First Time Shopping

Beautiful Soul

"I Have To Say, It's All Very...Interesting," Suzy Remarked, Her Eyes Feasting On The Sight Of The Many Department Stores.

I Raised My Eyebrows. Don't Tell Me This Girl Never Went Shopping Before.

"You Never Went Shopping Before," I Said Flatly, Trying Not To Snicker.

"I Have," She Snapped, Her Fingers Tightening Around Mine, "I Just Never Shopped In A Place So Big."

"Sure," I Muttered, Pulling Her To The Well Known Department Store.

"I Have! I Shopped At A Thrift Store, Um, In The Town Market-"

She Stopped Talking Once We Went Inside The Department Store 'Chalez'.

"Wow," She Mumbled, Gazing At The Selection Of Women Wear In Front Of Her.

"How May I Help You?" A Nice Looking Lady In A Blue Uniform Greeted Us, Smiling.

"I, Uh, I-" Suzy Started To Stutter, Thought Better Of It, And Decided To Shut Up, And Looked At Me Helplessly.

Go Figure.

"We're Having A Dinner Party Later This Evening," I Started. "And We Were Just Wondering If There Is Anything Appropriate For That Event...For Her," I Finished, Pointing At Suzy Who Was Still Staring Blankly.

"But Of Course. Won't You Follow Me?"

Suzy Looked Uneasy, But I Just Gave Her A 'Go' Look.

The Women Laughed Pleasantly, Saying, "Don't Worry, You're Boyfriend Won't Go Anywhere Without You."

She Stared At The Lady, Looking Dumbfounded.

I Only Laughed At Her Bewildered Facial Expression.

"We'll Be Right Back," The Woman Said, Before Guiding Suzy To The Selection Of Clothes.

 

Suzy Started To Enjoy Shopping After Stopping By Eleven Department Stores.

I'm Happy That She's Enjoying All This, But It's Bad Luck For Me, Because I Got To Carry All Her Stuff For Her.

"What Kind Of Junk Did You Buy? Why Is Everything So Heavy?" I Complained, Shifting The Shopping Bags To My Shoulders.

"Four Pairs Of Jeans, Eight Dresses, Three Coats, A Sweater, Three Hoodies, Some Shirts, Two Skirts, Three Pairs Of Shorts, Three Cardigans...And Some More Shirts," Suzy Replied, After Hesitating A Few Seconds.

"Girls," I Grumble.

"Hey, You Basically Offered Me My Whole Closet," She Laughed, Holding Both Of Her Hands Up. "No Backing Down, Now."

I Gave Her A Sick Smile, Which She Returned With A Slap On The Head.

"Well, You Basically Have Everything Covered, Can We Go Home Now?" I Half Whined, Half Whimpered.

"I Didn't Even Use Up All The Money In This Green Card Yet," She Said, Holding Up The Plastic.

"What More Do You Have To Buy?" I Asked, Ignoring The Pain In My Shoulders.

"Shoes...Accessories...Girl Stuff." Suzy Answered, Grinning Smugly.

I Looked At Her, Feeling Small.

"You Wouldn't Understand...You're A Guy." Suzy Said, Grinning.

"If You Carried All This- You Would Understand How I Feel," I Told Her.

She Rolled Her Eyes. "Want To Go Home?"

"Yes!" I Exclaimed, Crying Tears Of Joy.

"Go Home," Suzy Said Simply.

My Smiled Dropped, Leaving A Scowl On My Face. "No, I'm Not Leaving You Alone."

"Then Stick By Me, Don't Complain."

I Was Feeling Sick All Over Again Until A Brilliant Idea Just Popped Into My Head.

"How About I Go Home With All This Junk, And I'll Call My Mom- You Can Go Shopping With My Mom." I Suggested.

"Isn't She Busy?" She Asked.

"No. She Loves Shopping And She Loves You. And She's A Girl. Go Giggle Together." I Said, Calling Mom.

"Is Everything Going On Okay? Don't Force Her To Come If She's Busy," Suzy Mouthed To Me While I Was Talking With Mom.

I Hung Up, Feeling Proud Of Myself.

"Have Fun," I Remarked, Carrying The Luggage To The Motorcycle.

 

 

Riding The Motorcycle With A Bunch Of Bags Loaded On My Seat Was Not Fun.

Anyways. What's Taking Them So Long?

I Was Already Dressed In My Tux, With My Hair All Fine And My Necktie All Ironed.

