The Double Date

Beautiful Soul

"Did You Know That Kim Soo Hyun Asked Bae Suzy Out, And She Accepted?" Wooyoung Asked Me.

"Yes, I Know." I Told  Him Absent Mindedly, Reading The Novel The Tale Of Two Cities.

"Can You Stop Reading That Junk, And Look At Me?" Wooyoung Asked, Cross.

"It's Not Junk," I Snapped. "Even You Would Have Your Nose Buried In It If You Understood English."

Wooyoung Smiled, For My Attention Was Fully On Him.

"Alright," I Said, Setting My Book Aside. "What Do You Want?"

"How's It Going With You And Tiffany?" He Asked, Giving A Sly Grin.

"Stop Smiling Like That," I Said Sharply, And Replied, "We're Good."

"Good, As In You'll Never Break Up With Her?" Wooyoung Questioned.

"Something Like That," I Made Out.

Wooyoung Looked At Me Expectantly, So I Asked Him How He Was Doing With Iu.

"She's Like, In Love With Me." Wooyoung Said, Smiling Like A Lunatic. "She Even Told Me Her Real Name- It's Lee Ji Eun."

"O...Kay.."

I Frowned. Tiffany Told Me Her Real Name, Too. "What's So Good About A Girl, Telling You Her Real Name?"

Wooyoung Blinked, Like He Misunderstood My Question.

"Well, When A Girl Doesn't Like Her Name, She Changes It, Right?" He Asked.

"Right," I Answered, Although I Really Had No Clue.

"That Means She's Embarrassed About Her Real Name, So When She Tells You Her Real Name, That Means She Trusts You Enough To Not Tell Anybody Her Real Name, Or Not Make Fun Of Her Real Name, And Things Like That." Wooyoung Stated.

"How Stupid," I Muttered.

I Looked At Tiffany, Behind Me. She Was Still Very Gorgeous. Who Would Make Fun Of Her, No Matter How Outrageous Her Name Is?

"Girls Are So Hard To Understand," I Mumbled.

"Yes," Wooyoung Agreed. "But Guys Change Their Names, Too."

"Really?" I Asked, Looking At Him In Disbelief.

"Yes. You Know L?"

"From The Club Infinite, Right?"

"Yes, That's The One. His Real Name Isn't L."

"It Isn't?"

"Nope, It's Myung Soo."

"Myung Soo? No Freaking Way."

"Way."

"Who Told You His Real Name?"

"His Girlfriend. We're Really Close, And All. She's My Friend, But To Be Honest, I Don't Think She's A Type Of Girl L Can Trust."

"And  You Are?"

"What Is That Supposed To Mean, Ok Taecyeon?"

"You Just Told Me Iu's Real Name- Lee Ji Eun- Just A Minute Ago!"

"I Did?"

"Yes, You Did!"

"Oh My God. She's Gonna Kill Me, Oh God- Please Don't Tell Her, Pretty Please, She's Gonna Be So Mad At Me!"

I Sighed, Flexing My Shoulders. That Boy. He Was Insane.

Not That I Was Any Better. I'm Despicable.

 

 

"Taecyeon!" Tiffany's Honey Thick Voice Called My Name.

"Mi Young," I Greeted Her.

Her Face Became Flustered, And Mumbled, "Don't Call Me That In Public."

I Looked At Her Flushed Face, And Grinned. "Why Not? It's A Beautiful Name."

She Didn't Reply, But Her Face Was Still Scarlet Red.

"I'm Sorry," I Apologized, And Grinned. "Why Did You Call Me?"

"I Was Wondering If We Could Go On A Date, After School Today- There's A New Restaurant Down The Corner."

"Of Course We Can Go," I Replied, Smiling.

"Yeah...And I'm Paying." Tiffany Continued.

I Cocked Me Head, And Frowned. "Um... No, You're Not."

"Yes I Am," She Argued, Tapping Her Foot.

"What Kind Of Person Will Your Parents Think I Am? They'll Think I'm Just A Loser Who Can't Afford To Take His Girl Out For Lunch." I Said, But I Couldn't Help Thinking How I Liked Girls Who's In Control.

"My Parents Aren't Unreasonable," Tiffany Said, And Pleaded Me With Her Large, Brown, Puppy Dog Eyes.

"Alright, Stop With The Eyes," I Told Her, And She Smiled With Happiness.

I Suddenly Remembered The Double Date Promise I Kinda Made With Suzy Yesterday.

"Tiffany? Is It Okay If We Double Date?" I Asked, Hoping She Would Agree To Double Dating.

"Yes, I've Always Wanted To Double Date," Tiffany Answered, And I Smiled With Relief.

"Okay, Because I Think Suzy And Kim Soo Hyun Would Like To Join Us."

...Probably.

"It's Fine With Me If They're Okay Meeting Us Around 4:00 Pm." Tiffany Replied.

"Awesome."

 

 

The School Bell Rang, Dismissing The Students From Their Class.

I Parted With Tiffany, And Caught Up With Suzy And Kim Soo Hyun.

"Hey," I Said, A Bit Breathless From Jogging To Catch Up With Them.

"Hi," Kim Soo Hyun Greeted Me.

"You're Friendlier Than Before," I Noticed.

