Love goes around - Valentine's Day

Through the holidays with Kevin Woo

This fic chapter is dedicated to my friends KC, Jen and Jess, they get special parts in the end. Please read.  ^___^ I love you guys thanks for not minding that I threw you in this fic. Its so much fun writing you guys in ^______^

There you were it was a week before Valentine's Day and you and your friends were in Yokohama checking into your hotel. The boys were busy doing some promo's but promised to stop by later for dinner and someone said something about clubbing, which made you hesitate a bit, but you excepted you weren't the best dancer and the thought of a public place and dancing with Kevin to club music made you nervous.

"I made sure we got the hotel with this view" you said staring out and seeing the tall beautiful ferris wheel. "Ever since Honey and Clover I've dreamed of this" you said stars in your eyes and your imagination playing with the idea of riding it with Kevin.

"You big ball of cheese just stop" KC said shaking her head. "You need to stop being so helpless romantic" she teased.

"That.. I'm. I'm sorry but I refuse to ride that, I hate ferris wheels" Jen said.

"You don't have to, but its so pretty, and at night they light it up" you told them a huge smile on your face as you got giddy thinking about it.

"Oh dear gosh, just stop you're like a kid in a candy store" Jess said shaking her head.

"More like a kid in one of her favorite anime's" you teased them. "Only the guy I like, likes me back" you smiled thinking of the Honey and Clover storyline.

"Well shall we get ready? They will be later but I'm gonna need to time to figure this out, what can you wear to dinner that you can also wear to a club?" you asked them. 

"Just dress casual, you don't have to dance, just tell Kevin its that time of the month and your cramps are killing you and you can't dance" KC said.

"Oh lovely, he already hides from me when its that time of the month, because he doesn't know how to act around me" You shook your head.

"Typical boy" Jess said. You sighed. "He just doesn't understand" you giggled.

"I'm actually looking forward to dancing" Jen said. "Especially with Kiseop" she blushed.

"Girl, rebuke  okay" KC said. "I know that look, don't take it to far its only dancing" she said being the groups conscience.

"Oh you" Jen said.

"I bet Eli has some great moves" Jess winked.

"OH GIRL, not you too" KC said a bit annoyed. 

"Okay okay, whose getting in the shower first?" you asked them.

-----

"So, are you nervous about something, you're hardly eating" Kevin whispered in your ear at dinner. You were picking at your dinner with you fork because you had no idea how to use chopsticks. You always tried learning, but nothing seemed to help. Kevin picked up his chopsticks and picked up some rice and held it up to you. "Please eat something" he pouted. You couldn't refuse him. He was being nice he was worried you took the bite of rice and chewed slowly.

"She's nervous because she isn't sure about clubbing and dancing with you" KC said sticking her tongue out.

"Oh sheesh, thanks KC" you said rolling your eyes.

Kevin giggled. "No need to be nervous, I'll be there to help you" he said picking up more of your food to feed you which you gladly accepted. There must of been some fans near by because you could hear some 'Awws' around, which made you blush. "See we have a fanbase" he said teasing.

"I know we do, we are all over twitter/tumblr and the fanfics.. " you told him shaking your head.  He laughed as he fed you some more. 

"Stop, just stop feeding her she can feed herself" Jess said. 

"Your just jealous" you told your friend. "Eli would rather stuff is face than feed your's" you teased.

"Oh I feed her" Eli said with a wink. "With kisses"

"OH MY GOSH" KC said. "This is to cheesy, why do I hang out with you guys again?" she asked sighing.

"Because you get to see me and we can leave these cheeseballs and go do our own thang" AJ said.

"Okay okay, that's the only reason" KC smiled. "I do it all for you" she said giving a AJ a soft kiss.

"Now who's cheesy" Jen asked. 

"Amen" You said picking up your food to eat.

----

"So this is what a Japanese club looks like" you said seeing the bright flashing lights the thumping JPop/JRock remixes. You were in awe. "Its actually really my first time in a club, let a alone a Japanese one" You told Kevin as you walked in.

