Despicable Me

Beautiful Soul

She Didn't Stop Running.

I Forced My Sore Feet To Keep Going On, So I Can Get A Hold Of Her.

"Tiffany," I Made Out, Panting For Air.

She Didn't Answer Me, But I Knew She Was Crying From All The Sniffles I Heard.

She Ran On, And I Gasped For Air.

A Part Of Me Didn't Even Know Why I Was Chasing After Her.

It Was My Fault, No Doubt, But- What Did I Do?

The Dinner Time Seemed Ages Ago, And Everything Was Like A Blur.

I Racked Up My Brains So I Can At Least Remember What My Faults Were, But The Distance Between Fany And Me Seemed To Be Further, So I Put My Thoughts Away, And Continued Chasing After Her.

Another Part Of Me Wanted To Give Up.

I Know That I Like Tiffany A Lot, And I'd Rather Have Her As My Girlfriend Than Not Have Her As My Girlfriend.

But If She Was Going To Keep Running Away From Me Like This, As If I Was Slender Man- I Didn't Want To Be Involved In This Kind Of Drama.

"Hwang, Tiffany!" I Yelled, Which Caused Her To Turn Around With Hesitation.

This Caused Her To Slow Down, And Gave Me A Chance To Catch Up With Her.

I Finally Got A Hold Of Her Fingers.

She Looked At Me In Surprise, And Yanked Her Fingers Away From My Grasp, But I Got A Hold Of Her Arm, And Pulled Her Close To Me.

Sweat Glistened On My Forehead, And I Probably Looked Like A Mess.

I Probably Smelled Really Bad, Too.

But That Didn't Matter To Me Right Now.

"Tiffany," I Said, Looking At Her, Square In The Eyes.

Her Lips Quivered, And Small Tears Sparkled Like Jewels In The Corner Of Her Eyes-

So Pretty, Yes. But I Prefer Her Eye Smile Over Her Teary Eyes.

Her Hands Were Trembling A Bit, But She Managed To Push Me Away.

"G- Go Away." She Said Helplessly. Her Eyes Would Stay Focused On The Sky, So She Could Stop Herself From Crying.

I Desperately Wanted To Ask Her Why She Was So Sad, But I Couldn't Bring Myself To.

She Would Probably Get Even More Mad, More Sad. And I Didn't Want Her To Feel Hurt Like That Because Of Me.

Despicable Me.

I Hastily Put My Rough Hands To Her Cheeks, But She Slapped It Away.

Her Eyes Were Filled With Hurt. "Tell Me The Truth, Ok Taecyeon."

I Raised My Eyebrows, Like, Have I Ever Lied To You?

"Do You Love Me?"

She Looked Deadly Serious, And I Knew That She Wouldn't Except An Easy Answer.

She Wanted The Truth- The Answer From The Deepest Of My Insufferable Heart.

"Yeah." I Answered Her.

I Answered Her Honestly. I've Searched The Answers In My Soul- And I Know. I Love Tiffany Hwang.

But It Also Bothered Me, Because I Lied A Bit, Too.

My First Love Is Bae Suzy, And I Know That I Could Never Love Tiffany The Way I Love Suzy.

And, To Be Honest- A Deep Part Of Me Knew That The Only Reason Why I Wanted To Date Tiffany In The First Place Was So That I'd Be Able To Move On, And Forget About Suzy.

But I Couldn't Tell Her That, Could I?

Not When She Was Crying All Over.

 

She Looked At Me In The Eyes, And I Thought I Saw Hope Stirred In Her Dark Brown Orbs.

I Pulled Her Close To Me Again, And This Time, She Didn't Resist.

"Do You Believe Me?" I Asked Her, Grinning My Trouble Maker Grin.

Her Shoulders Slumped Down, As If All The Burdens And Worries She's Been Carrying Around Disappeared.

She Smiled Her Famous Eye Smile Before Mumbling," Yes".

Then, She Started To Lean Closer To Me.

I Knew That I Should Be Incredibly Happy From Being Able To Make Her Feel Happy Again, But Something Felt Wrong.

She Leaned Closer. Our Faces Were Just An Inch Away Now, Probably.

I Shut My Eyes Close.

I Felt Her Lips On Mine.

It Felt Very Nice. They Were Plump, And Very Soft. I Could Almost Even Taste Hints Of Raspberry In The Center Of Her Lips.

But That Was It.

Two Lips Intertwining.

Tiffany Must've Really Enjoyed This, Because She Didn't Pull Away.

So I Opened My Eyes, And Stood There, Stiff- And Let Her Kiss Me All She Wanted.

When She Finally Pulled Away, I Had An Urge To Say," Alright, Now?"

But I Fought Against The Words From Tumbling Out Of My Mouth.

I Felt Extremely Relieved, Now That She Was Bubbly And Overjoyed Again-

But I Also Felt Guilty, Because I Knew That Somehow, I Wasn't Being Honest With This Relationship.

I'm Really Despicable.

 

We Were Walking With Each Other, Side By Side.

I Looked At Tiffany A Couple Of Times, And Sure Enough- She Still Had That Dreamy Look On Her Face.

'Get Over It- It Was Just A Kiss...' I Wanted To Tell Her.

But I Knew Exactly How She Felt, Because I Know How It Feels Like To Kiss A Person You Love.

I Also Know How It Feels Like To Break Apart From The Person You Love.

I Don't Want To Be The One Breaking Tiffany's Heart.

