Shamrock cookies and green icing kisses: How you met

Through the holidays with Kevin Woo

You couldn't believe it. You were finally in Korea, your application came through and you passed. You were now on scholarship abroad. Your classes hadn't started yet and you were spending today on your blog. You knew in Korea celebrated this holiday wasn't celebrated, but since you weren't going out you could have fun, plus you were getting ready to make cookies to pass out to your neighbors. You giggled as your friends were post images of leprechauns, rainbows and pots of gold. When you were done you closed your blog and started your kpop list on iTunes so you had music to bake by.

Just as you were about to step into the kitchen there was a knock at the door. "Oro?" you questioned yourself with a giggle quoting one of your favorite anime characters. You had no idea why there would be a knock at your door, you didn't know anyone here and as far as you knew no one knew you lived here. You looked down at your outfit and smiled your green shirt said Kiss Me, you smoothed out your denim skirt and looked at your green and white stripped knee socks and went to the door and opened it.

"Oh! someone does live here" you heard him say and you wouldn't of believed if he wasn't standing there in front of you. There he was in all his beautiful glory. Kevin Woo your bias from UKiss. You gulped and took a deep breathe. "C--can I help you?" you asked.

He looked you over and smiled at your shirt. "Are you a KissMe?" he asked cutely. You nodded but gave a giggle. "Its St. Patrick's day in the US today and I thought since I wasn't going any where I could wear green~ and if I did go out and I ran into another American I didn't want to get pinched" you gave a giggle.

He smiled and nodded "Oh yeah, we never really did much for this even when I lived in the US" he told you but you saw him pull out his phone anyway and you thought to yourself 'He's definitely going on twitter' your phone buzzed a few seconds later notifying you someone made a tweet and looked at your phone and sure enough he was wishing his US fans a Happy St. Patrick's Day. "Anyway" you said bringing you back to the present. "What is Kevin Woo doing at my door not that I mind or anything?" you asked.

"Oh yeah, um. Do you have a cup of sugar we could borrow? we were going to make cookies and we didn't realize until now that we were out of sugar" he gave you his pouty face that was definitely full of aygeo.

"Actually," you began "I was getting ready to do the same thing would you guys like to join me in destroying my kitchen with flour and eggs?" you gave a giggle. You couldn't believe you just invited UKiss to come and bake with you. "Really?" he asked his smile large and bright, he was precious even in person. "You don't mind?" he asked.

"Not at all" You told him. "That is so nice of you... I'm sorry I forgot to get your name" he said with a blush as he giggled. You blushed yourself you just adored his laugh/giggle.

"My name is ______" you told him with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you _____" he replied. "Yo~ Kevin" you heard from the hallway. It was then you saw someone peep in. "Oh there you are, stop flirting man, we need that sugar" Eli chuckled, of course your iTunes thought it would be the perfect time to play 'Not Young' and you heard both of them groan. "Oh hell no" Eli replied.

"Sorry I was getting ready to bake okay, I put my kpop playlist on, sorry you guys make up a good portion of that list" you told them as you went to turn the music off.

"I wasn't flirting Eli, we just got to talking okay?" he told his friend. "Anyway get the gang over she said we can use her kitchen she was going to make cookies today too" he smiled. "Oh yeah Eli meet ______. _______ meet Eli" his smile got bigger.

"Okay, I'll be back you stay here get started." he told them and with that he was gone.

"Should we move to the kitchen?" you asked Kevin. He nodded and you both headed to the kitchen you got your sugar cookie recipe and pulled out everything you would need.

He took note to the little bottle.. "Green food dye?" he asked.

You smiled. "I was going to make shamrock cookies" you giggled.

"Oh" he laughed and you smiled, you adored him just so much.

"So.." he began. "Who is your favorite member?" he asked as you started to put the dry ingredients into the Kitchen Aid mixer.

"Um..." you blushed and he chuckled. "Your blushing, come on tell me.. It's Eli isn't?" he asked. You shook your head no. "Really you seem like an Eli fan" he teased.