"Its fine, I was nervous at first until the guys got me showed me how to have a good time. We just thought you guys could use some fun now that your studies are over for a few weeks" he said. He was talking in your ear since the music was so loud.

Your group soon found a table in the back. You ordered some drinks and sat around talking for a bit. "Wow, I'd hardly call that dancing" KC said watching a couple totally grinding on each other.

"Yeah that's basically going to end up with them leaving for a love hotel soon" Eli said. "A lot of guys only come here for that" he said.

"Oh that's nice, don't think that's the way to get us to give it up" Jess said. "Because--"

"Do we look that easy?" You and your friends said in unison causing them to laugh.

"No" they shook their heads. "But we love you because you aren't easy" AJ said. Kevin nodded agreeing as he twirled your promise ring on your finger. It made you blush as you looked over at him. His smile was so beautiful and you were starting to get lost in his eyes he brought his face closer to yours before closing the distance with a small chaste kiss. "Tease" you called him with a wink. "Always for you jagiya" he said laughing. You loved his laugh.

"Do you want to go dance?" he asked. "I'll teach you how to move your hips" he teased.

"Kevin, if you want to live to see tomorrow you will NOT touch baby girls hips" KC said.

"KC, its dancing hip touching is going to happen" Jen shook her head. You giggled. "I promise I'll behave" you told her. "I will make sure his hands stay above the belt" you told her.

"Okay, okay, if tries anything I'll hit him" KC said. "You really are a tiger" AJ said. "I'm glad you're mine" he teased.

"Rawr" KC replied pretending to take a paw swipe at him.

On the dance floor Kevin taught you to loosen up and just let go listening to beat and just letting it flow through your body. Soon you were an expert. "Here try this" he said doing his body wave. You got that off easy, but what you weren't ready for was him doing at the same time your body's meshed to the beat. Soon you were panting and he wans holding you closer his lips dangerously close to yours until they were on top of yours in a deep kiss, you kissed him back deepening it more your hands going around his neck as your fingers moved up and into his hair as his lips caressed yours again. You moaned into the kiss. It was the deepest kiss by far the two of you had shared. You carefully pulled away. "Wow" you breathed. Your body's were so close and his lips were swollen and he was slightly panting. "You can say that again" he giggled running his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry I didn't mean for it to get that carried away" he said.

"Its okay, I understand, its this place, the environment and the dancing" you blushed he was still holding you really close.

"I guess this is what we call a temptation and its time to stop" he said.

"That would be best" you smiled up at him. He was so caring and so kind. You could tell this was hard for him to, but you guys would get through this. "One day we will enjoy the moment and we won't have to stop" you told giving him a chaste kiss.

"This shows that we can stop ourselves" he said. "At least for now" he said blushing. "We will continue to do our best to keep this chaste" you giggled and he nodded. 

"I'm really glad God gave me someone like you, someone that undersands" he said. You blushed "Me too" you said. "Shall we go outside and cool off a bit?" you asked and he nodded. "Let me walk you back to your hotel" he said. You went and told the others you'd be heading back to the hotel first they nodded and you took off with Kevin.

-----

The boys were busy the rest of the week with promo's and a concert. They were working so hard, but you were proud of them. They were going to accomplish their dreams and nothing was going to stop them.

----

Finally, it was valentines day. You all places you had to be where you meeting your boyfriends.

"So where each of you meeting your boys this evening?" You asked.

"I'm to meet AJ at the Cosmo Carnival" KC said excited. "So many roller coasters, I'm so excited" She said.

"I'm to meet Eli at the World Porters mall, he said it has everything" Jess said.

"Kiseop is coming here" she said. "We are going to up to the restaurant as we watch the ferris wheel" she said. "We like the view but don't want anything having to do with getting on that huge thing" she sighed.

"Awww, that's nice" you said.

"What does Kevin have planned for you" Jess asked.