"Was I Ever Unfriendly?" He Asked, Looking Worried,

"You Were, But That Doesn't Matter Anymore," I Told Him.

I Turned To Suzy. "Remember The Double Date Thing I Kinda Promised You?"

She Didn't Say Anything- Just Nodded Her Head.

"Well, Let's Do It Today." I Paused. "If You Guys Are Free," I Added.

"I'm Free..." Kim Soo Hyun Faced Suzy. "Suzy, Are You Free?"

"I'm Free," She Answered.

"Great, See You At Four," I Said. "Don't Wear Anything Cheap If You Don't Want To Embarrass Yourself...Because From What I've Heard, It's A Five Star Restauraunt..."

I Started Walking Home, And Suzy Followed Me Shortly After.

She Slapped My Arm, And I Looked At Her In Surprise.

"Now, What?" I Demanded, Trying To Ease My Arm From Pain.

"Why Did You Have To Go Pick A Five Star Restaurant?" She Asked, Jumping Up And Down From Frustration.

"What's The Matter With You? You're Not Going To Be The One Paying- He Is. And Even If He Won't Pay For You, It's Going To Be Okay, Because I'm Going To Bring My Wallet And I'll Pay For You, Alright?"

Her Shoulders Sagged. "I Know That. It's Just..."

She Looked At The Department Next To Us, And Through The Window, I Saw Many Dresses Being Presented.

I Looked At Her Blankly. "You Don't Have A Dress?"

She Glared At Me. "Are You Going To Judge Me For That?"

I Looked Away. To Think Of It, Suzy Never Wore Any Decent Clothes. I Knew She Was Poor, But I Never Knew That She Was This...Broke.

"When's Your Birthday?" I Asked Her.

"Why Do You Want To Know?" She Asked, Raising Her Eyebrows.

"What? You Don't Want Me To Know When Your Birthday Is?" I Asked, Wrinkling My Nose.

She Scowled. "October 10th, 1994," She Answered Meekly.

"It Past," I Said Matter Of Factly.

"Yes, I Realized," She Snapped.

"I Didn't Give You Your Present," I Continued.

"Oh, Don't Bother." Suzy Said, Rolling Her Eyes. "I Didn't Give You Your Present, Either."

"Okay, I'll Just Get To It. I'm Trying To Save You From Being Criticized, And I'm Trying To Buy You Nice Clothes. Let's Go Shopping, You Cold Woman."

 She Looked Up At Me, And I Smirked.

"We Have Four Hours, And My Credit Card Is Loaded. Do You Want To Go Shopping Or Not?"

 

We Went To The Lotte Mall, Which Was As Big As The Seoul National Museum.

Suzy Probably Never Went Inside A Department As Big As The Lotte Mall Before, Because She Was Gripping On My Fingers Very Tightly.

"If I Get Lost, It's All Your Fault." She Muttered, Sticking Right Next To Me.

"You Won't Get Lost," I Reassured Her. "I've Been Into This Place Like, A Billion Of Times. Never Been Lost- Not Even Once."

"Alright, What Are You Going To Buy Me?" She Asked.

I Looked At Her. "Clothes," I Answered, Looking At Her As If She Was Stupid.

"I'm Not Stupid," She Said, Glaring At My Expression.

She Looked Nervous. "What...What Kind Of Clothes?"

I Threw My Hands Up In The Air With Exasperation. "How. Am. I. Supposed. To. Know. What. Girls. Wear?"

"I Just...Pick Out Anything I Want?" She Asked, Frowning.

"That's Kind Of The Idea," I Replied.

She Looked At The Small Department Stores, And Sighed Uneasily.

"They Look Very...Expensive," She Said, Pouting.

"I Don't Run Out Of Cash," I Told Her.

"How Much Does This Card Hold?" Suzy Asked, Holding Up The Blue Plastic.

"That One Holds...At Least Nine Hundred Thousand," I Remembered.

Her Eyes Widened, And I Grinned. "Even If You Use That Card Up, I Have More Cards With Me," I Said, And Held Up The Plastic Green And Gray.

"So Have Fun. I Don't Know Why, But Every Girls Enjoy Shopping."

"Thanks...But It Feels Like I'm Taking An Advantage Of You." Suzy Mumbled.

"Just Pay Me Back Later, In The Future, Or Something." I Said, Looking At My Watch. "Shopping Time Decreased To Three Hours And Fifty Minutes. You Better Hurry."

She Smiled, And Swung Her Arms Over My Neck, Which Almost Made Me Fall To The Marble Floor.

"You're Going With Me, Or I'll Get Lost," She Said, Dragging Me To The Nearest Department Store.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, Readers!

This Chapter Is Going To Be Really Long, So I Decided To Split It In Half...

I've Been Really Busy Lately, But A Promise Is A Promise- I'll Be Uploading At Least One Chapter Every Week.

Okay, With That Being Said...

I Still Didn't Receive Any Comments From Last Chapter, Or The Previous Chapter.

I Was Like, I Guess Everyone's Busy, No One Has Time To Read Fanfictions And Stuff...

But If You Happen To Read These Chapters, Please, Please, Please Review.

I Love Reading Comments.

Anyways, Thank You, Readers...

Take Care, I'll 'See' You Next Time,

 MissBeautiful