The Epic Fail Sherbet Plan

Beautiful Soul

"Where'd You Get Your Dress?"

"I Got It While I Was Internet Shopping. Nordstrom. Best Place To Shop."

"What Kind Of Shoes Are You Wearing?"

"I Was Going To Wear High Heels, But They Would Totally Be Uncomfortable. Anyways, I'm Going For The Pumps."

"I Have New Purple Pumps, and They're So Cute."

"My Mom Wants Me To Wear A Hose."

"A Hose With A Prom Dress? Tell Her No Thank You."

 

 

"What's Up With All The Prom Stuff?" Junsu Asked, His Feet All Over The Desk.

"Prom's In Next Week," Chansung Reminded Him.

"It Is?" Junsu Asked, Horrified.

"You Didn't Buy The Tickets Yet," I Guessed.

Junsu Just Sat There With His Mouth Wide Opened.

"Why Do Guys Have To Pay For The Tickets Anyways?" Junsu Grumbled, Digging Out Some Cash In His Wallet.

"Why Do You Want To Date?" Chansung Asked, Rolling His Eyes.

"Because My Girl's Hot," Junsu Snapped, Digging In His Back Pack For More Cash.

"Well, You're Hot Girl Wants You To Pay For Those Tickets, That's Why." Chansung Smiled, Enjoying Junsu's Crabbiness.\

Junsu Leaned Over And Gave Chansung A Smack On The Head, And He Turned To Me. "Can I Borrow Some Cash?"

"How Much?" I Asked.

"A Fifty."

"You Better Pay Back."

"Mmmm Hmm."

 

It's Almost Summer Vacation, And Prom's Around The Corner.

So It's Basically Party Time For All The Seniors.

My Mom Already Bought A Tux For Me, And She's Going Shopping With Suzy Today, Despite The Many Dresses She Already Bought With Suzy About A Month Ago.

Speaking Of Suzy.

I've Been Acting Coldy To Her Since The Day She Rejected Me In The Middle Of The Streets.

Maybe I Shouldn't Have Been So Harsh On Her.

But Hey. What Can I Say To A Girl Who Told Me To Stay Away From Her?

Maybe I Should Ask Her Why.

But Again. She Would've Told Me That Day If She Wanted To.

And Speaking Of Girls, Tiffany Has Been Treating Me The Same Way I've Been Treating Suzy.

I Don't Even Know Why- I Don't Think I Did Anything Wrong, Honestly.

I've Remebered Our Anniversaries, Her Parent's Birthday- Even All Of Her 8 Friends's Birthday, But She's Still Scowling Everytime I See Her.

This Is So Frustrating.

Seriously. Why Are Girls So Complicating?

 

 

"What Are You Worrying About?" Junsu Asked, Poking My Head.

I Slapped His Finger Away, And Just Rubbed My Forehead.

"Girl Problem," Chansung Guessed.

Bingo.

Junsu Laughed, Patting My Stiff Shoulders.

"Broke Up With Tiffany, Have No Date For Prom?" He Asked, Snickering.

"No." I Snapped, "And If You Annoy Me, I'm Taking The Cash I Gave You, And Then Your Doomed, Because Today's The Last Day To Buy Tickets."

Junsu Shut His Mouth, Which Made Chansung Grin Snidely.

"What's The Problem?" He Asked.

"Tiffany," I Sighed, Cracking My Neck. "She's Acting So Crabby These Days."

Chansung Raised His Eyebrows, And I Smacked Him On The Back Side Of His Head.

That ert.

"She's Been Acting Like That Since This Month." I Continued.

"Really? Hyejeong Has Been Acting All Weird This Month, Too." Junsu Said.

Well, That's A Surprise.

Chansung Scrunched Up His Head Real Hard, And A Smile Spreaded On His Old Face.

"You Dumb People," He Sighed, Shaking His Head.

"Stop," I Snapped.

"You Didn't Ask Your Poor Girlfriends To Prom Yet," Chansung Scoffed.

I Didn't?

"Well, What Do You Expect? I'm Buying The Tickets Today," Junsu Muttered.

"You Had To Ask Them To Go To Prom With You?" I Asked, Dumbfounded.

Chansung Looked At Me Strangely. "Haven't You Gone To Prom Last Year?"

"Nope, I Was On The No Activity List," I Told Him Proudly.

Chansung Shook His Head, Making Me Feel Like He Was Going To Give Me A Time Out, Or Something.

"Well I'll Just Ask Her During Lunch," I Said, Shrugging. "Not A Big Deal."

Through This, I Earned A Smack From Chansung.

"What?" I Demanded, Annoyed.

"You Have To Make It Huge, Like An Event. You Can't Ask Her Casually, Like 'You Wanna Go To Prom With Me?'."

"Why Not?" I Barked.

"I Feel So Bad For Your Girlfriend," Chansung Sighed, As Junsu Replied, "Even I Know All This Kind Of Stuff!"

"Okay," I Said, Trying To Be Patient. "Give Me An Example."

"You Can Bring Her A Bunch Of Balloons, And On It, It Can Say 'Will You Go To Prom With Me?'."