"I don't know he won't tell me" you pouted. "He's coming to pick me up himself" you sighed. "I really hate surprises. 

Jess and KC took off together to find their boys and soon Kiseop and Kevin showed up at your hotel room.

"Ready to go jagiya?" he asked. "I hate surprises but I'm ready" you told him smiling. He smiled back. "Believe me, you will love this" he said winking at you.

"Good now please leave" Kiseop said shooing them. "Its Jen and I time" he said leaning down to kiss her softly hoping the later would leave the room. 

"We're leaving" Kevin said taking your hand and walking out letting the others stay in the room.

-----

He had blindfolded you yet again. "You know I'm tired of not seeing where I'm going" you teased.

He laughed. "Jagiya, that would take the surprise out of it" he said.

You were standing now and waiting in some kind of line then before you knew it you were being picked up and carried bridal style soon you were seated and the blindfold was removed. "Open your eyes" he said. You gasped. There small battery operated flickering candles a small table in the middle with a meal of different kids of sushi, and a plum wine. That's when you felt it start to move. 

"What.. No. you.." tears sprang to your eyes and you looked outside and you were moving very very slowly but you were. "Dinner in the Cosmo Clock Ferris Wheel' you were crying as you turned to look to him. "I don't deserve you." you said.

"Yes, you do ______" he said taking your hand in his and leaning across the table to kiss your salty lips softly.  He then wiped your eyes. "I've heard you talk about this anime series with Dongho" he said. "He told me how much you loved the look of the ferris wheel and how you wanted to come here with me someday." he smiled tearing up a bit. "I beat you to it" he giggled. 

"But can we eat and dine in fifteen minutes?" you asked. You knew it went around slowly and was a fifteen minute ride. 

He laughed and smiled. "No, but we have this cart to ourselves for an hour, I paid the guy" he said.

You laughed. "You are amazing" you said, the smile wouldn't leave your face. "I love you so much, Kevin" you said tears shining in your eyes.

"Not as much as I love you" he said kissing you again. "Shall we eat?" he asked. You smiled and nodded. 

"Did you make the sushi?" you asked him. "I did" he said proudly. "With Eli's help" he smiled. 

"So ELvin got back in the kitchen again?" you asked quirking an eyebrow

"You can't deny the power of ELvin in the kitchen" he said seriously. "We make a great team" he nodded.

"You really do" you smiled taking a bite of sushi. "Mmmmm" you moaned. "It's melting in my mouth" you said. "This is amazing"

He blushed hearing the moan from your lips. "I'm glad you like it" he said softly eating a bite himself. "Eli and I make a great team in the kitchen" he chuckled. "That's only because you and I haven't been in the kitchen to make more than cookies" he laughed. You giggled taking a sip of your wine. 

"I got you something love" You said looking at Kevin who was smiling like a child who got what he always wanted. 

"You didn't have to, I got everything I wanted with you" he said. You teared up looking at him. "Don't cry jagiya" he said. 

"It's hard when you say the sweetest things" you told him. You handed him the large red gift bag you were carrying with you. 

He opened it and looked at you smiling. "Jagiya" he smiled. "Thank you" he said. He pulled out the devotional and started tearing up reading the inscription. "I'm so glad you understand how much my faith means to me" he said trying to hide his voice cracking due to the overwhelming emotion. 

"Of course, its just as important to me" you told him smiling. "There's more in there" you told him. He arched his eyebrow. "You didn't" he said. "I did" you said taking another piece of sushi.

He pulled out another chococat plushie this one different from the last one and some homemade chocolate. "Did you make this chocolate?" he said looking at it and admiring all the hearts and different colors. "I did, there is white chocolate, dark chocolate, strawberry chocolate and mild chocolate"

"You are so good to me" he smiled leaning across and taking your lips in his and giving you a lingering kiss. "I love you, Happy Valentine's Day"

"And I love you, Sunghyun" you said blushing as you used his real name. He looked at you shocked his eyes filling with tears. "I.. I like hearing you say name" he said in awe.

