The Worst Dinner I've Had In My Whole Life

Beautiful Soul

Nothing Changed Since We Had That Conversation.

It Was Almost As If It Never Happened.

It's Been Months Since It Happened, And My Life Continued On, Typical As It Was.

Except For The Fact That My Mother Gave Birth To My Brother.

Suzy Also Got Used To Her School Life, And Lately, She's Been Busy Hanging Out With Her Friends.

It Doesn't Bother Me, Because This Gives Me The Time To Hang Out With My Friends.

My Feelings For Suzy Have Changed Completely Since That Day, Thank God.

Currently, I'm Going Out With Jessica Jung.

I'm Also Looking Forward To Graduating From High School, Because I Haven't Been Causing Trouble This Year.

I Can't Guarantee You That I've Never Got In Trouble, But I've Been A Good Student.

Most Of The Time.

 

Junho Gave Me A Slap On The Back As The 2Pm Members Were Walking On The Hall Together.

"How Are You Doing With Jessica, Taec?"

Good Grief.

"We're Alright, But I Think I'm Going To Break Up With Her Soon." I Answered.

"Why Would You Do That? Jessica's Hot. Besides, If You Break Up With That Chic, You'll Basically Be The Only Person In School Who Isn't Going Out with Someone." Junsu Reminded Me.

I Groaned.

I Couldn't Deny, Because Everyone Knew It Was True. Almost Everyone In School, With The Exception Of Nerds And Geeks, Were Going Out With Eachother. You Could See Everyone Holding Hands Or Making Out Outside The School.

Suzy Wasn't Going Out With Anyone, But I Didn't Feel Like Pointing That Information Out To Them.

"Wooyoung Isn't Going Out With Anyone," I Commented.

"Yes He Is. He Asked A Girl Named Iu Out Today. And Guess What- They're Perfect For Each Other, They're Both Midgets." Junho Laughed.

"I Wouldn't Be Talking If I Were You," Chansung Teased.

I Made A Face. That Sicko Was Going Out With Suzy's Best Friend.

Gross.

"Besides," Junsu Interrupted My Thoughts, "Who Are You Taking As A Date For Prom If You Break Up With Jessica? Let's Face It, Taec. This Might Actually Be Your Only Year Of High School!"

"Ha, Ha." I Muttered Sarcastically. "But The Last Time I Heard, Prom's Two Months Away."

"Only Losers Are Single," Nikkhun Added Helpfully.

"I Think I Could Find Myself A New Girlfriend By Two Months," I Scoffed, And Added," So Excuse Me, But I Have A Heart To Break Over Text Message."

 

 

I've Been Feeling Really Good Today.

I Aced On Two Exams: English (No Duh), And Surprisingly, Math, I Broke Up With Ms. Ice Queen Without Causing Drama In School, And My Dad Bought Me A New Motorcycle.

I Was Sure That Nobody- Or Nothing- Could Ruin My Day Today.

But As Usual, I Was Wrong, Because Suzy Invited Kim Soo Hyun Over For Dinner.

So I Was Going To Eat With One Of The 2Pm Members For Dinner, But Mom Was Totally Inflexible About It.

"Taecyeon, Honey, It's Suzy's First Guest. Kim Soo Hyun Seems to Be Really Nice, And I Want Our Family To Be Close With Him. Do You Understand? I Want To See You By Dinner, Or Else You're Grounded."

How Unreasonable Is That?

I Have My Own Schedule, My Own Plans Being Planned Out.

And Trust Me, It's Not Like I'm Hating On This Guy Because I Have A Thing For Suzy.

I Would Seriously Care Less If They Got Engaged, Or Anything.

It's Just Because That Guys Gets On My Nerves, And I Don't Want Anything To Do With Him.

I Think I'm Going To Party Until Dinner.

 

 

"Why Are You So Late?" Mom Demanded As Soon As I Came Home.

"I Would've Came Later, But Someone Called The Cops; The Party Was Insane." I Replied.

"Suzy And Her Friend Is Already Here. Now Help Me Get Prepared." Mom Commanded.