"No actually..." you took a deep breath as you added the wet ingredients and began to mix the dough. "It's you, you are such an inspiration" you told him. "Your faith has made my faith stronger, your smile always brings me up not matter what I'm feeling. Your soul is so beautiful" you told him. Things were quite for a bit and you heard a sniffle and you looked up and started to freak out.. "No no no please.. don't cry" you told him. You quickly shut the mixer off and went grabbed a paper towel to dry his eyes. "Please don't" You looked him in the eye and blushed. His teary soulful chestnut eyes were looking into yours and you felt so vulnerable, like he could see right through you. Your skin heated and you felt the electricity.  You had to be the one to break the stare you carefully looked down at your feet, he couldn't be feeling the same thing could he?

"Lets get the dough out so we can begin cutting them out" you smiled to him. "Would you like to use the shamrock cookie cutter to cut them out?" you asked. He looked vulnerable and you wanted him to smile. "Yes" he said a small smile. "Thank you" he replied. "That's just.. that's the nicest thing someone has said to me to my face." he gave a shaky breath and you knew he was still overwhelmed from your compliment.

"Here" you gave him another smile as you handed him a the cookie cutter to hold. You then took out the rolling pin. You floured your counter top and put the dough down to roll it out. You set out the cookie trays and greased them and coated them flour too so the dough wouldn't stick while the cookies baked to make them easier to remove. You then took his hands with a smile and looked at him. "You can cut the dough into shapes now" you smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Thank you, for being so nice" he told you. He was like a little kid it was adorable. You went to your iTunes and put on your favorite cheerful UKiss song. You began doing the shoulder dance and he laughed at you. "______ You're doing it wrong" he laughed. Pretty soon he was his happy self again and showing you a lot of other dances while you made cookies.

"Well Eli sure is late" you teased Kevin. "Yeah, I think he left to give us time together, I'm kind of glad he did. I'm having fun with you _______"

While the cookies baked you got to know each other more. You couldn't believe just how much you had in common and just how much you got along. He was just amazing and just.. exactly like you thought he'd be. "Come on, lets make icing while the cookies cool" you said.

You cleaned out the mixer and dried it. You then put the milk, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and green food dye into it then mixed it all together.

You then put your finger in the green icing and brought it up to his lips and my spreading it on his lips with a giggle. "Oh now you're asking for it" he teased as he moved towards you.Yyou lost your footing and fell, but not without grabbing on to Kevin bringing him down with you, when you looked up there he was above you, green lips and all. You blushed as he gave an embarrassed chuckle. "Um" he his lips. "Oo! this icing is good" he told you as you blushed more and looked away.. "Don't look away you have a beautiful blush ______"

Your face was red and he took his hand and gently moved your face to face him. "Don't turn away" he said. "Um... This is crazy" he thought. "I just met you, but.. would you.. would you be my girlfriend?" he blushed. You gasped. "What?" you couldn't believe it. He carefully got off of you and you looked at him. "Are you serious?"

He chuckled. "I'm very serious, when you told me why you liked me my heart sped up" he confessed. "I'd like to try dating you, that is if you can put up with my schedule"

You nodded to him. "Of course. I mean yes." you blushed. "I'll be your girlfriend." you smiled at him your cheeks pink.

"Now _____, my girlfriend, may I kiss you?" he asked. You blushed and nodded. "Close your eyes" he told you softly. You nodded and closed your eyes it was then you felt something on your lips and it didn't feel like lips and it was a bit sticky you smelled the sweetness soon after. You trusted him though you kept your eyes closed. You heard him take a deep breath first then you felt something warm and wet the icing of your lips then you felt his lips simple and pure peck your lips. He pulled away with a giggle.

"Now that is what I call a first kiss" he smiled. You could only smile, because what were words and how to describe your first kiss with Kevin Woo.

"Yo~ are the cookies done yet?" you heard Eli ask.

"Yes, but they need iced" Kevin smiled. He then looked to you and to him. "Eli once more I'd like you to meet ______ my girlfriend" he smiled.

Eli chuckled. "I knew that would happen" he teased Kevin. "I'm glad I left you alone" he replied.

"Thanks, I'm glad you did too. I guess we have a reason to start celebrating St. Patricks Day now, ne ______" he chuckled.

You smiled. "Yes here's to sugar cookies and green icing kisses"

The End Chapter One,