Birthdays & The Hot Springs : Kevin's Birthday

Through the holidays with Kevin Woo

You had everything for Kevin's birthday surprise in your suitcase. You couldn't wait to see what he thought of his gift. KC picked Heosimcheong Spa as the place to go. You wanted her to choose because it was her birthday too and you didn't want to leave anyone out. Her gift was in your bag as well. She'd been talking about struggling faith and you talked to Kevin and he helped you pick out a devotional book for her that would help, among that was her favorite chocolate and maybe a poster from her favorite TV show.

You were dressed in skinny jeans and green sweater and a pair of black boots on your feet. Your hair was curly and down, you didn't feel like messing with it today, it was in a mood where it didn't want to agree with you. You were pulled out of your thoughts when their was a knock on your door.

"The door is open please come right in" you said as we went to your bedroom to make sure you had everything.

"Thank God" KC said. "Please  tell me you don't use that deadbolt" she said"

"I really don't.. I just lock the door knob and put the chain on at night, other than that--"

"Open door policy" Eli said walking in behind her. 

"Yes, exactly, Eli, exactly" you said shaking your head. In truth you didn't want it locked because Kevin came over a lot and you didn't want him not to be able to get in. That was going to end thought with part of his birthday gift and you hoped he wouldn't get the wrong idea.

"So is Kevin up and ready?" you asked.

"Acutally--" Eli was about to say

"You know Kevin, he's a girl, he's proably washing his hair again" KC said.

"Would you stop picking on _______'s boyfriend" Jen said. "Though.. its probably true" she giggled.

"It's to much fun picking on Kevin though, I can see why AJ and Eli do it" KC replied. You face palmed.

"Where's my girl, I hear her" AJ said walking in.

"Are you implying that I'm loud?" KC asked.

"No I heard you talking about Kevin, and knew I trained you well when I heard what you said about him" He chuckled.

"Of course my namja, I learned from the best" KC smirked. 

"Acutally you didn't teach her anything, she's always teased me about Kevin and his girlish ways" you sighed.

"Well at least I can pretend it was me" AJ replied.

"Of course" KC said patting his face and giving AJ's lips a soft kiss.

"Good" AJ smiled.

"Where are the others?" you asked.

"Right here" Eli said giving Jess a hug and a kiss"

Kiseop was right behind him he came and picked up Jen and spun her around before kissing her softly. "I'm glad you got your parents to say you could come"

"It was easy when I said the girls would be in one room and the boys in another" she winked to her boyfriend.

"Give us your keys, we will lock up and meet you and Kevin downstairs.

"Okay" you shook your heard giving Eli your keys. You brought your over night bag and smaller suitcase with you and set it in the hall. "Kevin" you called out as Soohyun, Hoon and Dongho walked in. "He's coming" you nodded.

"The others are going downstairs, I'll be down with Kevin shortly" you said. They nodded and headed down the stairs a floor. 

You went to the room Kevin shared with Eli and there he was doing last minute packing. You giggled. "You were to have that done by now" you teased. He jumped. "_____ you scared me" he said putting his hand to his heart.

"I'm sorry, you almost done?" you asked.

"Yeah, I didn't know how to pack" he said.

"For fun, and tomorrow you and I have plans alone in the evening" you said wrapping your arms around him. "I hear this cute guy has a birthday tomorrow and I need to show him just how much I love him" he relaxed into your embrace with a giggle.

"I think I need to meet this guy he sounds really lucky" he teased.

"He's very lucky" you smiled pulling away and looking up at him. "Because he has me" you got your tip toes and his lips softly.

"I'm very lucky" he smiled nipping at your nose and giggling.

"Oh My Gosh, stop flirting man and get your packing done" KC said coming in.

"Okay, I'm just about done" he said putting the rest of his clothes in shutting it and zippering it. "I'll be real quick I'm going to grab my toiltries." he said stepping away.

"Seriously girl, you can't be flirtting we need to get the hotel and check in" KC said.

"I know, but Kevin and I haven't had much time together in awhile" you pouted. 

"You planned that tomorrow night" KC said. "Make the most out of it." 

"I will try" you said. You had it all planned out. Dinner at the japanese restaurant, then later to your room for his cake and gifts and much needed alone time.

"No though baby cakes, Rebuke the devil okay?" KC said. 

You laughed. "You don't have to tell me or Kevin or that, I wasn't and you know that" you told her. She smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'm ready" Kevin said coming in with this toiltries and putting them in the front pocket of his suitcase. "Okay lets go" he smiled.

-----

"Can I please take this blind fold off?" Kevin said. "I hardly trust any of you" he said.

"No way man" AJ said. "It's a surprise for you"

"But its KC's birthday too, she should be blindfolded too" Kevin pouted you giggled. "I heard that jagiya" he said shaking his head then laughing.

