The Bipolar Weather

Beautiful Soul

The Tip Of Her Hair Brushed Against My Neck.

Occasionally, I Would Speed Up The Engine Just So Her Grasp Around My Waist Would Be Tighter.

Wind Was Blowing On My Face As The Motorcycle Raced On The Nearly Empty Road.

It's Been The Fourth Time I Circled Around The Town, And I'm Sure That Bae Suzy Knows That We've Past Our House.

If She Knew, She Didn't Seem To Mind At All.

And I Didn't Want To Go Home.

Because The Wind Was Blowing On My Face. Because The Town Was Beautiful. Because She Has Her Nose Up At My Neck Now.

And Nothing Felt More Right Than At This Moment, Right Now.

 

"I Have To Go Pee." Suzy Muttered Under Her Breath.

"Can't It Wait? Four Blocks And We're Home." I Mumbled Back.

"No." She Decided. "I Have To Go Right Now."

Leave It To Her To Make Things More Complicated. I Stepped On The Break As We Past By The Nearest Park.

"Go." I Snapped, Frustrated Now, Because The Perfect Weather Suddenly Turned Gloomy.

"Come With Me."Suzy Snapped Back, Obviously Annoyed With The Sudden Change Of My Behavior.

"You Want Me To Go To The Restroom. With You." I Said, Dumbfounded.

"What?" Suzy's Face Turned Into A Bright, Pink Color. "No- No! I Just- Just- Want- I Didn't Want- What Did I- It's Not Like-"

She Remained Silent In Shock, Her Face Still As Pink As Ever.

A Trace Of Smile Crept On My Face; It Was Hard Trying Not To Laugh At That Moment.

Her Cheeks Were Turning Into A Violent Shade Of Red, As She Fiercely Glared At Me Through Her Helmet.

"I'll Wait For You On The Bench Next To The Restroom. Does That Satisfy You?" I Took Off My Helmet.

She Stomped Her Way To The Bathroom With Her Helmet On Her Head.

 

I Groaned As A Drop Of Rain Landed On My Nose. 

I Would Probably Be Drenched In Rain By The Time I Got Home.

More Rain Landed On My Shoulders, And My Head. It Seems To Rain Much More Every Second.

When Was She Going To Come Out?

"Sorry It Took So Long. There Were Just Too Many People In The Restroom-" Suzy Paused as She Stretched Out The Palm Of Her Hand To Feel Rain Drops Falling On Them.

She Looked Too Stupid, Standing There, As Rain Fell On Her Hands.

I Grabbed Onto Her Wrist As I Dragged Her To The Edge Of Sidewalk, Where The Motorcycle Was Parked.

And Here Was The Thing: The Motorcycle Was Gone.

Fortunately, I Get To Get Another Motorcycle, The One That I Wanted A Month Ago.

Unfortunately, Suzy And I Had To Walk With Each Other For An Hour, Soaking With Water.

Unfortunately, I've Never Rode A Bus In My Whole Entire Life, And Don't Know Anything About It.

Fortunately, Suzy Has Been Riding A Bus In Her Whole Entire Life, Since Her Parents Couldn't Afford To Get Her A Car Or Any Other Vehicle.

Unfortunately, Suzy's Been To This Town For Less Than A Week, And Doesn't Know About The Bus Schedules.

Unfortunately, Both Of Us Forgot Our Wallets At Home.

So There Was Nothing To Do But To Walk. Together. For An Hour. Drenched In Water.

 

Suzy Is Really Strong. For A Girl.

But After Walking For Half An Hour Under The Heavy Rain, She Collapsed On The Floor.

Which Is Why She's On My Back Now, As I'm Walking Home.

It Was Getting Harder To Walk.

Rain Blurred My Vision, And Puddles Soaked Up The Bottom Of My Jeans. Suzy Seems To Be Heavier Every Second.

I Was Slowing Down. The Rain Would Pour Harder On My Face. The Road Seems Endless.

It Seemed Like Hours Before I Reached To The Familiar Porch.

I Fumbled For The Key, And Dropped Down To The Heated Floor As Soon As I Reached Home.

"Mom?" My Voice Was Croaky- Sour- And I Don't Know. Not Attractive.

"Mom!" I Called Out Again, My Head Blank.

What Was I Calling Mom For? It Was Hard To Think Properly- It Hurts To Think At All.

So I Just Closed My Eyes-

 

My Parents Still Weren't Here When I Woke Up.

The Storm Outside Raged On And On.

Suzy Still Hadn't Recovered From All That Walking In The Rain.

Right Now, She Was Lying Down On The Ground, Looking Very Peaceful.

I Crawled Over To Her, And Hesitated Before I Put My Rough Finger One Her Forehead, Covered With Her Dark, Damp, Bangs.

I Traced The Features Of Her Face: Her Eyes, Now Closed, Her Nose,-

I Pulled My Hand Away Before I Decided To Do Anything Else. What Was I Doing?

 

Suzy Stirred From Her Sleep, Before Having Her Eyes Blink Open.

I Looked At Her Expectantly. "Would You Like Some Dinner?" She Mumbled, Half A Sleep.

"Yes. Please." I Answered, Flexing My Shoulders.

Suzy Drifted Down The Hallways To The Kitchen, Stifling Her Yawn.

"And Make My Meal Into A Greater Portion!" I Yelled Behind Her. "A Dude Needs To Eat To Survive!"

I Snickered As She Turned Around To Make A Face At Me.

"How Many Ramyun Do I Have To Boil?" She Asked.

"I Eat Around Three. But Today I'm Going For Four." I Told Her.

"That's A Lot Of Pots To Wash." She Replied, Annoyed. "Go On A Diet."

"That's Why I Don't Dish Wash Stuff. Duh." I Said Matter Of Factly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello To You, Readers.

I Am Sorry About Not Updating.

Now, I Can't Guarantee Update According To My Previous Update Schedules, But I'll Try Really Hard.

I'm Taking After School Volley Ball Lessons, So That Gives Me Less Time To Update. :(

I Know How It Feels Like To Wait For A Long Time, And I Am Really, Truly Sorry.

I Hope You Guys Will Still Understand My Situation And Support My Fanfics Still.

Dream High Fly High Lovers Will Have To Wait A Long Time Before It Updates, But I'll Finish All Of My Fanfictions Before The Year 2013.

I Will Not Give Up On Any Of My Fanfictions.

Once Again, I'm Sorry For The Late Update, And I Thank You For Your Support.

 

Love You Guys,

MissBeautiful