I Even Made Sure To Put Some Cologne On, And Stole Some Of My Mom's Breath Mints.

By The Time Suzy Comes, She Probably Won't Even Have Time To Dress Herself, And She'll Probably Be Humiliated And-

"We're Here!" Mom's Voice Echoed Through The Hallway.

I Came Running, Ready To Hurry Everyone Up.

Turns Out, No Need.

Suzy Was Already All Dressed, From Head To Toe.

Mom Had Already Given Her A Full Make Over.

Suzy's Hair Was Curled And Tied Half Way.

Her Dress Was A Strapless Dress- A White Color, With A Puffy Bottom.

She Had Black High Heels On, And Her Toe Nails And Finger Nails Were Matching Sea Shell Pink.

She Had Make Up On, Which Surprised Me.

Nothing Fancy- Just Had A Rhinestone Ring Around Her Finger.

But Gods, She Was Gorgeous. Is It Wrong Of Me To Think Like That?"

"I Told You, White Beats Beige, Suzy Dear. Taec, What Do You Think?" Mom Asked, Feeling All Proud Of Herself.

I Didn't Answer For A Second, But I Did Manage to Tear My Eyes Off Of Her Face.

I Cleared My Throat. "She's Alright."

She Turned Away, Probably From Embarrassment. I Don't Blame Her. She's Never Been Dressed Up, Or Anything Like That In Her Whole Entire Life Before.

She Clutched On To Her Glittery Purse Nervously.

"Aww...How Cute. You Two Having A Dinner Date Together," Mom Cooed.

I Cleared My Throat Once More. "Uh, Mom. It's A Double Date. And For The Record, I'm Not Suzy's Date."

"We're Just...Friends," Suzy Concluded, Avoiding Mom's Stare.

"That's Why You Spent Three Hours Shopping With Her For Her Dress, Hm?" Mom Asked, Being All Snide.

I Gulped, Feeling Insecure. "I'm Her Friend. She Doesn't Have A Dress, And-"

"Three Hours Shopping. Now, That's Not What My Son Would Do For Any Other Girls."

"Mom!" I Protested, Feeling Wronged.

Suzy Laughed Her Suzy Laugh Before Saying,"Mrs. Ok. Taecyeon's Just Being Nice. There Really Is Nothing Going On Between Us."

Now That Should Not Bother Me, Because It's True.

Why The Heck Is My Heart Thumping So Fast Right Now?

"Whatever," Mom Decided, Grinning Playfully. "You Guys Are Young, Have Fun."

"We Will," I Guaranteed.

Hopefully, Nothing Goes Wrong On This Date.

Every Date I Had With Tiffany...I Don't Know Why, But I Always Do Or Say Stuff That Upsets Her.

But This Time...Nothing Will Go Wrong.

If Everything Turns Out Smoothly Like It Did In My Head, It'll Be Fun, Alright.

"Shall We Go?" I Asked, Offering My Arm To Suzy.

"You're A Real Gentlemen," Suzy Scoffed Playfully, Before Linking Her Arm Around Mine.

"Are We Walking?" Suzy Asked.

"You Kidding? It's Five Miles Away, I'm Not Walking Five Miles While I'm Wearing My Best Shoes And My Dad's Best Tux."

"We're Riding The Motorcycle?" She Asked, Hanging Open.

"Duh."

She Looked At Me, And I Had To Laugh.

"Just Kidding. I'm Taking My Dad's Car.."

And His Drivers License.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers...

I'm Back! Okay, I'm Going To Explain All The Situation To You.

Chapters 13, 14, and 15 Were Updated On The Right Times, Except I Somehow Clicked 'Hide Chapter' By Accident, And Didn't Know About It Until Later.

When Nobody Commented, I Stopped Writing.

I Didn't Give Up On The Fanfic, Just Thought I Had More Time To Think About The Plot That Everyone Likes Before Updating.

And That's When I Noticed It Was Hidden, And All...I Checked It On My Phone As A Guest.

And I Wanted To Un Click The Button, But I Couldn't, Because My Laptop Caught On Blue Screen.

Anyways...Sorry For The Miss Convenience And Misunderstanding.

I Hope You Still Support My Fanfiction, And Keep Reading, Keep Commenting.

And For Those Of You Who Are Wondering: 'Chalez' Is A Maker Brand That I Made Up. :)

Yes, I'm A Dork.

I Can Kind Of See The End Of This Fanfiction Now, So Everyone: Hwaiting!

Love You And Take Care,

MissBeautiful.