When there was no reply, he pushed again, “Bom? You there?”

“Yeah, I’m here.”

“So, what’s up? You okay? You don’t sound good.”

“I’m great. I just want to see you for a while. Can we meet?”

“Sure. When?”

“Now.”

“Now?”

“Yeah, if that’s okay with you?”

“I’m cool with that. Where do you want to meet?”

“Where are you right now?”

“Studio.”

“Can we meet up at your apartment?”

“Bom… is there something you’re not telling me?”

“I’m going to be there in ten. See you then.”

“What…?” Jiyong asked the static on his phone, feeling confused.

Without thinking, reacting solely on instinct, he organized his mess and shut down everything, not forgetting to save his work and hit the lights off.

He rushes to the elevator, punching in the basement button. He ran again as he spotted the white Bentley as soon as he the elevator doors split open.

All in the while, thinking, why is Bom Park like this? Was there something she wanted to tell him? Why couldn’t just meet at the studio or dorm? Is she…? No, it can’t be. She just needs a friend. He was sure of it.

After a drive that took more than twenty minutes, he finally reached his building. He did made some detour to Yeolbong before he really went to his apartment. It was going to be a really long night so he knows they needed food and beer. He anticipated the meeting but somehow there’s a feeling that says something bad is waiting for him with Park Bom.

And he was right.

In front of his door, there was a woman.

The woman was sitting, long legs folded, head tilted a little to her right while her cheek was resting on her knees. Her blonde hair covered her legs, making her look smaller than she really was.

That was not all.

It was the mascara and eyeliner running down her cheeks to her knees, the tremble on her shoulders, the grip on her wrist clawing into her skin.

He went over and gently unclenches the tight grip on her wrist which of course startled her. She blinked several times and there was a sort of confused look on her face. It was the look of loss. He knew how that feels. He felt it every day since his break up with Kiko. Every day and night when he thought about his stupidity of ever letting Bom go.

“Bom ah, let’s go inside.” He said softly.

When Park Bom nodded and stood up, she immediately took the hand that Jiyong offers and intertwined their fingers together.

Jiyong looked at their hands and let a small smile.

Be still my heart.

He keyed in the number to his apartment, stealing glances at the woman next to him.

As the door swung open, all he could think about was the scene in the song Baby, Good Night's MV where he first entered and with his leading lady and saw TOP sitting on the couch with his own.

All the while, his beating heart fantic saying,

Jibe Gajima, baby.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

It's short. I'm sorry. Even I'm not happy with this one. I promised three chapters and I'm going to deliver them, if not tonight, tomorrow afternoon. I haven't the time to write the fanfic, I'm sorry, again, due to my workload at uni. I have to direct a play for my Scriptwriting class and somehow I messed up and ended up not having enough actors. T.T But it's okay. You awesome new subbies and great comments keeps me going. Thank you.

Agrotera