You blushed. "I've been practicing for awhile" you told him honestly. "It sounds so natural" you told him smiling as you looked into his eyes.

"It sounds beautiful on your lips" he said leaning into kiss you again. "I got you something too besides all of this" he said.

"Woo Sunghyun" you gave him a glare. 

"Quiet jagiya" he said teasing you. He gave you a pink gift bag. You pulled out a flat box and quirked an eyebrow he was smiling. You opened it and tears yet again, what was it about this guy that always made you cry? It was silver bracelet with a pink heart charm hanging from it and it was engraved with both your initials.

"Sunghyun" you said looking at him with shiny eyes. "Can I keep you?" you asked him sniffly.

He chuckled his own eyes were shining. "I'd like it if you would" he said.

"Good, because I'm not letting you go" you said holding his hand. The rest of the hour was spent finishing your food, admiring the view of Yokohama from the Ferris Wheel, and sharing kisses with Kevin. You couldn't of asked for a better Valentine's Day. Once the ride finished you cleaned up and carried everything out of ferris wheel cart and thanked the operator for letting you guys enjoy the ride for so long. He smiled "You're welcome" he said as he waved to you guys as you left. 

"What do you say we throw the rest of this away and go and explore the park for a bit?" he asked.

"I'd love that" you told him.

----

After all the fun and games Kevin walked you back to the hotel safely. You knocked on the door. "Jen is it safe to come in" you teased. "Yeah" she said opening the door. Kiseop was putting his tie back on as he walked out. "Shall we head back together Kevin?" he asked. "Sure" Kevin said. "Good night jagiya" he said kissing you softly. "Good night Sunghyun" you smiled at him

You were inside less than a second "You called him by his real name?" Jen asked.

"Of course, it felt so right tonight" you told her. "So are you going to explain why Kiseop had to put his tie back on before he left?" you arching an eyebrow.

"Maybe" she blushed. It was then that Jess and KC came in together. 

"So baby cakes did you have a nice evening with that cheeseball" KC asked.

"Yes, I did" you told her. "What did you and AJ do?" you asked her. "Oh well.." she was blushing, which was rare.

"This I have to hear" Jen said.

"Me first" Jess said. 

"Okay" you all said together. "So tell us" you began.

------

Jess & Eli

----

"Hey babe" Eli said greeting Jess at the World Porters. "Are you ready to have fun?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm really excited to see what you have planned" she said.

"Good" he said. "First off anything you want tonight is your's and dinner, and drinks" he said.

"Thank you" she blushed. "You are so good to me" she smiled.

"No, you put up with me, I really don't deserve you" He said looking at her. He put his arm around her and took her inside the building. It was a six floor building. Jess was in awe. "This place has to have to everything huh?" she asked

"It does, we want floors, two, three and five and rooftop" Eli told her as they moved into the elevator.

"Wow, look at these clothes stores" Jess exclaimed.

"Its one of my favorite places" Eli said. "Remember anything you want" he smiled at her as he held her closer to him as the walked.

They were in out of stores trying on clothes having a great time. They left with a few things from each of the stores. "Now that's a shopping spree" Jess said.

"How about that was a nice tease show" he laughed. "Seeing you in all those outfits, you looked amazing" he said a blush on his face.

"You just like knowing I'm partially when I'm trying on clothes too" she teased. He got redder.. "Typical" she teased. "I'm kidding" she said kissing him lightly. "I love you and your erted mind" she giggled as he kissed her back deeply his tongue tracing her lips before pulling away.

"You tease" she said.

"You love it" he winked with a chuckle.

"I do" she said with a smile as she leaned against him and they went up to the next floor. They checked out CD stores, more clothing stores and just had fun.

"This place is amazing" Jess said. "I'm having so much fun." she giggled.

"The next floor we will get some food" he said. "It has all the restaurants, what do you feel like tonight?" he asked.

