Chapter 14: 당신을 누락, 그건 재미 아냐.

My Lady

 

“Argh! Motheren son of a !”

What the hell happened? His head was swirling like a product of mixing an earthquake and hurricane together in a tight box.

Calm the down, Kwon Jiyong.

So he tried. In the back of his head, there was a silent thrumming of sounds. The music he made in his mind calmed his body down. The lyrics to his music haven’t been found yet. But when that lazy house beat start to break through, the thing that crossed his mind was one thing only.

This is no fun. It’s just ain’t no fun.

He started to calm down a bit although his head felt like being pounded by mini gnomes trying to make a hole from the inside his skull. Weird analogy but quite accurate. It’s been too long without any drinking and it is totally giving him a huge slap in the head.

Damn, it’s cold. Yeah, why was it cold?

So very carefully, he pushed himself up and leaned back on his headboard to support his still weak body. Bleary eyes, headache and body feeling tight – not in a good way – was not something he anticipated this morning… Or is it already noon? What time is it?

His hand reaching to the left, he made contact with cold small porcelain something. He looked towards that direction and found a couple of hangover pills and a tall glass of water. He felt thankful to whoever put it there. He took them and speedily downed the water, spilling some onto his lean chest.

“Ah…” He groaned as he quickly wiped the spill with his free hand and rushes off to the bathroom.

Made a mistake by running there.

Luckily he was already in the bathroom when he started to have a retch fest due to the rounds of karate kicks his stomach decided to do.

When he was done, that was when he realized that he had nothing on, except for his briefs. Did he take them off before he passed out? He could have but, as he passed his hamper, his clothes were there unlike any drunk person would have left them lying on the floor. Did his OCD even acted out when he was drunk?

I think I need to see a doctor about this.

He headed back to his comfy king-sized bed, flopped on it and just taking a breather. Looking at his bedside again, he found a note which made him burst into flames with embarrassment.

Was I really that wasted last night?

According to Bom’s note which she signed with a J, he was. And crying? Really? So much with trying to win her back with his manliness. But… women also like sensitive guys, right? He thinks about it for several minutes. Did all he do was crying like a sissy last night? There was something… But he couldn’t quite remember.

It was something exhilarating, something that keeps him high. Something that his body remembers, a feeling that his heart has been missing. Something… Soft. Warm. Sweet. And a very intoxicating perfume…

In a split second with a loud gasp, he sat up from his bed and just froze there while heat was starting to spread throughout his entire being. His head dizzier, his throat drier, his heart thumping louder by the second. And his little friend is greeting him by stretching out of his briefs as the scenes from last night was replaying in his head over and over again.

, Jiyong, you did do something manly last night.

Then he remembers that he stopped. It wasn’t like him to stop, actually. He was ready to take her when she was offering, so willing. So lustful. So y. So desirable. It was so regretful that he stopped. Really.

Being gentlemanly is not quite his style. He’s good with the girls, but not the kind to push away this type of opportunity. Maybe he was slowly growing up and taking after T.O.P’s style? Nah, that couldn’t be it.

It’s because this is Park Bom. It is Park Bom, his loved one. He didn’t want to taint their relationship. He did not want to make her a betrayer, a heartbreaker like he was. He did not want his beautiful Lady Spring to turn into a filthy cheating bastard like him.

Bom, do you still want me? Why are you giving me the signs? Do you really want me? Damn it.

Maybe he needs to wait. To wait and just strike whenever the chance arrives. Sounds pathetic, doesn’t he? But he really didn’t want Bom to freak out if he rushes things again. He’s not stupid. He remembers her face when he asked to get back together again. Full of hesitance. But you can’t deny, whenever Bom looks at him, it was more than just lust. Her love for him was still there.

Damn. Being in love again is not fun. Ain’t no fun at all.

Sure, he can taste the sweetness of being in love, to love, to be loved. But it’s this kind of waiting game and the fact that his beloved has a boyfriend that can drive someone off the wall.

