Un Expected Guest

Beautiful Soul

It's Been Eight Months Now, And School Isn't As Retarded As I Imagined It To Be.

I'm Still Known As The 'Heart Breaker' Or The 'School Mafia'. But That Doesn't Really Bother Me.

I Actually Made Friends: Junsu, Nikkhun, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung. We're Known As The 2Pm Because We Usually Ditch School At 2:Pm.

I Still Get Into Small Arguments With My Parents, I Sneak Out Of The House At Midnight To Party, And I Get Into Fights.

It's Okay, Because I'm Improving, Compared To Last Year.

 

"Hey, Taec!"

"What Up, Woo?"

All The 2Pm Members Were Slapping Me In The Back, Giving Me High Fives.

"Seriously," I Managed, After Laughing With Them. "What Did I Do To Deserve All This Attention?"

"Heard You Broke Up With Lim Yoona." Junsu Laughed, Punching My Shoulder.

"In Text Message." Nikkhun Added, Smiling Along With Junsu.

"She Was Such A Drama." I Answered, Flexing My Shoulder.

"And Now Her Friends Are Going To Come Claw At Your Throat," Junho Remarked.

Fun.

 

There Were Nine Little Pretty Faces Waiting For Me As I Got To The Cafeteria.

"God. You Can't Even Stick Around With The Same Girl For Even A Week, Can You?"

Yoona Was Sniffling Behind Taeyeon, The 'Group Leader's Shoulders.

"Sorry." I Said Lazily. "Don't Have Time For Drama Like You."

This Made Yoona Sniffle Harder.

Some Other Girl With Cold Eyes Glared At Me. "Yoona, I Have No Idea Why You Go Out With...Him."

"Jessica's Right; You Deserve Better." A Short Girl With A Blonde, Short Hair Said.

"But I Love You!" Yoona Cried.

I Wrinkled My Nose. I've Heard Enough Of That.

First Time; I Felt Sympathetic. This Time; It Was Sickening.

I Walked Away As I Heard The Piercing Sound Of The Bell Rang.

I Heard Yoona's Voice Still Echoing In My Head.

"I'll Never Give Up On You. When Ever You Have Your Heart Dumped By Some Other Girl; Come Back To Me! I'll Always Accept You!"

Ha, Ha. As If.

 

When I Got To Class, Nobody Was Looking At Me Like They Usually Do When I'm Late.

"Detention, Ok Taecyeon. Have A Seat." My Homeroom Teacher Announced.

Something Was Wrong. There Should Be Two Seats Missing, Because The Seat Next To My Left Was Always Missing.

Today, A Girl Was Sitting On That Seat.

Mrs. Hong Looked At My Bewildered Expression. "That's Bae Suzy, A New Student. She May Be Lost, So Help Her Out."

I Walked Over To My Seat.

You're Late To Class For A Minute, And You Miss Out On Everything.

 

"I'm Bae Suzy." Suzy Said Brightly.

"Ok Taecyeon," I Mumbled Back.

I Leaned On The Chair Comfortably, And Tried To Focus.

It Was Almost Impossible With Everybody Giving Me Strange Looks.

I Looked Over To Wooyoung, And Gave Him A Questioning Look.

Wooyoung Snickered Under His Breath. "You're Probably Going To Go Through A Load Of Crap If You Ask That Girl Out."

I Wrinkled My Nose.

I Looked At That Newbie Much Closer. She Had The Purest Skin, The Warmest Eyes, The Darkest Hair, And The Rosiest Cheeks.

She Was So Not My Type.

"What's So Great About Her?" I Demanded.

"Kim Soo Hyun's Soon-To-Be-Girlfriend." He Replied.

"What Are You-" I Paused. I Got It.

Holy .

 

I Tried To Avoid Bae Suzy As Much As Possible.

I Didn't Get Into Any School Fights This Month, And I Want To Keep It That Way.

It's Obvious That Fate Brought Them Together; And I Don't Want To Mess With The Fates.

 

School Ended, But I Decided Not To Go Home Until Late Today.

"I'll Treat Us Tonight," I Told The 2Pm Members.

"For What?" Junsu Asked, Excited.

"For Me, Not Getting Kicked Out Of School For The Past Eight Months." I Answered.

"Where Are We Eating?" Wooyoung Asked.

"At A Hotel. You Guys Like Korean Barbeque?"

 

I Remember Passing Out After Polishing Nine Beers Of Bottle.

But Now, I Was Home, In My Bed, Under The Satin Sheets.

My Whole Body Felt Sore All Over, My Head Was Pounding, My Vision Was Blood Red.

I Groaned As I Stomped Down The Stairs.

There Was The Familiar Black Sea Of Curly Hair, Deep Chocolate Eyes, Milky White Skin With Two Rose Petals Placed On Top Of It.

Bae Suzy.

So Now I Was Imagining A Person In My House.

I Squinted My Eyes To Better My Vision, But She Was Still There, With An Expectant Look On Her Face.

I Tried To Calm Myself Before I Decided To Speak To Her.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I Asked, Biting At My Lip.

 

"That's Bae Suzy, Dear." Mom Answered, Coming Out Of The Kitchen.

"Okay." I Said Quietly. "So What Is She Doing Here?"