New Girlfriend

Beautiful Soul

Ignoring Bae Suzy Happened To Be Way Easier Than I Thought.

It's Because She Has Been Ignoring Me SInce The Conversation We Had In Our Room.

I've Never Felt So Relieved In My Life Before.

But A Small Part Of Me Missed Bickering With Suzy, Too.

What Could I Do, Though?

Clearly, She Wants Nothing To Do With Me.

"How's Your Soup, Suzy, Sweetie?" Mom Chirped.

"Fine, Thank You." Suzy Answered, Her Voice Hoarse.

"How Do You Like Your Breakfast, Dear?" Mom Asked, Turning To Me.

"It's Alright." I Grinned. "Not Bad, It's Edible."

Mom Pursed Her Lips, But It Was Obvious That She Was Trying Not To Smile.

"Did You Have Problem With The Other Meals I Made Before?" Mom Demanded.

"Yes," I Snorted. "One Time We Had To Call The Hospital Because You Poisoned Dad With Your Not Fully Cooked Steak."

"Never In My Life Had I Poisoned Your Dad Before With A Steak!" Mom Exclaimed, Throwing Her Hands Up.

"Denial," I Coughed.

"Please. Don't Scare Suzy, You Know How Much Effort I Put -"

"May I Be Excused?" Suzy Asked.

"Honey, You Haven't Finished Your Breakfast," Mom Noticed.

"Please, I'm Not Hungry. Besides, I Promised My Friends To Come Early To School Today." Suzy Said.

"Must You?" Mom Sighed.

Suzy Nodded Grimly, And Mom Sighed Once Again.

"Well.........Okay." Mom Agreed At Last. "Although I Really Wish You Would Finish Your Meal."

Suzy's Answer Was Her Weak Smile.

"Taec, Baby, You Don't Mind Taking Suzy To School, Do You?" Mom Asked, Giving Me Her Be-Polite Look.

Not If She Doesn't Mind.

"I'll Give Her A Ride," I Said, Flexing My Shoulders.

"No." Suzy Quickly Said, Standing Up From Her Chair, And Gripping Her Back Pack Tightly.

I Shrugged, And Started Eating Again.

"But Suzy-" Mom Tried.

"It's Fine," Suzy Assured Mom. "I Know My Way To School Now."

And With That, She Ran All The Way To The Front Door.

Mom Shot Me A Look, Like It's All My Fault.

"What?" I Complained, Dropping My Spoon.

"You Could've Been Nicer To Her, Ok Taecyeon." Mom Told Me.

"What Did I Do?" I Demanded, Flinging My Back Pack Over My Shoulders.

Mom Hesitated, Which Gave Me A Chance To Get Out Of The Dining Room.

This Is The Kind Of Stuff That Has Been Happening To My Life Everyday.

 

It's Kind Of Lonely Without Suzy Talking To Me In Class, To Be Honest.

Suzy And Wooyoung Sits Next To Me, But I Hate Talking To Wooyoung Because The Only Thing He Wants To Talk About Is His New Girlfriend Iu.

I Don't Know What This Girl Iu Sees In A Guy Like Wooyoung, But I Guess Love Makes People Think Crazy.

I Know This From Experience.

Trust Me, Love Makes You Become A Mad Man.

"So Should I, Or Should I Not?" Wooyoung Asked, Interrupting Me From My Thoughts.

"What?" I Asked, Blankly.

"Kiss Her On The Second Date!" He Said, Annoyed Because I Hadn't Been Paying Attention.

"You And Your Obsession For Iu." I Muttered, Shaking My Head.

"She's Beautiful," He Said Reasonably.

"I Bet. And Why Would A Girl Like Her Go Out With You?" I Scoffed.

"Says You, Who's Not Going Out With Anybody." He Shot Back.

He Gave Me A Triumphant Grin, And I Looked At Him, Annoyed.

I'll Give It To Him, I Lost On This One.

"You Should Start Going Out With Someone. I Mean- All The 2Pm Members Has A Girlfriend." Wooyoung Stated.

Everyone But Me.

"You Could Ruin Our Reputation," He Continued. "Only Losers Are Single."

"I Guess You're Right." I Said. "For Once," I Couldn't Help Adding.

I Checked Out All The Girls In The Room, Hoping To See A Pretty Face I Haven't Bothered Realizing Their Existence.

I Was Still Looking Around When Somebody Tapped My Shoulders From Behind.

I Turned Around, And Saw A Girl With Honey Brown Hair And Creamy Skin.

She Smiled At Me, And I Had To Smile Back.