Getting up this time, he went to his bathroom once again to clean up for real and head back to work. He just found something interesting to make a song or two for his upcoming solo album.

 

~OoO~

 

Six hours in the studio, chewing sugarless gum and jotting down words, music notes and singing out loudly. He sighed and looked at the empty studio with blasting music.

Teddy was here, Youngbae was here. Both playing around and being the kids they were, persistent in asking Jiyong to play along. When he finally looked up from his beloved book, he gave the boys a deathly glare that they laughed so hard at but then decided to back off and left him alone in the studio.

It was nearly there, it was nearly finished. Oh this song, it was almost different from his other songs and he’s not stopping by using only this genre. He’s going to keep doing this genre not only for himself, but for the coming new girl group, for 2NE1 maybe, or Daesung’s solo album. It’s something to keep in his mind.

Park Bom yang… Baby, I’m missing you.

Just thinking about that name, he missed her so much, he couldn’t control himself. It was like an automatic response that triggers his heart to beat fast.

Ah… He wanted to meet Park Bom. But he was too embarrassed to see the woman again. Especially when he thought about her initiating the passionate kiss last night. All because he broke down and to quote Bom, “cried like a fool.”

Embarrassed? Damn it. He’s turning into Kwon Jiyong again. Where is G-Dragon when Jiyong needs him the most?

Oh shut up Jiyong, G-Dragon won’t be freaking out like this. He’ll keep a cool but friendly distance to his loved ones. Correction, his one sided love for someone.

But not seeing her makes his crazy. What is wrong with him?

… I’m going insane. No, I AM insane.

Why did he mess with Park Bom that way? The kiss. Ai… He knows she has a boyfriend, he knows she’s not interested. Maybe a little but…

When you think about it, her reaction to his actions that day, does it mean he still has hope? But maybe that was just the delusional side in him. He knows how women usually react on him. Not bragging but just the plain truth.

Park Bom, do I really stand a chance to win you back?

. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No!

I have to wait. But do I really have to wait?

Screaming in frustration, he rolled on the floor back and forth, kicking his legs up in the air and flailed his arms around. He was so exasperated at this almost alien fight that was warring in his head.

It was never like this with Kiko. What the hell…

Thinking about Kiko brought his crazy reaction to a halt. He slowly turned his head to his left and found his phone lying on the sofa. The battery was dead, he hadn’t charged it from his call three hours ago.

Kiko called him. Merely updating about how she was at the moment, how great things were going with her life, her work, her social network. Honestly, he was happy for her but that little bitterness that he carries with him was there. Lingering, bringing him down.

His life was miserable for the past six months but she was updating on how well things were going with her life? He wouldn’t lie about the fact that every day, he wished she would be just as miserable as he was – lost, confused, depressed.

But no.

She just has to be friggin’ happy. Even more saddening was that their friends confirmed on Kiko’s happiness at being independent. Dating whoever she likes, going wild with her life.

He was that at some point during their break up but in the end, it was a relationship that he craves. A real one this time.

He knows it was the childish side on him powering over his decision but during their phone call, as soon as his phone went dead, he never charged it to give more life.

Women, they really are giving him a hard time this year. Goddamn it. Again, he thinks that love is not always fun and games.

Ain’t no fun. Ain’t no fun at all.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

Heyya.

So… I put up that title because, well I wanna see your reactions.

Lol. I’m not sure if it was right though, can someone correct me if I’m wrong? Simple comments for correction is appreciated :3

What do you think about this chapter? A bit bland, right? I know, I feel it too. *sighs* I’ll make do for it. I swear. Just after this week finishes, yeah?

Oh hey, I managed to get a very positive reaction for my play from my Professor, yay!

If by this 10th I manage to create the plot and character development well, it might even be chosen for our junior’s coming project for uni. But I’m sure there are more brilliant ones coming from my course mates because they’re hard working writers with awesome ideas like that.

 

Cheers,

Agrotera.