"Chinese I think" she smiled. "Good choice I was thinking of getting some mongolian beef" he teased. 

They found the restaurant they wanted and were soon seated. "It's very nice in here" Jess said looking around and admiring it. "It is, its one of my favorite places" he said. "They have really good food" he said.

"I can't wait to see what they have" she smiled as she took her coat off and hanging it on the back of her chair.

After a nice dinner Eli had her close eyes and put her coat back on. He led her up to the rooftop. It was cold so he held her close "Open your eyes" he said. "Oh wow, this is beautiful" she said. The gardens were really pretty but all she could see was the view. "This is amazing look how large that ferris wheel is" she said in awe. "I can see why ______" fell in love with it in the anime she talks about" Jess said.

"Kevin fell in love with it when he first saw it to, him and _____ really are meant for each other" Eli said. "Just like us" he said kissing Jess deeply. "I'm so glad I found you" he said.

"Me too, I'm so happy with you, I can't explain it. It has to be fate" she said.

"Definitely fate" Eli smiled kissing her again. He then pulled out a bottle of sweet wine. "Shall we toast to today" he smiled.

"We shall" she said. He pulled out to glasses and poured out some wine for each of them. They toasted each other. "Happy Valentines Day babe" Eli said. "Happy Valentines Day Eli" she smiled blushing as she took a sip of the wine.

------

"The we watched the Ferris wheel go around as we enjoyed each other's company" she said retelling her story. "It was fun and I loved it" she smiled. "He was just perfect tonight." she smiled. "We already heard _______'s story so Jen how was your night with Kiseop?" she asked.

"Yes I'm still curious about why he had to put his tie back on" you told her.

"Wellll~" Jen begain

------

Jen & Kiseop

------

"So what do you have planned" Kiseop asked smiling as he leaned down to kiss Jen softly.

"Well" she said blushing. "We are going to the the restaurant on the rooftop and then come back here" she said. "I have dessert here" she smiled. He looked to her curiously but wouldn't ask any questions. "No no, really I have dessert here" she giggled. "Its nothing dirty" she said. He laughed. "I understand" he said kissing her softly. "You are adorable when you get flustered. 

"Ooooo" she put her hands on her hips. "Tease" she said. "True, but I do it out of love" he said smiling his eyes shining.

"Oh come on" she said. She held his hand as they went out the door and up to the restaurant to eat. 

The were seated shortly after they arrived. Kiseop asked for a window seat and they were rewarded with one that a had a lovely view of the ferris wheel with all its glowing colors. "I hate heights and not fond of ferris wheels but _____ was right it's really pretty all lit up" Jen said

Kiseop smiled watching as Jen looked out admiring the view. "It really is, but its not as beautiful as you" he said. Jen blushed. "Oh Kiseop" she said looking at him. "The same could be said for you"

Kiseop blushed. "Stop it" he said. 

"It's true though" she said. "Sometimes I wonder how I got you" she smiled.

"Fate, you were there and once I saw you, there was no one else for me" he said. They ordered their food and continued to converse having a great night full of laughs.

"The food was really good" Jen said as they made their way back to the hotel room.  

"It really was but I'm excited to see what you have for dessert" he said kissing Jen again this time deeper and against her hotel room door. She kissed him back deeply her hands going around his neck as she smiled into the kiss. "I love you" she said.

"I love you too Jen" he said smiling and breathless. She opened the door and let him in. She went into the bathroom and came out with a bottle of chilled champagne and a carton of strawberries. "See dessert" she smiled.

Kiseop smiled. "My favorite combination" he said giggling. "Its perfect" he said. "Stay here" he came out with two champagne glasses filled and he gave Jen one and kept the other one to himself.  He took a strawberry out and gave it to Jen to take a bite of. 

"Mmm" she moaned. "They are so juicy she smiled as she took a sip of her champagne. "You are right, this is amazing" she said. Kiseop nodded. "Its my favorite" he said.