I Made A Face.

That's What You Do When You Engage To Someone.

 

I Looked At Chansung Hopefully.

"No! I'm Using The Balloon Method, I Already Bought The Balloons, And Wrote On 'Em And Everything." Chansung Exclaimed.

I Gave Him A Defeated Sigh.

"That's The Cheapest Method," He Explained. "You Don't Have To Worry, Because You're Rich."

 

The Bell Rang, Dismissing The Conversation We Just Shared.

"Do It Like An Event!" Chansung Yelled, Running To The Cafeteria.

 

 

Girls...

They Make Everything So Hard On The Guys.

We Do A Lot Of Work, And They Just Come To Enjoy It.

I Searched Up The Enternet Later On That Day, And I Decided To Stick With The Dessert.

Basically, There's Going To Be The 'Will You Go To Prom With Me?' Message On The Bottom Of The Sherbet Bowl.

Lame, I Know.

But Who Cared, Really?

I Was Going For The Firework Thing, But I Don't Think Dad Would Be So Pleased About That.

Besides, The Restaurant We're Going To Is The Most Expensive In The Town.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do You Like The Meal?" I Asked Her, Just To Save Myself From Feeling Awkward.

"Yes, It's Nice," Tiffany Answered Shortly, Like Usual.

The Way She Looks At Me Sends Shiver Through My Spine.

It's Like She Wants To Blow Me Up Into Peices.

Just Hurry Up And Finish So We Could Move On To The Desserts, And You Could Find The Message On That Sherbet Bowl.

"Time For Dessert," I Said Anxiously, As Soon As She Finished What Was On Her Plate.

I Snapped Frantically At The Waitress Who Dashed Towards Our Table.

"Quickly," I Whispered To Her Hurriedly.

Two Bowls Of Sherbet Materialized On Our Dining Table.

"Eat," I Ordered, Pushing The Bowl To Her.

She Didn't Even Touch Her Spoon.

"Did You Know? We Have A Big Event At School?" She Asked, Her Eyes All Narrow.

I Wanted To Scream Yes, But I Pretended To Be Clueless. "I'm Not Sure. Eat."

"Well, We Did." Tiffany Smiled, As If She Was Forcing Herself To.

If Only She Would Eat That Frozen Dessert That Was Melting Into Liquid.

"Awesome. Eat, Please."

"Do You Not Know About The Event?" She Asked Agains, Her Eyebrows Scrunched Up Into A Frown.

"Nope. Eat Now, Please."

She Slammed Her Hands On The Dining Table, Shocking Me, And Everyone Else Around Us.

Why Does This Always Happen To Me When I'm In A Restaurant?

Her Eyes Were Teary. "There's No Way You Could've Not Known About Prom." She Said, Looking Straight At Me.

I Felt Like Crying, But I Didn't Say Anything.

"I Hinted It Out To You Since The Beginning Of This Month." She Continued. "So How Come You Never Asked Me?"

I Didn't Say Anything, But Apperently, She Had A Lot To Say.

"Who Else Were You Going To Ask? Suzy?"

That Made Me Mad. So Mad, I Could've Left Her Alone, Forget About Prom And Everything Else.

But I Remained In My Seat.

"Eat," I Begged Her.

She Didn't Say Anything, But After A Moment, She Croaked,"I'm Allergic To Sherbet."

Great. Just Great.

I Dumped Out The Liquid On To The Table, And Slid The Bowl Back To Her.

"Read It," I Grumbled.

She Read It, And Instantly, A Smile Danced On Her Lips.

"Yes," She Replied, Reaching Over The Table, And Pecked My Lips With Hers.

This Worned Me Out So Much, I Was Almost Glad I Was Never Going To Have Prom Again.

 

 

 

 

I Took A Nice, Hot Shower The Second I Came Home.

After I Finished My Shower, Suzy Came Home With Mom With A Bunch Of Shopping Bags In Her Hands.

"Had Fun?" I Asked, Exhausted.

"Could've Bought More, But We Just Had Too Much Things To Carry," Mom Commented, Dropping The Bags On The Marble Floor.

"Why Didn't You Come Along? You Could've Been Big Help," Mom Went On.

"Had To Ask My Girl Out For Prom," I Told Her.

I Looked Over To Suzy To Ask Her How Kim Soo Hyun Asked Her, But Her Expression Made Me Quiet.

She Refused To Face Me, And Her Expression Was Dark.

Through Clenched Teeth, She Said, "I Hope..You Guys Will Have A Good Time At Prom."

"Thanks?"

She Dragged Herself To Her Room, And Mom Followed Her, Shooting Her Now-What-Did-You-Do Glare At Me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers!

Yes, The Chapter Is Finally Out...

And It's A Boring Chapter As Well, But Trust Me, It'll Get Much More Exciting...

Some Of You Wondered Why Suzy Told Taecyeon Off And Stuff..

You'll Figure Out Why In The Next Few Chapters...

So Please..Stay In Touch.

And Feel Free To Comment, And Thank You For Supporting As Always.

Alright, Take Care And Wait For The Next Chapter!

MissBeautiful