"No way.. Just NO and this was my idea therefore no blindfold for me, God Bless" KC said.

"You are crazy, but it was a good idea" Jen said. "I'm really excited about this" she said putting her head on Kiseops shoulder as he put his arm around her and kissed the top of her head. 

Jess was next to Eli her head against him as he held her close holding her hand.

"This is like a couples weekend and we are just here to hang around and be depressed" Dongho said.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to look this weekend, maybe we will find some girls" Hoon said."

"I hope so those six are getting out of hand" Soohyun said pointing to the couples.

----

You reached your destination. Heosimcheong Spa. It was huge and you were in awe. You were excited was exactly what the boys needed a mini vacation and fun times. You took Kevin's blindfold off. "Tada~ my love, ready to relax and unwind for your birthday?" you asked him. You picked you up and spun around and gave you big a kiss. "This is just what the doctor ordered." he smiled at you.

You blushed. "I'm not a doctor, but KC suggested and I had to agree, this is perfect for everyone, and tomorrow night you and I are going to have alone time"

"I like that idea" Kevin said as he leaned down to kiss you.

"We aren't even inside yet, stop making out and grab your bags and get your butts in gear" Eli said taking Jess's hand and walking inside. 

----

After you checked into your room with the girls and the boys did their unpacking  you met in the lobby of the hotel to head to the spa together. You were wearing a white one piece bathing suit, with what looked like multi colored paint splatters. KC had a green bikini, Jess had a blue bikini and Jen wore a red bikini. The boys all had on board shorts in different colors. Kevin of course had to wear white, AJ had green, Eli had blue, Kiseop had red, Soohyun had black, Dongho had orange and Hoon's were Orange.

"Of course the couples have to match" Dongho said. 

You just shook your head. Kevin smiled. 

---

"This is even more beautiful than the pictures" KC said.

"It really is" you said as you looked around the skylight was huge the spa was so blue yet looked so relaxing.  

"We are the only ones here right now too" Dongho said. "This will be nice in case of splash fights." he nodded.

You carefullly got in and made your way over to the sitting part and sat down you instantly felt relaxed you let out a sigh. "This feels perfect"

Kevin sat near you "This is going to be a great birthday" he smiled as he kissed your cheek."

"Sir, you need to thank me this was my idea" KC said sitting across from Kevin splashing him with water. He turned his face. "Yes, yes thank you KC" Kevin said.

"You're welcome" she gave a silly smile.

"This is really nice" Jen said. "I already feel relaxed and I've only been in here for two minutes" she sighed. 

"I'm glad we came, we really needed a break like this" Kiseop said. Soohyun nodded. "This is the perfect rest we need" he said.

"Drinks tonight at dinner" Eli said. If we are relaxing I'm buying drinks" he said.

"Rebuke rebuke, we know Kevin touches hips okay and we can't have him drunk and touching our baby girl's hips okay?" KC said.

You flushed. "Oh dear Lord, you remember that interview" You said. Kevin blushed. "Not anymore, I.. I don't drink that much" he said.

"It's true he maybe has one or two beers nothing more" AJ said.

"Okay but I will be keeping my eyes on you sir" KC said. Kevin nodded with a giggled. "I promise I will behave" he chuckled.

Jess gave him the look. "We will be watching" she said pointing to her Jen and KC.

"Thank you guys for being so worried about my ity" you said.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that" Eli said. "Kevin is saving himself"

"Thanks Eli" Kevin blushed looking away. "I love that about you, Kevin. You are so pure I don't want to ruin that" you said smiling at him and kissing his cheek"

"This is really gross" Dongho said. "Its like we are chaperoning the couples."

"I agree" Hoon said. "But we need the relaxation too" he said.

"Come on here we are for our friends birthday's lets just have fun and relax" Jess said.

"Well said baby girl" Eli said.

"Thank you" she said.

-----

After the spa you headed back to shower and then head to dinner. You brought the UNO cards with you, it would be an UNO night especially if there would be drinking involved.

You went down to go reserve a table at the restaurant at the first floor.

Everyone soon met you and smiled and soon were all having a great dinner.

"Like I said drinks tonight at the bar after this" Eli said.

"This will go hand in hand with it" you said taking the UNO deck out of your purse.

"YES" Dongho said. "I will beat you all again"

"No its my turn to win" Jen said. "This is my game, I can't loose again"

"Great everyone is about competition" Jess said. "This will be fun" she joked.

After everyone chipped in and paid the dinner bill you headed to the hotel bar. You pushed some tables together and prepared for the UNO showdown.

"Do you want anything to drink, ______" Kevin asked.

"Um, I usually don't but tonight why not, a kahlua with milk please?" He nodded. The girls went with the same since it was pretty much chocolate milk. You started shuffling as the boys went off to get their beers or sake's or what ever they were drinking.

"So bets on who gets plastered and starts laughing the most?" Jess said.