Well, Hello To You Too, Fate.

"I Kind Of Need Help With An Assignment." She Paused, And Pouted. "Can You Help Me."

"I Could Only Help You With English," I Replied, Laughing.

"English Is What I Need Help On," She Said, Her Eyes Twinkling.

"Great. What Do You Need Help On?" I Asked, Not Taking My Eyes Off Her Eyes.

"Page 209.......Question Number Seven." She Said.

"You Just Have To Write Your What Your Favorite Stanza Is, And Explain Why You Like It." I Told Her, Feeling Proud Of Myself.

If There's One Thing I'm Good At: It's English.

"Thanks," She Said, Giving Me A Grateful Look.

"No Problem. Can You Help Me On Math?" I Asked.

"There's No Reason Why I Can't. What Do You Need Help On?" She Asked, Smiling.

"Page 341, Number-"

"Taec!" Wooyoung Hissed To Get My Attention.

I Had Forgotten He Existed.

"Are You Going To Ask Her Out?" Wooyoung Whispered, A Little Too Loudly.

I Bit My Lip As I Looked Around The Room.

My Eyes Fell On Suzy, But Her Expression Was As Blank As Always.

I Turned Back To That Girl, And Smiled.

"By The Way, What's Your Name?" I Asked.

She Punched Me On The Arm Playfully. "I've Been In Your Class Forever And You Don't Know My Name?"

"Learning- Not My Thing. Sleeping? My Thing." I Explained.

"I'm Tiffany Hwang."

The Bell Rang, Excusing All The Students From School.

"Well, Tiffany," I Said, Scribbling My Number Down On Her Hand. "I'll Be Expecting A Text From You Today."

"And Just In Case Yoona And Jessica Wants To Start Drama-"

"I Won't Tell Them," She Reassured Me, Smiling.

"Great."

 

"What's Up With You Today, Bro? You've Been Smiling Like There's No Tomorrow." Junsu Asked, Slapping My Back.

"He's Gonna Get Himself A New Girlfriend," Wooyoung Announced. "Guess He Doesn't Like Being Called A Loser."

"Who Is It This Time?" Junho Asked.

"Tiffany Hwang, Queen Of Eye Smile." Nikkhun Guessed.

I Looked At Him.

"And How Did You Know?" I Asked.

Chansung Laughed. "Well, She's The Only Hottie Without A Girlfriend, And You Wouldn't Ever Go Out With School Nerds, We All Know."

"I Bet You Didn't Know That Bae Suzy's Going To Get Asked Out." Nikkhun Said.

I Felt My Body Heat Up.

"I Didn't Know. Who's Going To Ask Her Out?" I Asked, Although A Part Of Me Knew The Answer Already.

"Kim Soo Hyun." Nikkhun Said.

"Obviously." Wooyoung Snorted.

"Good To Know." I Said, Ignoring The Sinking Feeling In My Stomach.

I Should Be Happy. Suzy Would Move On, And I Know Kim Soo Hyun Will Make Her Happy. Tiffany Will Probably Agree To Be My Girlfriend, So What Was The Matter With Me? Wasn't This What I've Wanted?

My Phone Vibrated, And I Pushed The Thoughts To The Back Of My Head.

It Was A Text Message From Tiffany:

And Now You Know My Number. :)

And Don't Worry About Yoona And Jessica, They've Got New Boyfriends And Stuff, They Won't Bother You And Misunderstand Our Relationship. Text Me Back, I'll Be Waiting.

I Grinned.

She Said That She'll Be Waiting. For My Text.

"Got A Message From Your New Girlfriend Already?" Junsu Teased.

"She's Not My Girlfriend." I Told Him.

The Other 2Pm Members Looked Confused, But I Just Smiled.

"Yet."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers.

Okay, So There Is A Little Bit Of Woou And Taecfany In This Chapter....

But Remember What We're All Here For: Taeczy.

I Noticed That There Were Like, Five New Comments, And I'm Really Happy, Although All Of It Was About Updating.

So I Decided To Try To Update A Chapter At Least Every Week.

One Of You Guys Wanted Me To Update A Chapter Every Two Days, And I'm Happy To Know How Eager You Are For The Next Chapter And All, But I'm Sorry, I Don't Think I Can Do That.

Patience Is Not My Thing, So I Totally Understand You Guys, And I'll Try To Update The Chapters Every Time I Get The Chance.

Thank You To Those Who Haven't Gave Up On My Fanfic.

Please Comment.

Every Comments Are Appreciated, And Is A Great Help.

Again, Thank You Readers.

 

Sincerely, MissBeautiful