"Why Did You Have To Cook For? You Could Just Order A Chef To Cook Fancy Italian, Or Something." I Protested.

"It Wouldn't Be Heart Warming." Mom Snapped.

"That's A Load Of Crap," I Told Her.

"Are You Helping Me Or Not?" Mom Asked.

"I Really Wish I Didn't Have To..." My Voice Trailed Off.

I Didn't Really Have Much Choice, So I Helped Her Set The Table.

 

"I Honestly Don't Know Why You're So Grouchy Over This," Mom Commented As She Set The Plates.

"Because I Don't Like That Dude." I Said Truthfully.

"You're Going To Get Used To This, Because I'll Be Expecting Him To Come Over A Few More Time," Mom Said.

I Slammed The Utensils On The Table.

Did She Want Me To Run Away From This House?

"He Seems To Be Really Nice, And She Seems To Be Close To Him." Mom Continued.

I Looked At Her.

"And You Want The Best For Suzy Right? What If She Gets Engaged To Him?" Mom Laughed.

I Seriously Didn't Know If She Was Joking Or Not.

It Didn't Matter. I Still Didn't Like What She Said.

"Whatever." I Spat.

"What Is Wrong With Your Attitude?" Mom Demanded, Her Hands On Her Hips. "Dad'll Come Soon, And I'm Sure That He Wouldn't Like The Way You're-"

The Creaking Sound Of The Front Door Stopped Mom From Lecturing.

Good Timing, Dad.

"Go Wash Up, And Tell Suzy And Soo Hyun To Come Down For DInner." Mom Ordered.

 

 

I Wanted To Stay Down With Her To Complain Some More, But I Went Upstairs.

Complaining Would Just Get Me In Trouble, I Thought As I Dried My Hands On The Towl.

I Reached For The Door Knob On Suzy's Door, And Swung Open.

What I Saw Was Shocking.

And Disgusting.

Suzy Was In Kim Soo Hyun's Arms.

Suzy Pushed Herself Away From Him, The Pink In Her Face Gone.

I Wasn't Supposed To Care If They Were Together.

It Shouldn't Have Mattered If They Were Together Or Not.

But Right Now, It Mattered.

"Dinner's Ready," I Said Coldly; My Face Expressionless As Ever.

"Look-" Suzy Said, Helplessly.

I Didn't Even Look Back Once As I Walked Downstairs To The Dining Hall.

 

 

I Didn't Even Talk During Dinner.

I Just Kept Shoveling The Food As Fast I Could Into My Mouth, Hoping To Be Excused.

Suzy Rarely Talked, But My Parents Were Talking With Kim Soo Hyun Non Stop.

Sometimes I Felt Her Look At Me, But I Didn't Look At Her.

What Was Wrong With Me?

It Was Months Ago When I Proved Myself Wrong About Having Feelings For Suzy.

She Was Just A Friend.

I Flexed My Shoulders, And Tried To Pay Attention To What My Parents Were Saying.

"-You And Suzy Seem To Be Really Close," Mom Commented, Smiling At Him Warmly.

"Oh, We Are." Kim Soo Hyun Answered, Returning That Sick Smile.

It Was Definitely Sick. My Parents Were Eating It Up.

"In Fact- I Was Thinking Of Proposing To Suzy Back In Jeonju-" Kim Soo Hyun Started. "Do You Mind?" He Asked Suzy.

"No." She Answered.

Her Face Was Blank.

I Didn't Think I Could Bear With This Conversation Any Longer, So I Asked To Be Excused.

It Was Raining Outside, But I Put On My Raincoat, And Stepped Outside.

I Felt Just As Miserable As This Weather.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, Readers!

I'm So Happy That I Updated This Chapter Soon.

Thank You, To The People That Commented On My Last Chapter, And I Hope More People Comments On This Chapter.

I'm Running Out Of Ideas For The Next Chapter, So I Was Hoping If You Guys Could Help Me Out.

Okay, Enough Said.

Anyways, Thank You Readers, Supporters.

I Hope To Get The Next Chapter Updated As Quickly As Possible.

Love You,

MissBeautiful. :)