"Just be careful when you get to the bottom of your glass" he said. That had her thinking and she took a strawberry and fed it to him as he gave her another one. She took a bigger sip of her drink and that's when she saw it. She was in so much shock that she spit her drink out and it got all over Kiseops tie. "OMGosh. NO WAY" she squealed. "Really?" she asked.

He laughed taking his tie off. "Yes really" he said reaching inside the glass he pulled the ring out it was a petite silver ring with 4 carrot diamond" You are the one I want, I know I'll never love anyone like I love you" he said getting to his knee. "And I know its only been a few short months but I believe in us" he said. "Jen will you marry me?" he asked tears in his eyes. "You'd make me so happy"

 "Of course" she said tears streaming down her face. He wiped her face and pulled her face to his and kissed her deeply. She kissed him. The kiss was full of passion and desire. They were both happy. "Let me go wash your tie" Jen said once they calmed down a bit, she looked at the ring. It was petite and looked amazing on her finger. "It's so beautiful, I really can't believe this" she smiled. She went to the bathroom and ran the tie under the water and added some soap and washed it out as best she could, she then left it up to hang dry a bit.

"I just can't believe this" she said. "This is best Valentine's Day ever" She said. "It really is" he agreed.

------

And that is why Kiseop had to put his tie back on she blushed finally showing her friends the ring.

"It's beautiful" the said in unison.

"I know right?" Jen said. "I can't believe it" she smiled admiring her ring again.

"My night can't top that but listen up" KC said. setting her bags down.

-----

KC & AJ

-------

She met him at the entrance. "My namja" she said going over to him. "Hey baby" he said kissing her lips lightly. "Ready for fun?" he asked.

"You bet I am" she said.

They went into the park after AJ paid. "So I figured we'd some ride some rides first get some food, then ride that ferris wheel Kevin and ____ keep going on about and then play some of those shooting games" he said.

"That sounds perfect" KC said.

The headed off and rode the roller coasters and some of the faster rides. "Oh My Gosh, this place is so much fun" she said. 

"I know right I scouted it yesterday to figure out what we would do" he smiled. "Everything as to be perfect for my baby girl" he said.

"Awwww" she blushed. "Stop it" she said. "You know I don't handle cheese well" she giggled.

"Well for today only get used to it" he said.

"For my namja, anything" she said.

"So it may not be KFC but they have a friend chicken place near by shall we go?" AJ asked giving her a curious look.

"Heck yes, fried chicken is friend chicken" she nodded. AJ took her hand and led her to the vender. They got fried chicken and fries and found a table. "So that bag you're carrying is that my present?" she asked.

He laughed "Yes it is" he smiled. "I didn't know what you wanted so I asked your friends" he smiled his kitty smile.

"You can't smile that like around me" KC said as she quickly leaned over and kissed him softly. "All I need is your sarang" she told. "That's enough for me" she smiled. "But let me see what you got me" she asked. She took another bite of chicken and opened her  presents. First she opened a dvd shaped gift. "Oh My Gosh Assassins Creed 2" she freaked out. "This is fantastic" she said. "Thank you"

"That's not everything" he said. Next was a shoebox sized gift. She opened it and squealed. "THESE WERE THE SNEAKS I WAS LOOKING OUT, WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING" she asked.

"Because you're my baby girl and I know what you love" he said.

"I love you Jaeseop" she said smiling and kissing him again. "You are wonderful and I'm glad you're mine." she said.

He blushed. "I love you too Casey" he smiled pulling her close and kissing her across the table softly and gently she kissed him back deeply.

"I'm glad you're mine too" he said.

Later the rode more rides and he even one a shooting game and won her a zombie bear. 

-----

"My night was fantastic. Jaeseop can be a cheese ball, but at least its not all the time like Kevin"

"Oh you mean Sunghyun" Jen said teasing you.

"WHAT?" KC said.

"That's right.. I called him Sunghyun and it felt so natural" you smiled. "Id say tonight was--"

"Perfect" you all laughed in unison.

----

THE END - valentines Day