If Only You Loved Me Back...

Beautiful Soul

I Ran, Full Speed Back To The Restaurant Down The Corner, Praying Suzy Would Still Be There, Toying With Her Food.

My Lungs Were Gasping For Air, And Sour Taste Filled My Mouth, Making It Hard For Me To Salivate And Ignore The Bitter Taste And The Burning Of My Throat.

It Didn’t Matter.                                                                                  

My Brain Was Screaming With Happiness And Hope Because Of A Possibility I Thought Would Never Be True.

 

 

 

I Soon Burst Through The Glass Door, And Spotted Suzy On The Dinner Table.

Alone.

I Walked Calmly To Her, Ignoring The Stares I Was Receiving From People.

She Looked At Me, And Didn’t Say Anything. But I Had A Lot To Say, And I Couldn’t Do It Here.

So I Simply Took Her By The Arm, And Dragged Her Out Of The Restaurant.

She Still Didn’t Say Anything.

“Tell Me The Truth.” I Pleaded, The First Thing.

She Looked Up At Me, Her Eyes Alarmed.

“I’m So Frustrated Of Hoping Each Day- Praying Each Day That You’d Feel The Same About How I Feel About You. So If You Feel...So Let’s Make This Comfortable For Both Of Us, So No One Can Get Hurt.” I Finished.

Silence.

It Was As If There Were Only Two Of Us In This World.

She Opened To Speak, And Closed It Abruptly, As If She Was Struggling With Herself.

 

 

 

I Think I Know Why She Didn’t Reply.

Bae Suzy Didn’t Like Me. She Was Already Happy With The Prince Of Her Dreams, Kim Soo Hyun, And She’s Not Answering Me Because She Doesn’t Want To Hurt My Feelings.

That’s What Typical Suzy Would’ve Done, It Isn’t Surprising.

I Should’ve Known It Wasn’t Like Suzy To Like A Guy Like Me. We’re So Different From Each Other- Like The Sun And The Moon, And I Was Stupid Enough To Make Myself Believe That Suzy Liked Me Back. Maybe I Just Wanted To Believe That.

Well, I Know How She Feels About The Whole Situation Now, No Need To Drag It Out.

I Opened My Mouth To Tell Her To Forget About It, That I Was Only Messing With Her, But Something Made Me Want To Wait For Her Answer.

Hope.

The Way She Scrunched Her Face Up Like That, Trying To Make Up A Decision Made Me Think...

Maybe...Just Maybe...

 

 

“I Can’t.” She Said, Looking Away.

The Tensed Up Feeling That Was Bottling Up In My Chest Melted Away, Leaving Disappointment And The Icy Coldness To Spread All Over My Body.

I Laughed It Off, Trying To Save Myself From Looking Like A Dejected Wimp.

“You Don’t Have To Feel Bad. I Kind Of Expected- Wanted To Hear You Say No, Anyways.” I Lied.

Her Eyes Pierced Through Mine, And It Sent Shivers Down My Back.

“I Was Feeling So Bad About Tiffany These Days, Anyways. I Just Needed To Hear The Answer From You So I Could Confirm It,” I Blabbered On, Walking My Way Home.

“Really. I’m Just Going To Teach Myself To Love Her Like I Love You.”

 

 

I Felt Myself Pale As I Allowed The Words To Slip Out Of My Lips, And My Head Felt So Blank And White, As If All The Things That Were Inside It Had Been Erased.

Suzy Whimpered, And I Heard Her Footsteps Run Behind Me.

And A Second Later, Her Arms Were Around My Back.

All The Muscles In My Body Tensed.

But I Turned Around Anyways, And Patted Her Head Awkwardly.

I Could Feel Her Tears Wet The Front Side Of My Jacket.

What Was She Crying For?

“Please, Do Me A Favor,” She Breathed, “And Stay Away From Me.”

 

 

Just Like That.

Seriously. How Can She Say These Kind Of Things So Easily?

I Tore Her Arms Off Of My Back, Trying To Subdue The Anger.

She Really Wanted Me To Stay Away From Her.

She Probably Hated My Guts For Some Reason, And Because Of That, She Probably Doesn’t Even Want To Talk To Me Again.

If She Wants To Play It Like That, I’ll Let Her.

“Okay.” I Said Shortly, And Shrugged My Shoulders, Heading Towards The Car.

She Didn’t Even Follow Me Into The Car.

Maybe She’d Rather Walk, Than Stay In The Same Vehicle As Me For 20 Minutes.

I Wonder How She’s Going To Live In The Same Place With Me 24/7 For The Next Month, Before She Goes To Gwangjoo.

 

I Put On My Seatbelts And Hastedly Turned The Engine On.

From The Back Mirror, I Could Still See Suzy.

Crying.

A Part Of Me Wanted To Comfort Her, But I Was Never Good At Comforting People. And I Had To Remind Myself That She Was The One Who Never Wanted To See Me Again.

That Makes Me Wonder Why She’s The One Who’s Crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers!

Yes, I’m Back! And So Is This Fanfiction!

I Know, I Know.

Most Of You Will Wonder Why Suzy’s Acting Like This, But You’ll Find Out Later On, Just Keep In Touch With The Other Chapters.

This Fanfiction Will End Pretty Soon, And I’m Going Back To Dream High, Fly High.

I Just Added Pictures To The Rest Of The Chapters And Stuff, And Took Me Some Time. :P

But Whatever, As Long As It’s Pretty, Right?

Comment, Please!

And Thank You For Your Support, Guys.

Take Care,

MissBeautiful