The Walk Of Realization

Beautiful Soul

Satisfaction Rushed Through My Body.

She Never had Her First Kiss. She Had Refused To Kiss That Slimy Geek.

"What Are You Smiling At?" Suzy Snapped, Obviously Frustrated, But I Continued To Smirk At Her Arrogantly.

"You. You Never Had Your First Kiss." I Replied, Which Sent Me Chuckling About It Again.

"I'm Going To Have My First Kiss With Someone I Love," She Answered.

"Your Husband," I Giggled Back. (It Was Very Unlike Me, But I Kept Giggling Anyways.)

"Who Was Your First Kiss?" Suzy Asked, Just To Change The Subject.

"I Had My First Kiss In Elementary School." I Lied.

The Truth? I've Never Really Had My First Kiss Either. I've Went Out With Tons Of Girls, And I've Received And Gave Few Pecks Of Kisses On The Cheeks.There Was Nothing More Than That, Otherwise.

But I Wasn't About To Tell Her That.

She Gave Me A Weird Look, And Lowered Her Eyes To The Coffee Table.

She Didn't Say Anything To Me For A While.

And For A Second I Thought- Just Maybe-

She Gave Me A Bright Smile. "It's Not Surprising, Coming From You."

"You Still Do That In Our School. All The Girls Probably Mean The Same To You."

Everyone Except Her, I Realized, But I Brushed That Thought Away.

She Laughed At My Bewildered Expression, But What She Said Bothered Me.

A Lot.

I Didn't Know What My Feelings Toward Suzy Was Like Anymore.

My Feelings Towards Her Was Different From The Way My Feelings Were For Other Girls, That's For Sure.

In What Way?

That I'm Not Sure Of.

The Dark Waves Of Her Hair Was Tussled, Her Skin As Pale As Ever, Except For The Pinkness In Her Cheeks.

She Looked At Me Right Back.

I Looked Away From Her.

My Heart Had Skipped A Beat.

 

 

"I- I'm Going For A Walk," I Muttered, Getting Myself Off The Floor.

I Left The House Before She Could Say Anything.

I Didn't Know Where To Go, But I Didn't Want To Stay Anywhere Close To Her.

So I Started Running.

Running As Far As I Can Away From Home, Away from Myself.

Away From Her.

My Thoughts Were Running Wild As I Ran.

It Was Almost As If I Couldn't Control Myself, And This Emotion Had Never Struck Me Before In My Life.I

Until I Met Her, That Is.

I Started Running Faster.

I Thought Of All The Girls I've Dated In My Life. They Never Argued With Me, But Had Always Respected My Opinions And Agreed To My Sayings.

And Then There Was Suzy, Who Always Argued With Me, And Had Always Disagreed With Everything I Said.

There Must Be A Solution To This.

There Has To Be.

I Stopped Running All Together.

I Know Now, Why Things Were In Chaos Lately These Days.

It Was Because I Like Bae Suzy. I Started Developing This Weird Kind Of Feelings For Her Because She's The Only Girl I Have Connection With These Days.

If I Started Seeing Other People- Other Girls, She Would Just Be An Ordinary Girl Involved In My Life.

I Would Never Again Be Obsessed With Her Dark Curls.

Or Her Chestnut Eyes.

Or Her Snow White Pale Skin.

Or Those Faint Tinges Of Pink In Her Face.

Or Her Laughter.

I Walked All The Way Back Home As Slowly As I Can.

 

Suzy Was Sitting On The Couch, Knitting Something When I Got Home.

Her Eyes Met Mine When She Looked Up, But I Didn't Look Away.

Neither Did She.

"It Wasn't So Cold Outside." I Started, Taking Off My Leather Jacket.

She Let The Subject Drop, And I Couldn't Figure  Out What To Say. There Was A Lump Stuck On My Throat, And My Mouth Felt Dry.

There Was An Awkward Moment Of Silence Before She Looked Down, And Continued Knitting.

No, I Thought. Just Because I Wanted To Stop Thinking Of Suzy As A Girl Doesn't Mean I Want To Lose My Friendship With Her, Too. I Was In The Edge Of Panicking, So I Paced Back And Forth.

But It Just Made Me Feel More Sick.

Suzy Looked Up Once More From Knitting.

"You're Giving Me A Headache," She Said Finally.

I Stopped Pacing, And Smiled. That Was The Suzy I Knew.

She Grinned Back, But This Time, I Didn't Feel The Tingly Sensation Through My Whole Body.

Thank God.

 

Maybe My Theory Was Right, After All.

Suzy Was Only A Friend. And I Was The Only One Was Stupid Enough To Think That There Was Something More To That Friendship.

I Decided To Confess What I Felt About Her. I Didn't Feel The Way I Did Anymore, And Besides, She Had The Right To Know.

"Did You Ever Like Me?" I Asked.

It Only Took Me A Second Before I Realized How Stupid That Sounds.

"What?" Suzy Asked, Dumbfounded, Before Replying, "Of Course, Although I Detested You Most Of The Time."

I Looked At Her Until She Muttered That She Was Just Joking.

"Not In That Way." I Said Quietly.

Suzy's Hair Was Covering Most Of Her Face, So I Had No Idea What Her Facial Expression Looked Like.

But Judging From This Atmosphere, I Could Tell That She Knew Exactly What I Was Talking About.

"No." She Managed.

I Don't Know What I Felt At That Moment When She Answered: Disappointment Or Relief.

Maybe Both.

But I Laughed Good Naturedly Anyways. "I Think I Liked You At A Point Or Another."

Suzy Brushed The Strands Of Her Hair Out Of Her Face, And I Could See That She Was Shocked.

I Laughed Harder, But Managed To Say," Don't Worry. I Don't Think Like That Anymore."

Suzy's Face Was Blank Now, And She Didn't Say Anything.

When I Stopped Laughing, She Asked, " Would You Like Some Dinner?"

 

 

 

 

 

Hey, Readers!

I Know, I Know. Long Time No Update. And I Can't Guarantee If I Can Update In Anytime Soon.

But I Will Finish This Fanfiction By December, So Don't You Worry.

Thank You, Supporters.

Some Of You May Be Mad Because Taecyeon Just Thinks Of Suzy As His Friend.

But Please. Don't Give Up On This Fanfiction, You Don't Know What'll Hit You Next.

Taeczy Isn't Over Yet.

But Hopefully, I'll See Many Of Your Comments To Let Me Know What You Thought Of  This Chapter.

I Love Reading Comments: Wheteher You're Complimenting Or Critisizing, So Feel Free To Comment.

Once Again, Thank You Guys, And Keep In Touch.

 

Love You,

MissBeautiful