"Kevin" KC said. "He's so like that and he's a giggler.

"Kevin said he wouldn't get that drunk though" you pouted.

"I'm going to say Eli" Jen said. Jess nodded. "I think the same thing."

-------

After you were kicked out of the bar for being to loud you moved your game to one of the bedrooms where you ended up passing out against Kevin who was nuzzling Dongho.

"Watch it Kevin you will not touch me" Dongho said. "I'm sorry" he said. That's when you started moving. "Oh jagiya I didn't mean to wake you" he said.

"We should all get to bed, busy day tomorrow" you slurred sleepily. "Here let me carry you over to your room." he got up and picked you up. "You girls coming?"

"Yes, we can't have you taking advantage of our ______" Jen said.

------

Next thing you knew it was after ten the next day and the sun was shining in. You quickly jumped on the bed next to yours where KC and Jess shared. "Happy Birthday KC" you said jumping on the bed.

"Stop jumping on this bed I will kill you" she said.

"Its ten though we should start getting ready to go explore this place one more spa trip before we split for the night" you said.

"You are too dang hyper, tone it down" KC said. "Thank you though baby cakes" she said.

----

You had more fun in the spa before it was time to dress up for the night. They were actually going off the resort tonight to KC out on the town, so it would be just you and Kevin. You were nervous.

You slipped on the maroon halter dress. You put your hair up with a few strands that you let fall and curled to fram your face. You did a smokey eye and put on your black heels. You looked really good.. "I wonder if we will match" you thought, but the only maroon suit you knew he had was from the Shut Up! era and you were sure that he probably outgrew that. 

You went over and knocked on Kevin's door. He answered and sure enough there he was in his maroon suit. "Have Mercy" you said. 

He laughed. "You've been hanging out with KC to much" he said. "You look really good though" he said pulling you him and kissing you deeply his tonuge only teasing your lips at the end.

"Wow, that was new" you breathed. He blushed. "I felt I had to, tonight you are my y baby" he said. You chuckled. "Thank you" you told him blushing. "Happy birthday, Kevin" You smiled as you kissed him again his kisses spilled tiny and soft before covered your mouth with his kissing deeper, no tongue, he wasn't ready for that, he was keeping that for something more special and you knew that. You pulled away breathless. "Shall we  go to dinner" you stammered gathering your breath to speak.

"Yes" he said taking your hand and interlocking your fingers. You took him to the Sushi place and he smiled. "Sushi?" he said. "Yes, we haven't had it in a while, and its to be really good."

"I have your dessert up in my room along with your gift, and before you think anything dirty, its clean, and its really not " you blushed.

He blushed. "Thanks, I can't wait to see everything else" he smiled. 

The both of you enjoyed the sushi and feeding each other. It was one of the best dates you two had in awhile. Everything was perfect. After you paid the check the two of you headed up to the room. "Just stay here for a second okay?" Kevin looked at you curiously "Okay I trust you" he smiled.

You went and in plugged in the white lights you brought with you that hung on the walls. You light the candle in the big cupcake you made for him and went to the door and let him back in. 

"I can't believe you did this for me" he smiled his eyes watery. You put the cupcake in your hands and carried it over to him singing happy birthday to him. He made a wish and blew out the candle smiling. "I hope God grants me that wish" he smiled as he looked at you. "I'm not going anywhere, remember? I'm here for good and I love you" you told him. In fact that brings me to one of your gifts. It was  flat box wrapped up in blue and silver wrapping. He opened it and looked at it funny.  "A key?" he asked.

You nodded. "The key to my apartment, I really should start locking it at night, I'm going to start failing classes with all this UNO and SKIBO tournaments the guys like having while I'm sleeping" you said.

"You should just start locking it on them anyway" he said.

"I've tried they knock till I open it or text me" you said. "So only you get the key and with that permission to tell them to stay out of your girlfriends place" He gave you a huge smile. "I like that idea" he smiled. "Thank you jagiya" he said putting your key on his key ring. "I have one more thing for you too." you said. You gave him another flat box with the same wrapping. "Oh _______ this is so pretty" he said taking out the silver cross earring and right away putting it in his ear. "I lost my other one" he said. "It feels good to have one again" He kissed you deeply and softly. "I love you so much" he said tearing up. "I am so happy to have you at my side" he said hugging you tightly.

After you fed each other cake and smeared icing on each other you relaxed and the TV. You feel asleep against him while he watched old Sponge Bob episodes.

----

The next morning you all woke up and headed back to Seoul. Everyone thanked everyone for the great time and you were just happy everyone got to relax and have fun. After you were woken up KC kicking Kevin out of the room last night you gave her your gift and she cried and thanked you and asked if you could start a bible study which agreed to. Jen was even on board for that. You were excited. This was really a trip wouldn't forget.

The End - Kevin's Birthday