"Taecyeon," Tiffany Whispered, After A Long Silence.

"Mmmm?" I Called Out Lazily.

"My Real Name Isn't Tiffany," Tiffa- Um, My Girlfriend Told Me.

I Looked At Her With A Weird Expression On My Face. "What?"

The Ex- Tiffany Stifled A Giggle, And Said Numbly, "It's Hwang Mi Young."

"Pretty Name," I Told Her, But She Took My Comment As Sarcasm.

She Sighed Dramatically, And Put Her Hands On Her Hips. "It's My Mother's Doing."

I Gave Her A Dry Smile. "I Happen To Like That Name. It's My Cousin's Name."

A Thoughtful Smile Danced On Her Lips, And She Looked Up At Me. "I'm Sorry For All The Trouble I Caused Today. You Must Be Tired."

Well, No Duh. I Never Stopped Chasing Her For About An Hour And A Half.

"It's Not A Big Deal," I Said, Shrugging.

Tiffany Looked Away, And Laced Her Fingers Around Mine.

I Looked At Her, My Eyebrows Up, But I Didn't Say Anything, Or Pull Away.

I'm Not Criticizing Or Anything, But Her Hands Were Really Sweaty And Gross.

She Was Probably Nervous, Because We've Never Held Hands, Or Anything.

"You Don't Have To Look So Scared, You Know. People's Going To Think I'm Forcing You," I .

She Cleared , And Played With Her Hair. "Nervous? Me? Pfft, I'm Not Nervous, Who Says I'm Nervous?"

I Laughed, Which Made Her Relax A Bit.

She Smiled With Her Eyes. "Are You Going To Be A Gentle Men And Walk Me Home?"

I Made A Sour Face. "Gentlemen? That's Not My Thing, But For You- I Could Do That."

"Thank You," She Said, And Pecked A Kiss On My Cheeks.

 

 

Kim Soo Hyun Was Gone By The Time I Was Home.

"You Ran Off Like That Again," Mom Scolded Me.

"Well, I Couldn't Let Her Be Like That." I Protested.

"You Are Despicable, Making A Girl Cry Like That." Mom Continued.

"I Know." I Agreed.

Mom Looked Confused, So I Just Left Her To Think, And Walked Upstairs.

I Really Needed Some Company, So I Knocked On Suzy's Door, And Went In.

Like, Why Not? We Weren't Exactly Fighting With Each Other.

Suzy's Head Was Buried In The Pillows.

"You Okay?" I Asked, Placing My Hand On Top Of Her Scalp. "Got Dumped?"

She Flinched, And Sat Up Right So She Could Look At Me Squarely. "Actually..."

"I Got Asked Out." She Said Triumphantly, Looking At Me As If She Wanted Me To Explode.

I Didn't Really Feel Any Different, Except For A Sinking Feeling In My Stomach. But Hey, I'm Improving. I Made Sure My Facial Expression Was Indifferent, And Answered, "Great. Maybe We Can Double Date Sometimes."

Was It My Imagination, Or Did Suzy Actually Look Crest Fallen For A Second?

"What?" She Asked, Looking Up At Me.

"Double Date," I Repeated. "You, And Kim Soo Hyun. Tiffany And... And Me."

"Sure," She Mumbled Absent Mindedly. "Why Not? Double Date..."

I Grinned At Her, And The Sinking Feeling In My Stomach Faded Away Quickly. "By The Way, Did He Ask You Out In Front Of Mom?"

"Yeah," She Answered, Her Voice Emotionless.

"Noob," I Said Under My Breath, And Snickered.

She Ignored My Comment, And Asked Me, "What Happened To You And Tiffany?"

Just Thinking About It Made Me Exhausted. "Oh, I Chased Her Around For Like, Two Hours, And When I Caught Her, She Ki- We Just Did Stuff."

I Mentally Killed Myself Because Of My Mistake.

She Kissed Me And Stuff...Why Did I Say That?

No, It Wasn't I Kissed Her, Or We Kissed, Or Anything. She Kissed Me..?

It Was All Too Much, All Too Confusing.

"Seems Like Fun," Suzy Said, Still Monotone.

"Yeah, I Guess..." I Said, Flexing My Sore Shoulders.

We Sat There In Silence For A Long Time, Until I Decided To Make A Smart Move And Leave The Room.

 

I Laid Down On My Own Bed, Staring At The Glow-In-The-Dark Stars Pasted Up On The Ceiling.

I Replayed The Scenes That Happened Earlier Today, And I Realized How Pathetic I Seemed.

"You're Really Despicable," I Told Myself.

"Despicable Me..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers!

I'm Glad I Have Been Faithful And Kept My Promise, Another Chapter This Week!

I Know, People Are Going To Probably Kill Me For Pairing Kim Soo Hyun And Suzy Together.

Like, You Already Paired 'Taecfany' And Now You're Going To Pair Soo Hyun And Suzy Together? Are You Insane?

No, I'm Not. I'm Sorry, But That's Just How The Story Will Have To Go For Now.

Unless You Have A Better Idea, And You Can Comment.

I Really Don't Know What To Do...

Anyways. There Weren't Many Comments On The Last Chapter.

Actually, There Weren't Any.

I Know That People Are Silent Readers, I'm Grateful Because Of Them, But I Would Like More Comments, Please.

I Really Hate Pushing, But I Really Really Really Would Like More Comments.

Thank You.

Take Care,

MissBeautiful