Imperfect Human

Beautiful Soul

I Could Feel Their Whispers, Echoing Through My Head Now. It's Sending Chills Through My Spine; It's Hard To Ignore It Now. It's Getting Louder And Louder...

"That's Ok Taecyeon, The Hot Mess."

"He Dated Almost All The Girls At School. Heard That He Broke Every Girl's Hearts, And Then He Thinks Everything's Going To Be Okay, Just Because He's Graduating This Week."

"But It's Totally Not Over. Heard That He's Selling Illegal Drugs Now."

"He Drinks, And Smokes Six Pack Of Cigarettes A Day."

"Didn't He Blow Up His Middle School?"

"Yeah, And He Also Lit A Fire On His Elementary School."

"Heard He Brought A Knife To Kindergarten For Show And Tell."

 

I Could Feel Their Stares, Boring Holes At My Back. They All Hate Me.

Truth Is? I Don't Care. They Can Hate Me All They Want; I'll Always Hate Them Back. I Thought It Sounded Pretty Fair To Me.

All They Can Do Is Hate Me. What Else Can They Do To Me? Take From Me?

It's Not Like They Can Fight With Me; I Have The Buffest Body In Town. I'm The Richest Guy In Town. If They Frustrate Me, It For Them, Because I Can Actually Fight.

So All They Can Do Is Make Fun Of Me. Behind My Back.

And I Can Live With That. It Gets Colder Each Time I Step Into My Classroom; There's An Ice That's Freezing My Soul, And Nobody Is Willing To Thaw It Out. But That's Okay. It's Just A Little Bit Chilly. I Won't Die.

What I Can't Stand, Is That It Saddens My Parents When They See Their Little Boy, Suffering Like That.

Only I'm Not Suffering. They Are, Because They Think I'm Suffering.

God Is Totally Unfair. How Could He Let My Mom Give Birth To A Kid Like Me?

I've Been Always Causing Trouble For My Parents, As Long As I Can Remember. They've Never Yelled At Me. Or Scolded Me. They've Given Me The Best They Could, And I've Given Them More Pain For Return.

 

I Sighed. I Wore My Black Leather Jacket, And Got Ready To Leave The Classroom.

"I'm Going To Go Home, Okay?"

The Teacher Didn't Even Look Up Once. I Guess He Got Used To Me, Having To Ditch His Classroom All The Time.

I Walked Out Of The Classroom, To The Hallway.

I Locked Eyes With The Principal As I Walked To The Exit Door. He Broke The Eye Connection, And Past By Me As If I Didn't Exist.

Oh, Well.

I Went To Find My Motorcycle That Was Parked Near The Casino. I The Engine, And Started To Full Speed Down The Road.

If The Cops Catch Me, It'll Be The Sixty Eighth Time This Month. New Record.

I Flexed My Shoulders And Tried To Think Up Lies I'd Have To Tell My Mother About My Early Dismissal From School.

 

 

"Taecyeon, Dear, How Was School Today?" My Mom Asked, As If She Thought I Would Be Honest With My Answer.

"Uh, Great. Did Stuff Like Cemetrics And Stuff." I Lied, Sitting Down On The Living Room Sofa.

"Cemetrics? You Mean Ceramics?" My Mom Looked Confused.

"Yeah, Ceramics. The Math Stuff." I Lied, Hoping Ceramics Was Related To Math.

"Ceramics Relates To Pottery, Dear." My Mom Said Brightly.

Crap, I Thought. How Do I Get Out Of This One?

I Shrugged. "I Meant Geometry In The First Place."

"Geometry?" Mom Asked Me Wearily, Her Eyes Tearing Up.

Crap, Crap, Crap.

"Yes, Geometry! I Was Acing All The Test, That's Why The Teacher Sent Me Out Early Today!" I Exclaimed, Although I Knew It Was Hopeless. My Mom Isn't A Fool. She Knew I Was Lying, Right From The Beginning. She Wanted To Believe I Was Telling The Truth, But How Was I Supposed To Know What My Subjects Are? I Stay At School For Only Two Hours, And Know Only My First And Second Period Classes.

"Ok Taecyeon," My Mom Softly Said, All Teary. "What Happened To You? You Were Such A Happy, Bright Boy..."

Her Voice Trailed Off, Leaving Her To Tremble.

This Was Torture. If A Hammer Was To Be Thrown In The Center Of My Heart, It Possibly Couldn't Have Hurt More Than This.

I Willed My Whole Body To Sound Convincing.

"Mom, Listen To Me." I Said Smoothly, Patting Her Back.

"It Was Geometry, Believe Me. I Was Never So Great At Math, Was I? It's Normal For Me To Do Ninth Grade Math. But Now, I'll Bump Up To.."

God. What Was After Geometry? Pre Algebra, Algebra, Geometry... Pre Calculus!

"Pre Calculus," I Finished.

Mom Smiled Her Warmest Smile. It Made Me Feel Guilty, More Than Ever.

"My Taec, Going To Pre Calculus?"

"Of Course; I'm Doing Great, Mom!" I Replied.

"You Should've Told Me Earlier; This Is Something To Brag About To Your Dad!" Mom Cried Excitedly. "Now Let Me See... Where Is That Cell Phone When You Need It?"

"Mmmmmmm.." I Muttered. I Am Officially The Most Imperfect Human Being In The History. Or The Universe.

 

I Pray, God: Please Don't Let Dad Talk To Principal Kim.

Please Don't Let Dad Talk To Principal Kim.

Please Don't Let Dad Talk To Principal Kim.

Please, Please, Please.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Readers!

I Know, Taecyeon Sounds So Left Out, Depressed, And All...So Unlike Him...

But I Find It Beautiful When Children Love Their Parents More Than Themselves, Anything Else In The World.

Anyways, Keep In Touch, Because I Will Be Updating Often, And Please Comment.

I Appreciate Everybody's Opinion.

Thank You For Reading This Chapter!

Love You,

MissBeautiful<3